剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Your team has done its fair share of intervening
你们的人干预得已经够多了
since the dissolution of the DEO.
我并不是一直认可你们的行为
And now I haven't always agreed with your actions.
但今天你要我同意你来帮忙 那就帮忙啊
But today you asked me to let you help, so help.
好吧
Okay.
你做你的工作 我继续让他们保持冷静
I will continue to keep things calm while you can do your job.
但如果局面失控 那些导弹发射了
But if things get out of hand and those missiles launch,
我跟我的朋友们会阻止的
I and my friends will stop them.
希望这样就够了
Hopefully, it's enough.
太可怕了
It was awful.
埃斯梅脸上的表情
The look on Esme's face,
眼睛里有那么多的恐惧 只能听到
the fear in her eyes only hearing this...
这些可怕 吓人的声音
frightening, horrible stuff.
如果我都给不了一个小姑娘希望
If I can't help inspire hope in one little girl,
又怎么能给全世界带来希望
how am I supposed to do it for the whole world
通过希望考验呢
and pass the Hope gauntlet?
还有这个世界
And this world?
海牙袭击事件危及和平对话
这哪里有什么希望
How is any of this hopeful?
海牙事件升级了 也许你应该
Things escalating at The Hague, maybe you should
直接清除掉那些国家的核武器
just wipe those countries of their nuclear weapons.
这样就会带来永久的和平和希望
That'll bring out lasting peace and hope.
我也希望可以这样 不幸的是 我不能
I wish I could, but unfortunately, I am forbidden
干预人类历史进程
from interfering in human history.
不是你说服我使用魔法
Weren't you the person that convinced me to use magic
来让人们变得暴♥力♥一点
to make people just a little bit violent
好引出尼克斯丽和人性图腾吗
in order to draw out Nyxly and the Humanity Totem?
对 可那不一样
Yeah, but that was different.
那是为了阻止一个坏蛋
That was in pursuit of stopping a villain.
并且是暂时的
And it was temporary.
单方面改变世界
Unilaterally changing the world stage,
达到那种程度 不是我该做的事
getting involved at that level, that is not for me to do.
人们 各国应该自己做决定 这才是自♥由♥
People, nations should be self-determining, that's freedom.
也是我们为之奋斗的东西
That's what we're fighting for.
怎么了
What is it?
是尼克斯丽
It's Nyxly.
她因为一些事情很开心
She's happy about something.
也许她已经想到可以通过考验的方式了
Maybe she's already figured out how to pass the gauntlet.
如果你找到了抵御的咒语 也许我们该
If you find a repel charm, maybe we should sprinkle some of that
对花之手施展咒语 为我争取些时间
on the Hand of the Flower to buy me some more time.
我来想办法
I'm working on it.
人们走上街头 孩子们恐惧地哭泣
People taking to the streets, children crying in fear
担心这次冲突会演变成战争
that this conflict will soon escalate to war.
这条新闻对我想办法通过考验一点帮助都没有
That news is not helping me think of a way to pass the gauntlet.
也许这就是答案
Maybe that's the answer.
怎么 关掉新闻吗 我觉得不行
What, turning off the news? I don't think so.
不不 超女做充满希望的事
No, no, no, no. So Supergirl does hopeful things,
但正是卡拉这样的人来报道新闻
but it's people like Kara that helped frame the news
让人们不那么害怕 同时又传递出信息
in a way that makes it not scary and helps get the message out.
让人们充满希望
It makes people hopeful.
也许这次应该让卡拉而不是超女来通过考验
Maybe it's time for Kara to try this gauntlet instead of Supergirl.
埃斯梅 你没事吧
Esme, are you okay?
我知道之前的事一定很可怕
I know what happened earlier must have been scary.
但我们都在这儿陪着你
But we're here for you.
慢慢熟悉模仿其他外星人的超能力
Getting comfortable mimicking other aliens' powers,
可能会花些时间
it's going to take some time.
我知道艾丽克斯因为逼你而很自责
And I know that Alex is sorry that she pushed you.
等我们回家之后
Hey, when we get home,
要不我们继续装饰你的房♥间吧
why don't we finish decorating your room?
还是不要了
I think it's better if we don't.
最好在我的能力也伤害你之前
I think it's better if you just take me back to the group home...
送我回集体宿舍吧
before my powers hurt you too.
我马上回来 好吗
Hey, I'll be right back, okay?
