剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- No. - No. What?
你保证过我 在我离开时不做超级的事
You promised me you'd stop super-ing when I left.
现在 你正在卷手指
Now, you're fidgeting like you do
-你撒谎就会这样 -好吧
- when you lie. - Right.
好吧 我们有时会帮助本地警♥察♥
Fine. We may have been helping the local authorities now and then,
但没人知道是我们
but no one knows that it's us.
"美国最幸运的小镇"
"Luckiest town in America?"
卡拉 你才是那幸运
Kara, you're the luck.
直到你被抓住 让妈妈
At least until you get caught and you put Mom
和我们其他人陷入危险
and the rest of us in danger.
我们会停下的...
We'll stop...
在我们检查坠入棒球场的东西之后
after we check out whatever just crashed at the baseball field.
-不 不行 -我可以飞过去
- No. No way. - I can fly there
并确保没人看到 相信我
without anybody seeing me. Trust me.
你飞哪里都不行
You are not flying anywhere.
我开车送你
I'm driving you.
好
Okay.
那是什么
What was it?
告诉我你可以做一杯脱脂双份拿铁
Tell me you can make a non-fat double latte.
对于一个自称是美国最幸运小镇的地方
For a place calling itself "The luckiest town in America,"
事实证明 说到咖♥啡♥因♥时 小镇相当不幸
it is proving quite unlucky when it comes to caffeine.
我从大都会开了三小时车
I drove three hours from Metropolis
来报道这个乡巴佬荒地
to do a story on this rube-filled wasteland.
我需要咖啡
I need coffee.
马上去做
Stat.
-时间不等人 -是的 女士
- Tick-tock. - Yes, ma'am.
艾丽克斯说得对 冷死了
Alex was right. It's freezing.
这说明当时的气候变化并不是真的
That means that climate change wasn't real then.
我们的时间继电盒坏了
Our time relay box is broken!
-什么 -要好几天才能修好
- What? - It'll take days to fix!
那我们走运了 我提前一天到
Well, then we're in luck. We're a day early.
米德维尔高中
高中毕业化妆舞会
礼堂
明天
穿暖和点
化妆主题舞会吗
Masquerade themed prom?
-我们的装扮没用 -布莱尼 没事的
- Our disguises are useless. - Brainy, it's okay.
不 我们必须修好元件 替换缺失的镝
No. We have to fix a component, replace its missing dysprosium,
除此之外 还要找新衣服
and on top of that, locate new costumes.
布莱尼 你说的事你全都能做
Brainy, you can do everything you're talking about.
我们有一天的时间
We have 24 hours.
我们只要不被人发现就行了
All we have to worry about is not being seen.
天啊
My gosh.
你们是刚刚从那艘飞船上下来吗
Did you guys just come out that spaceship?
卡拉
Kara?
好呀
Wassup?
你们会说英语
Y... you spoke English?
他说了我的名字
He said my name.
你们星球上的人都会通灵吗
Are people from your planet psychic?
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah, exactly.
是的
Yes, we are.
-我们是会通灵的外星人 -通灵外星人
- We're psychic aliens. - Psychic aliens.
从超自然星球来的
From planet Psycon.
你们为什么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
-这 -这...
- Well... - Well...
我们造访别的星球时
When visiting another planet,
通常喜欢穿正装
we like to dress formally to--
-以表敬意 -以表敬意
- To show respect. - To show respect.
但我们会换一身衣服
But we will be changing--
-换一身衣服 -修好飞船之后就换
- We'll be changing. - ...right after we fix our ship.
你们的飞船坏了吗
Your ship's broken?
-没 -是的
- No. - Yes.
-我们能失陪一会吗 -就一会
- Can I just have a minute with, my-- - Just one.
和我的超自然星球人伙伴
My fellow Psyconian?
-就... -继续冷着
- Just... - Stay frosty.
我们马上回来
We'll be one moment.
我们不应该
So, these are the exact people
遇到他们的
we are not supposed to be dealing with.
但现在我们遇到了
Yeah, but now, we are dealing with them,
所以我们得设法控制局面
so, we have to figure out how to manage the situation.
好 我们唯一要做的就是让他们离开这里
Okay. So, the only management we need is to get them out of here.
我们要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
你在说什么
What... what are you talking about?
我们必须帮他们
We have to help them.
你才保证不再引人注意
You just promised you'd stop drawing attention to yourself.
如果他们的飞船坏了 至少我们能帮忙修复
If their ship is broken, the least we can do is help fix it.
如果那会危害到你身边的人呢
Even if it means endangering everyone around you?
说实话 他们看起来没有恶意
To be fair, they don't seem hostile.
看看他们的打扮
I mean, look at how they're dressed.
我们...
We...
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
这是肯尼和艾丽克斯
This is Kenny and this is Alex.
这是布兰登
This is... Brandon...
-我是布兰达 -嗯
- and I'm Brenda. -Yeah.
-我们是布兰登和布兰达 -没错
- We are Brandon and Brenda. - Yep.
我和你一样是外星人
I am an alien, like you,
我是氪星人
from the planet Krypton
我的星球毁了后 我就来到了地球
and I came to Earth after my planet was destroyed.
我想帮你们
I... I want to help you.
-谢谢 -太好了
- Thank you. - That's great.
但...
But--
和你一样 我们也在逃离一个灭亡的星球
You see, we were also fleeing a dying planet like you...
但我们被撞出了航线
...and we were knocked off-course.
我们只有一天时间赶上我们的旅行同伴们
We only have one day to catch up with our fellow travelers.
所以我们有很多事要做 但时间不多
So, that leaves us with much to do and very little time to do it.
告诉我们你们的需求
Just tell us what you need.
我们要隐藏我们来到这里的证据
We need to conceal the evidence of our arrival,
解决许多部件问题
fix numerous parts,
最后要找到一种叫做镝的稀土元素
and lastly, locate a rare Earth element called dysprosium.
镝
Dysprosium?
那是一种稀土元素
That's one of those rare Earth elements
你妈妈的工作就是研究这个
that your mom is studying at work.
在学院的稀土展览上
There may be a dysprosium geode
也许有镝晶洞
in the college's Rare Earth Exhibit.
她的意思是她可以拿到
She's saying she can get it, so...
等等
Wait.
就在米德维尔高中 我正在路上
It's at Midvale High. I'm en route.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
正往这里赶来 很快就到
Heading this way, fast.
不能让人发现你们在这里
You... you can't be found here.
我们要把飞船藏起来
We need to hide the ship.
北美地区的一个传统节日
每年二月二日
我们可以搞土拔鼠节
We could do Groundhog Day.
你有对策吗
You have go-to plays?
你可以和我们一起
You... you can stay with us.
如果她和你们一起 那他就和我一起
If she stays with you guys, he stays with me.
好 我们走吧
Okay! Okay, let's go.
-来 -走吧 哥们
- Come on. - Here you go, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
淡定
Just, chillax.
淡...
Ch--
托克教授
Professor Tork,
我不辱使命又找到了一个氪星人
I found another Kryptonian like you asked.
就在同一个星球上 但...
It's on the same planet, but...
但...
But?
我们真的要去找他吗
Do we really wanna go after it?
大都会那个男人不好惹
I mean, that male in Metropolis was a lot.
我的动物园需要新的卖♥♥点 米奇
My zoo needs a new attraction, Mitch,
不然我们就没生意做了
or we'll go out of business.
如果两个氪星人在同一个星球上
And if two Kryptonians on the same planet
都不是我应该采取行动的标志
isn't a sign that I should take one...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表