剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Today was a bad day.
你偶尔状态不好没关系的
But you are allowed those once in a while.
我不觉得没关系
I don't know that I am.
要不我用凯特·格兰特的话提醒你 你告诉我的
May I remind you of something you told me Cat Grant once said?
"你可以拥有一切"
"You can have it all."
"只是不能同时拥有"
"You just can't have it all at the same time."
所以你可以问问自己
So maybe ask yourself...
卡拉·丹弗斯现在想要什么
What does Kara Danvers want right now?
等你想好了
When you figure that out,
就只需要不懈地去追求
all you need to do is not stop until you get it.
安德里亚
Andrea?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你现在懊悔已经不重要了
Your contrition isn't important right now.
重要的是 我挽救了你的失误
What is important is that I was able to salvage your faux pas
说服扎哈罗夫总统和佩雷斯首相
and convince President Zakharov and Prime Minister Perez
多待一天
to extend their trip by a day.
明天12:30 在市政厅
Tomorrow, 12:30 at the Civic Center.
别迟到
Do not be late.
应该让威廉去采访
William should do the interview.
-什么 -我把采访资料给他了
- What? - I've given him my interview packet.
他掌握了两国领导的背景
He has background on both leaders
以及和平条约的重点
plus the deal points of the peace treaty.
我把所有其他文章都给富兰克林和麦肯齐了
I've delegated all my other articles to Franklin and Mackenzie.
-卡拉 你在说什么 -你说得对 安德里亚
- Kara, what are you talking about? - You were right, Andrea.
我心不在焉
I'm not here.
没有专心工作
Not fully.
尤其在当前情况下 这样很危险
And there's too much at stake for that right now.
所以
So, uh...
我辞职
I quit.
威廉 我应该听你的建议
William, I should have taken you up
直接和人♥民♥交谈
on your offer to talk directly to the people.
现在补救可能还来得及
Maybe it's not too late to fix that.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
尼娅
Nia?
你要理解我
You have to understand.
我被悲伤冲昏了头脑
I was so wrapped up in my own pain.
没有考虑到你和家人
I never even thought about you or our family or...
还有我说的话可能造成的后果
the ramifications my words could have on any of us.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我不该去偷图腾
I'm sorry for trying to steal the Totem.
不该丢下你
For abandoning you.
我没有觉得你不是女人
I never thought you weren't a real woman.
只是
I just...
我想让你跟我一样痛苦
I wanted you to be in as much pain as I was.
但是今天看见你
But seeing you today,
看见你的能力和无私
your abilities, your selflessness.
你就是梦想者
You are the Dreamer.
你一直都是
You always have been.
可以原谅我吗
Forgive me?
不
No.
梅芙 过去你一直在学习怎么做梦想者
Maeve, you may have spent your life studying to be the Dreamer,
但我一直只想让你开心
but I spent mine trying to make you happy.
你是我最好的朋友
You were my best friend.
但你轻而易举地丢下我
And you tore me down like it was nothing.
离开
Then you ran away.
改名 好像什么都没发生过
You changed your name. You pretended like nothing ever happened.
你没法抹去你的所作所为 梅芙
You can't erase what you did, Maeve.
因为你 我们只能独自悼念妈妈
Because of your actions, we both had to grieve Mom alone.
我只能独自学习这些我从不想得到的能力
And I had to learn these powers that I didn't ask for alone.
当时我很需要你
I needed you!
我需要我的姐姐
I needed my big sister.
要不是卡拉和布莱尼
If it wasn't for Kara and Brainy,
我可能就彻底迷失方向了
I would have been completely lost.
所以 不 我没法原谅你
So, no, I can't forgive you.
但我可以给你弥补的机会
But I can offer you a second chance.
我们重新做姐妹
A final chance...
最后的机会
for us to be sisters again.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个给你
Hey, you should have this.
你也该给爸爸打电♥话♥了
And you should probably call Dad.
他很想你
He misses you.
我和布莱尼
Brainy and I re-fortified the hiding place
用慧核星人科技和地球魔法
for the Courage and Humanity Totem
加固了勇气和人性图腾的隐藏点
using Coluan science and Earth magic.
即使有了梦想图腾
So even with the Dream Totem,
她也没法制成万能石
she won't be able to create the AllStone.
很好 至少有一个战场上形势不错
Well, that's good. That helps on one battlefront.
现在另一个问题就是负面新闻
Now, if we could just do something about the negative press.
超级朋友贸然打破界限 却惨遭失败
有时候 公众就是不同意我们的做法
People just disagree with us sometimes.
没错
Well, this is true,
但要打败尼克斯丽这样的劲敌
but if we're going to take on a threat as powerful as Nyxly,
就需要公众站在我们这一边
we're going to need the public on our side.
说到这个
Speaking of.
纳市市民 我今晚在此向你们道歉
Citizens of National City, I come to you tonight with an apology.
超女道歉
我知道你们一直相信我 将希望寄托于我
I know you have always placed your hope and trust in me.
但在与外星人尼克斯丽的对抗中
But now, as we face the alien you know as Nyxly,
我恐怕没法总是达成你们的期望
I fear I haven't always been able to deliver.
对此 我深感歉意
And for that, I am sorry.
但我向你们保证
But I give you my word...
一定会阻止尼克斯丽
Nyxly will be stopped.
不论代价如何
No matter the cost.
因为我和我的朋友绝不接受失败
Because for me and my friends, failure is not an option.
我要是有魔法就好了
If only I had my bloody magic.
把图腾给我 不然就来不及了
Before it's too late, please give me the Totem.
为什么
Why?
为了你的未来
To guarantee your... future.
我还有最后一件事 要做
There's one last thing for me to... To do.
你是谁
What are you?
你成功的关键
The key to your success.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表