剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I don't know.
我害怕 布莱尼
I'm scared, Brainy.
这些梦里闪现了米德维尔
These dream flashes of Midvale,
卡拉和艾丽克斯的高中时期
Kara and Alex in high school.
这不断出现
They keep happening,
让我困扰 我不知道怎么阻止
confusing me, and I don't know how to stop them
或解读
or interpret them.
我只是希望我妈妈在这
I just wish my mom was here.
我很抱歉你妈妈不在身边
Look, I'm sorry you don't have your mom.
但你还有我
But you have me.
我们有彼此
We have each other.
主幻影再也不会伤害你
The Prime Phantom will never hurt you,
或其他人
or anybody else, ever again.
-我很高兴你没事 -我 我今天也差点失去你
- I'm glad you're okay. - Me? I almost lost you today, too.
现在你知道那种感觉了
Well, now you know how it feels.
多希望有一种方法
If only there was a way
可以利用主幻影来制♥造♥新的追踪设备
to use Prime to make a new tracking device.
如果他像衍生幻影一样还存在人性
I mean, if he was part human, like the Progeny.
我试过搜索他的大脑
I tried searching his mind,
试图说服他去寻找卡拉
trying to convince him to look for Kara...
但我感受到的只有渴望和痛苦
but all I could sense was thirst and misery.
他没有人性 只有本能
He has no humanity, only instinct.
本能 幻影靠本能追踪
Instinct. The Phantom, he tracks by instinct.
就像一头侦探猎犬
He's a bloodhound.
如果我们能对卡拉的基因了解更多
If we can get our hands on more of Kara's DNA...
他就会本能地追踪她
Then he'll track her by instinct.
是个好主意 但全息图水晶碎了
It's a good idea, but the hologram crystal is broken.
我们怎么获得更多卡拉的基因
How are we gonna get more of Kara's DNA?
我们可以在太阳耀斑后从氪星收集基因
We can collect DNA from a Kryptonian after a solar flare.
或用氪石毒害
Or Kryptonite poisoning.
艾丽克斯 你记得每一次卡拉耗尽能力的情况吗
Alex, can you remember all the times Kara blew her powers out?
只发生过几次
It's only happened a handful of times.
一次是对抗红旋风时
Once was in a fight with Red Tornado
还有一次是早在高中时
and then another was all the way back in high school.
-在米德维尔 -是的
- Back in Midvale? - Yeah.
尼娅
Nia.
不祥之兆 我的梦境原来是这个意思
Cassandra, this is what my dreams have been about.
如果我们想找回卡拉 就要回溯时间
If we want to bring Kara home, we have to go back in time...
到米德维尔高中
to Midvale High.
我希望我们还为时未晚
I just hope we're not too late.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表