剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What about the other half?
伊芙跟我说了莱克斯在两只老鼠身上做的实验
Eve told me about an experiment that Lex did on two mice.
一只有金色眼睛 很热爱他
One had gold eyes, and it adored him,
而另一只
and the other...
莱克斯用Q波天线
Lex emitted some radiation
发射了某种辐射 使它爆♥炸♥了
from a Q-wave antenna onto it and it exploded.
我看到人们的眼睛
I saw people's eyes flash
在离开虚拟现实的时候发金光
gold when they were coming out of the VR.
这就是为什么他在世界巡回展上发射那些卫星
That's why he launched those satellites during his world tour.
梦想者 你看到了什么
Dreamer. What did you dream?
我看到莱克斯成了反监视者
I saw Lex as the Anti-Monitor.
他毁掉了所有的星球
He was destroying every planet in existence.
我已经定位了莱克斯的卫星
I have located Lex's satellites.
一共十二颗 绕地球转
Twelve of them orbiting the Earth.
每颗都装有克莱莫大炮 若被篡改
Each armed with Claymore cannons to fire on hard targets
大炮就会袭击硬目标
should any one of them be tampered with.
看样子关掉卫星的办法
It would appear the only way to shut them down
就只有同时关掉全部卫星了
would be to shut them all down at the same time.
但我们中间只有四个人能飞
But only four of us can fly.
要完全同步也几乎不可能
Synchronizing our movements, too, could prove impossible.
多可利·苏什厄可以用来关闭卫星
We could shut it down with the Dorkri Surth-Uh.
什么东西
The what?
这是一种火星仪式 翻译过来叫"捆绑"
A Martian ritual which translates to "the binding".
能把它用在卫星上吗
And you could use this on the satellites?
需要我和梅根
It would require M'gann and
互通心灵 同步想法
I to join our minds, synchronize our thoughts.
借此我们可以出创造通灵能量网
We could create a web of psychic energy
这样就能捆绑其他物体 让它们统一运动
that we could literally bind onto things and move them in unison.
我们可以做到
We can do it.
好吧 但即使能关掉卫星
Okay, but even if you stopped the satellites,
一半的人还是会被莱克斯洗♥脑♥
half the people out there are still gonna be brainwashed by Lex.
莉娜 如果拿到莱克斯所用的代码
Lena, if you had the code Lex used,
你能用大清洗反转它吗
could you reverse it using Myriad?
大清洗 可以 但是...
Myriad. Yes, but...
发生那么多事之后 你还信任我吗
You'd trust me? Even after everything?
你愿意帮助别人
You want to help people.
不管发生什么 我都知道你的心是善良的
Whatever else has happened, I know what's in your heart.
我去黑曜石
I will go to Obsidian,
把服务器数据库下载到硬盘里
download the server database into a hard drive
然后给你
and get it to you.
两个问题解决了
Well, that solves two problems.
现在我们只需要知道如何让莱克斯变回凡人
Now, if we only knew how to make Lex mortal again.
我们需要他的氪石
We need his Kryptonite.
不是氪石 是贾汉普石
Not Kryptonite, Jarhanpurium.
那颗星球的碎片肯定落到了地球上
Fragments of that planet must have made it to Earth.
它对莱克斯有毒性 就像氪石对超女的作用一样
It would be toxic to Lex, just like Kryptonite is to Supergirl.
但是要找到它相当于♥大♥海♥捞针
But finding it would be like finding a needle in a haystack.
我在梦里见过
That's what my dream was about.
有个绿瓶子 氪石的绿色
There was a green bottle, Kryptonite green.
我可以反转瓶子里的能量
I could invert the energy in the bottle,
将它输入我以前制♥造♥氪石的机器
run it through the machine I used to make Kryptonite.
太好了 这样能行
Sprock. It could work.
雪莱岛上困住超女的纪念碑
The monument Supergirl was trapped in
也出现在我梦里了 瓶子肯定在那儿
on Shelley Island was also in my dream. The bottle must be there.
莱克斯去年在地球三十八上用的是同一种能量
It's the same energy station Lex used last year on Earth-38.
-我去 -不行 你还太虚弱
- I'll go. - No, you're still too weak.
-我去 -我也去
- I'll go. - And I'll go with you.
布莱尼 你和莉娜等我们把瓶子带回来
Brainy, you and Lena work on Myriad and her Kryptonite machine
然后操纵大清洗和氪石机器
for when we bring you back that bottle.
我去堡垒拿大清洗
I'll get Myriad from the Fortress.
