剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但这个星球有事
But this planet isn't.
在孤独堡垒 我们全面比较了
At the Fortress, we ran a full comparison
地球的海洋读数和氪星爆♥炸♥前的读数
of Earth's oceanic readings to Krypton's just before it exploded.
正如我所想的 地球海洋的毒性水平
As I thought, your oceans' toxicity levels
已经把地球置于了与氪星♥相♥同的轨道上
have put Earth in the same trajectory as Krypton.
但也许他能帮上忙
But perhaps, he can help.
这是奥斯卡
This is Oscar.
看起来像凯里克斯
Looks like Kelex, just
只是多了丑陋的80年代风格的垫肩
with some ugly '80s style shoulder pads.
是凯里克斯 但我爸爸
It was Kelex, but my father
想出了一个办法 增添修改
figured out a way to add some modifications
从而现在能够清理地球上的海洋
that will enable him to clean Earth's oceans right now.
-奥斯卡是首字母缩写吗 -不是 他是
- Is Oscar an acronym? - Oh, no. He's named after that
以那个和垃圾一起生活的易怒的绿色生物命名的
irritable green creature who lives with the garbage.
是的 当我在太阳灯下恢复时
Yes, he binge-watched Sesame Street
他疯狂地看完了《芝麻街》
while I was recovering under the sun lamps.
地球关税的速成课
Crash course in Earth customs.
你用慧核星科技升级了他吗
Did you upgrade him with Coluan technology?
我很难称之为升级
I would hardly call it an upgrade.
我...
I...
我添加了一个慧核星能量核心
I attached a Coluan energy core,
这样奥斯卡可以在几秒钟内将垃圾压缩并转化为能量
so Oscar can shrink trash and convert it into energy in seconds.
奥斯卡之后会吸收这种能量 使之无害
Oscar will then absorb that energy, rendering it harmless.
好吧 我承认这非常厉害
Okay. I will admit that that is very impressive.
但70%的地球都被水覆盖
But the Earth is covered in 70% water.
你真认为奥斯卡能应付吗
Do you really think that Oscar can handle that?
是的 这是我在氪星上
Yes. And this is something
永远无法实现的事
I could never have achieved on Krypton.
你们的星球上有一个惊人的外星科技熔炉
Your planet has an amazing melting pot
这是我们在氪星上从未接触过的
of alien technology that we never had access to on Krypton.
这正是我关心的
That's what concerns me.
一些外星技术与其他技术的交互作用很差
Some alien technology interacts poorly with others.
-另外 我在外面看到了氪石 -氪石
- Plus, I saw Kryptonite out there. - Kryptonite?
是的 但你一定离垃圾太远了
Yes, but you must have been
所以感觉不到它的影响
too far away from the garbage to feel its effect.
但这正是我想说的 我们不知道
But that's my point. We don't know the full scope
这些岛屿上垃圾的全部范围
of the garbage on those islands.
在释放佐·艾尔的发明之前
We should run some test
我们应该做一些测试
before we release Zor-El's invention.
我理解你的担心
I understand your concern.
我希望我能给你们一个
I wish I could give you an exact timeline
地球何时到达氪星临界点的确切时间表
of when Earth will reach Krypton's tipping point.
但这正是问题所在
But that's the thing.
一旦看到临界点就太晚了
Once you can see the tipping point, it's too late.
所以我们必须现在采取行动
That's why we need to act now.
好的 但我希望他一有不适迹象时就被召回
Okay. But I want him recalled at the first sign of distress.
没问题
Of course.
-起作用了 -看起来是这样
- It's working. - So it would seem.
布莱尼
Brainy?
奥斯卡正在比佐·艾尔模型所预测的
Oscar is converting the garbage even more efficiently
更有效地转换垃圾
than Zor-El's model suggested.
我为我的怀疑道歉
I apologize for my skepticism.
没必要道歉 我很高兴自己能帮上忙
That's not necessary. I'm just happy I'm able to help.
不 他们不能撤走广♥告♥ 我们正在扭转局面
No, they can't pull their ads. We're turning things around.
你...告诉他们
You... Tell them.
新媒体排名
凯特科持续走低
我再打给你
Let me call you back.
卢瑟府邸
生日快乐 莱克斯
托斯卡搬运及废品清理公♥司♥
全额付清
威廉的线人说的是实话
William's source was telling the truth.
这里一定有什么线索
There's got to be something here.
超女: 别名为卡拉·佐·艾尔 氪星人
荣恩·荣兹: 密切监视进行中
哨兵: 密切监视进行中
找到了
Jackpot.
怎么回事
What is it?
奥斯卡的能量核出现了奇怪的波动
Getting some odd fluctuations in Oscar's energy core.
他的质量也在增加
His mass is increasing, too.