好的
Okay.
我真的把事情搞砸了 凯莉
I really screwed up, Kelly.
当卡拉的能力压垮埃斯梅时
When Kara's powers overwhelmed Esme,
我早该知道需要让她休息一下的
I should have realized that she needed a break,
可我还是继续逼她
but I just kept pushing her to keep going.
感觉本能突然占据了上风
It was like these instincts took over,
突然之间 我表现得不像个母亲
and all of a sudden I'm acting more like
更像是超查部的军事训练员了
a DEO drill sergeant than I am a mother.
可这正是我不该做的
And it was exactly the wrong thing to do.
从小到大 妈妈对卡拉都那么
Growing up, my mom with Kara, she was so
友好 善解人意
kind and understanding,
卡拉正是需要那种妈妈
and it was exactly the mom that Kara needed.
我也想当那种妈妈
And that's everything that I want to be.
你对自己要求太高了
You're being really hard on yourself.
你妈妈和卡拉总是吵架
Your mom and Kara fought all the time.
你甚至告诉我 有一次卡拉很生伊莉莎的气
You even told me that once Kara got so angry with Eliza
差点用热视线烧了你们的房♥子
that she almost burned the house down with her heat vision.
那时卡拉都十几岁了
Kara was a teenager, okay,
而不是像这样的无辜小朋友
not some innocent little ball of cuteness.
我想说 她们和解了 卡拉也成长了
My point is, they worked it out and Kara thrived.
连你母亲都需要一个过渡期
And even your mother needed that grace period.
别那么为难自己了
So cut yourself some slack.
今天早上 埃斯梅害怕时
And this morning, when Esme was scared,
我希望她害怕的是她的能力
I wanted it to be about her powers
因为这样更容易解决
because that would have been an easier fix.
但其实不是
But it's not about that.
她怕的是我们
It's us.
那么我是对的
Okay, so I was right.
不
No.
她刚才跟我说 她觉得我们最好把她送回去
She just told me that she thinks it's best if we take her back.
这不是因为你逼了她
And it wasn't because you pushed her.
我觉得她是怕
I think she is terrified
和我们太过亲密
of getting close to us
因为她觉得我们会像其他人一样抛弃她
because she thinks we're gonna abandon her like everyone else did.
我是个治疗师
And I'm a therapist.
今天早上我该想到这一点的
I should have realized that this morning.
我只是希望为埃斯梅做得更好
I just... I want to do better for Esme.
我知道
I know you do.
只是希望她能意识到这一点
I just wish we could make her see that.
我们会想到办法的
We can figure this out.
只要想办法让她看到真♥相♥
We just got to figure out a way to get her to see the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth.
我知道这是我接替安德里亚工作的第一天
I know it's my first day on Andrea's desk,
但不得不说 我非常喜欢
but I just got to say I loved your article
你那篇火星猎人维持和平谈话安全的文章
on Martian Manhunter keeping the peace talks safe.
-罗哈斯女士正在读呢 -谢谢 唐 给
- Ms. Rojas is reading it now. - Thanks, Don. Here.
罗哈斯女士正准备退稿
And Ms. Rojas is returning it right to sender.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
首先 我不知道你为什么突然要
Firstly, I don't know why you're suddenly doing stories
报道超级伙伴 这是威廉的专访
on the Super Friends, which is William's exclusive.
我没想到你这么阴险 争强好胜
You never struck me as so catty or competitive.
我得说明
Just for the record,
这篇报道不是为了挤兑威廉
this story was not meant to step on William's beat.
威廉的报道关注点在威胁上
William's stories have been focusing more on the threat,
我的兴趣点更多在
and I was more interested in
报道纳欣诺市和整个世界的
reporting on the positive developments
积极进展上面
happening in National City and around the world.
为什么 这个世界本来就不美好 卡拉
Why? The world isn't good, Kara.
不是这样的
That's not true.
冲突期间卡兹尼亚抗♥议♥持续进行
确实有时会有坏事发生
Sure, bad things are happening,
但如果我们只报道消极的事情
but if we only report on the negative stuff,
人们就会开始认为
then people will start to see and believe
世界比实际中的更可怕
that the world is worse than it actually is.
也有很多好事在发生
There are good things happening,
我们的读者应该看到一个积极的视角
and our readers deserve that positive perspective.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly.
威廉·戴
William Day.
总算见到你了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表