那儿肯定能找到
And there's got to be something there
把贾汉普石变成武器的东西
we can use to weaponize the Jarhanpurium.
这样我们就能剥夺莱克斯的能力
That way we can strip Lex of his powers
让他变回凡人
and make him mortal again.
别忘了
Let's not forget,
莱克斯仍然想杀光我们
Lex still wants to kill us all.
他还有利维坦的力量
And he has Leviathan powers,
也就是说他能感知我们 尤其是超女
which means he can sense us, especially Supergirl.
我们一开始行动他就会出击
He'll strike as soon as we try to make a move.
我们还得转移他的注意
We need another diversion.
我可以把自己交出去 给你们争取时间
I can buy you guys time by offering myself up.
我们不会让你这么做的 超女 太冒险了
We're not gonna let you do that, Supergirl. It's too risky.
如果这样能拯救半数人并阻止莱克斯
If that's what it takes to save half the population and stop Lex,
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take that risk.
你妹妹还下落不明 你不应该在这儿庆祝
Your sister is still MIA. You shouldn't be celebrating.
应该出去找她
You should be out there looking for her.
不行 母亲 我没算错的话
Can't, Mother. If I calculated correctly,
我们马上就会接到电♥话♥
we should be getting a call any moment.
看到了吧
Oh, see.
威力少女 真让我意外
Ah, the maid of might. What a surprise.
我们知道你在全球装了卫星
We know you've placed satellites around the world,
它们同步之后将发射某种信♥号♥♥
and when they sync up, they'll send out a signal
能够消灭所有没被你洗♥脑♥的人
killing everyone you haven't brainwashed.
怎么 要我奖励你一朵小红花吗
What do you want? A gold star?
我要你撤下卫星
I want you to disable the satellites.
只要你答应 我就给你那件你一直想要的东西
You do that, I'll give you what you've always wanted.
什么 别说是头发 没有技术含量
What's that? And don't say hair, that's low-hanging fruit.
我
Me.
挺诱人的
Well, that is tempting.
应该没有附加条件
I assume there's no strings attached,
没有陷阱 没有想骗我吧
no trap, no attempt to outwit me.
还是说我现在的长生不老之身太耀眼
Or has the razzle dazzle of my immortality
你都忘了我是世界上最聪明的人
made you forget that I'm the smartest man alive?
你真以为我会信这种俗套的谎话吗
Do you really think I'd fall for something so prosaic?
我戴着求真者
I'm wearing a Truth Seeker,
而且我认为 比起灭了半个世界
and I think your obsession with me
你对我更感兴趣
outweighs your desire to kill half the world.
我投降
I surrender.
告诉我地点 然后把撤销卫星的方法带来
Name the place, and bring a way to disable satellites.
哪儿都行吗
Any place?
只要不伤害到民众就可以
As long as no civilians get hurt.
一小时后去堡垒 听说每年这个时候那儿很漂亮
The Fortress. One hour. I hear it's beautiful this time of year.
我会把坐标发给你
I'll send you the coordinates.
你不是真要去堡垒吧
You aren't actually considering going to the Fortress, are you?
这肯定是陷阱
Of course, it's a trap.
但我要利用好这个机会
Ah, no. I'm taking advantage of an opportunity.
超女还没亲眼见识过新升级后的我
Supergirl hasn't seen new, improved me in action yet.
我要毁了她
I will destroy her.
但与此同时
And while you're doing that,
她的朋友就会忙着破坏你精心设计的机制
her friends will be busy undoing all your hard work.
超女不在 她的朋友就很好对付了
With Supergirl out of the way, her friends will be easy targets.
哪怕他们成功阻止了我的卫星
And even if they're successful, at stopping my satellites,
我是神啊 母亲
I'm a god, Mother.
我有的是时间收拾那烂摊子
I'll have plenty of time to fix what they mess up.
对了
Oh, uh...
还有个好事
and silver lining...
如果超女的朋友趁我不注意拆了卫星
if Supergirl's friends go behind my back and take down my satellites,
你不用担心莉娜
you don't have to worry about Lena.
你看
You see...
现在可以庆祝了
it is time to celebrate.
安德里亚
Andrea...
发生什么了
What happened?
我父亲他...
My father, he...
他把什么都怪到我头上
he blames me for everything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是...
Just...
利维坦...
Leviathan...
劫持我们的技术 摧毁我们的公♥司♥
hijacking our technology, destroying our company.
他说我毁了他遗留的一切
He said I destroyed his legacy.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我为他牺牲了我的全部
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表