他似乎在给自己的身体增加垃圾
He seems to be adding garbage to his body,
错误
能量核不稳定
而不是将其转化为能量
not converting it to energy.
我们需要把他召回来
We need to bring him back.
我会召回他
I'll recall him.
我已经发出了返回命令 但他没有反应
I've issued the return command, but he's not responding.
未找到信♥号♥♥
我去找他
I'll go get him.
-布莱尼 给我坐标 -他不见了
- Brainy, the coordinates? - I've lost him.
我看不到他 他从雷达上消失了
Visuals are gone, and he's disappeared off the radar.
那个地区有主要的航道
There are major shipping lanes in that area.
如果奥斯卡发生故障 他可能会危及货船
If Oscar malfunctions, he could endanger cargo ships.
试试卫星成像
Try satellite imaging.
没有他的踪迹 他消失了
There's no trace of him. He's gone.
荣恩和我会找到他的
J'onn and I will find him.
布莱尼 你留下来陪我父亲
Brainy, you stay here with my father,
找出错误原因 想办法修复它
figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.
别忘了 还有氪石
Don't forget, there's Kryptonite.
-你们弄丢了一个放射性凯里克斯 -奥斯卡
- You lost a radioactive Kelex? - Oscar.
超女和荣恩现在正在外面扫描他
Supergirl and J'onn are out scanning for him right now.
我们正在寻找他可能吸收的东西
We're looking for anything that he might have absorbed
这些东西会破坏他的程序
that would corrupt his programming,
并使他消失
and make him disappear.
达克萨姆星技术
超查部有达克萨姆星技术
The DEO had Daxamite tech?
-是的 -这也许能解释
- Yeah. - That might explain
他全新的隐形能力
his new cloaking abilities.
我在这方面有一些经验
I have some experience with that.
我应该可以通过发送信♥号♥♥冲击波
I should be able to de-cloak him
来解除他的隐形
by sending out a signal wave blast.
设置模式
佐·艾尔 你用了慧核星的缩小技术 很聪明
Zor-El, you used Coluan shrinking tech. Smart.
我在L公♥司♥用高压能量压缩器
I did something similar with a high-pressure energy compactor
做过类似的事情
at L-Corp.
这个想法很好 但却是个微妙的过程
It's an attractive idea, but a delicate process.
把能量缩小并不能摆脱它
Shrinking energy doesn't get rid of it.
它仍然要去往某个地方
It still has to go somewhere.
这些能量是奥斯卡的动力 他能自给自足
That energy is what powers Oscar. He's self-sufficient.
除非他被我哥哥的一项邪恶实验破坏了
Unless he's been compromised by one of my brother's unholy experiments.
那是奥斯卡的慧核星能量核 为何变红了
That's Oscar's Coluan energy core. Why is it red?
巨大的能量让他超负荷了
All that energy has overloaded him.
如果能量再高一点 它就会以原♥子♥弹♥的力量引爆
If it gets any higher, it's going to detonate with the force of an atomic bomb.
我们必须要找到他
We have to find him.
他的踪迹消失[感冒]了
His trail's gone cold.
感冒 没错 我们可以用这种办法来重置他
A cold. That's it. That's how we can reset him.
我们给他植入病毒 电脑病毒
We give him a virus. A computer virus.
布莱尼 好主意
Brainy, that's genius.
如果我们不能修复奥斯卡的程序
If we can't restore Oscar's programming,
起码我们可以给他植入病毒 让他彻底关闭
we can give him a virus and shut him down completely.
我知道凯里克斯的工作频率
I know Kelex's operating frequencies,
所以我们只需要把病毒
so we just need to get the virus
放到离他硬盘几厘米的范围内 它就会生效
within a few centimeters of his hard drive for it to take effect.
我可以用无人机来运送它
I can deliver it with a drone.
但病毒会摧毁奥斯卡
But a virus will destroy Oscar.
如果我们不摧毁他 他就会摧毁我们
If we don't destroy him, he will destroy us.
不 我可以修复他 他仍然可以拯救氪星
No! I can still fix him! He can still save Krypton!
地球 他仍然可以拯救地球
Earth. He can still save Earth.
我的信♥号♥♥冲击波已快完成了
My signal wave blast is nearly complete.
编译信♥号♥♥冲击波
奥斯卡的隐身应该随时会解除
Oscar should be de-cloaking any second.
布莱尼 把病毒准备好
Brainy, get that virus ready.
等等
Wait.
不 我们没时间再等了
No, we don't have time to wait.
你听到莉娜的话了 这东西随时都可能爆♥炸♥
You heard Lena. This thing could explode at any minute,
杀死几十万人
killing hundreds of thousands of people.
听着 我知道你想帮忙 我明白这一点
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表