剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I can't do it.
她突然变得暴躁起来
Guys, she suddenly got violent.
我觉得我好像把事情弄得更糟了
I think I made things worse.
我以为咒语会通过放大它的能量信♥号♥♥
I thought the spell would locate the Humanity Totem
定位到人性图腾
by amplifying its energy signature.
但拉丁语可以有许多种解释方式
But Latin can be interpreted in a lot of ways.
我搞错了
I mean, I got it wrong.
咒语增强了能量的效力
The spell amplified the energy's potency.
所以那些已经受到影响的人
So the people already
会变得更加冷酷和邪恶
affected were made more callous and vicious?
是的 我的咒语产生了适得其反的后果
Yes. My spell backfired,
榨干了体育场中更多人们的人性
and it drained the humanity from more people in the arena,
现在这些人正在纳欣诺市横行
and now those people are running wild in National City,
这是我的错 我有责任
and it's my fault. I'm responsible.
也许 也许你可以撤销它
Maybe... maybe you can undo it.
怎么撤销 我都不知道我能驾驭的那些魔法能力
How? I don't even know how the magical abilities I can harness
会如何与五维能量相互作用
will interact with Fifth Dimensional energy.
也许你可以试试你妈妈书里的另一个咒语
Maybe there's another spell in your mother's book you can try.
你还想让我尝试更多的魔法吗
You want me to try more magic?
尼克斯丽已经有两个图腾了
Nyxly already has two Totems.
第三个估计也快要拿到手了
She's probably close to getting a third.
科学没有给我们任何帮助
Science has gotten us nowhere.
你的魔法是我们唯一的选择
Your magic is our only option.
什么样的人会为了自己的利益
What kind of being hurts others
而伤害别人
for their own benefit?
尼克斯丽 你身上出问题了
Nyxly, there's something wrong with you.
希望图腾是你的战利品
The Hope Totem was yours for the taking.
你经历了那么多事情 现在放弃
After everything you've gone through to just give up now,
一切就没有任何意义了
it doesn't make any sense.
米奇
Mitch.
还记得我当时觉得多奇怪吗
Remember how strange I thought it was that...
图腾居然没有考验
The Totem had no gauntlet?
如果 图腾本身就是考验呢
What if... the Totem is the test?
如果在我释放它能量的那一刻
What if when I unleashed its power,
它榨干了爆♥炸♥范围内
it drained every drop of humanity
所有人的一切人性呢
from anyone standing in the blast radius?
如果所有的同情心和同理心
What if all that compassion
都涌入了我的身体怎么办
and empathy flooded into me?
所以你才下不去手杀守卫
That's why you couldn't kill the guard.
他可能有孩子
He might've had children.
他可能有
He might've had
爱他关心他的人
people who loved him and cared about him.
我在想 如果我把他从他们身边夺走
All I could think was how sad they'd be
他们会有多伤心
if I took him away from them.
我忍♥受不了
I can't bear it.
好吧
All right.
我们现在已经有两个图腾了
We already have two Totems now.
也许有办法在不伤害任何人的情况下找到其他的
Maybe there's a way of getting the others without hurting anyone.
这样你就能得到你想要的东西
That way you get what you want.
我也能过上你承诺我的生活
And I still get the life you promised me.
米奇
Mitch.
太棒了
It's brilliant!
你太聪明了
You're brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
你总是为我着想
You're always thinking about me.
各位
Guys.
尼克斯丽被情感淹没了
Nyxly is overwhelmed with feelings.
就好像 她从受害者身上夺走的人性
It's almost like all of the humanity she took from her victims
全部进入了她的体内
had to go somewhere, and now it's going into her.
等等 你说尼克斯丽立刻使用了图腾
Wait, you said that Nyxly used the Totem immediately.
但那就意味着不再有考验了
But that would mean that there's no gauntlet.
我们所有研究都表明
And from all of our research,
一定会有一次考验
we know that there's always a gauntlet.
这可能意味着 使用图腾本身就是一种考验
That could mean that using the Totem itself is the gauntlet.
我们或许可以利用这一点
And we may be able to use that to our advantage.
-怎么利用 -在植物园重复莉娜的错误
- How? - By repeating Lena's mistake at the Botanical Gardens
从在体育场受到影响的人们身上
and taking more humanity away from the original people
剥夺更多的人性
that were affected at the arena in the first place.
就像纳欣诺市
And in the same way that
现在处于一片混乱中一样
National City is overrun by chaos right now,
如果我们让尼克斯丽情绪泛滥
if we flood Nyxly with emotions,
她可能承受不了
it might be too much for her to handle.
就会迫使她
And... and it might force her
恢复每个人的人性 扔掉图腾
to restore everyone's humanity and get rid of the Totem.
这肯定会把她引出来
It'd be sure to draw her out.
我们既可以夺走图腾 还能抓住尼克斯丽
We could capture the Totems and Nyxly.
我们今天就可以结束这一切
We can end this today.
-不可以 -什么
- Can't do it. - What?
我不会这样做的
I won't do it.
这是错误的
It's wrong.
莉娜 人们现在需要帮助
Lena, people need help now. This...
这是为了更多人的利益
This is for the greater good.
更多人的利益
For the greater good?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
威廉 我带你参观厨房♥了吗
William, have I shown you the kitchen yet?
我们的新咖啡机真是太棒了
We have a new coffee machine that is literally out of this world.
布莱尼是从...
Brainy picked it up from...
我竟然会不肯帮忙
I can't believe you would not help.
如果在这个过程中会失去自我 我是不会帮忙的
Not if it means losing who we are in the process
这样我们和她又有什么区别
because then we're no better than she is.
我知道你还在消化
I know that you are still processing the fact
自己会使用魔法的事实
that you can use magic,
我知道我一直在把你赶出自己的舒适区
and I know that I've been pushing you out of your comfort zone.
但那只是因为我相信你
But that's only because I believe in you, and...
我…
I'm...
我吓坏了
I'm terrified.
她让我感到无能为力
She makes me feel powerless.
尼克斯丽的魔法是我从未遇到过的
Nyxly's magic is unlike anything I've ever faced.
我不知道怎么打败她
I feel like I don't know how to beat her,
如果她得到了全部七个图腾
and if she gets all seven Totems,
我就再也不能打败她
I won't be able to.
你能做我做不到的事
You can do something I can't.
我需要你的帮助 莉娜
I need your help, Lena.
从你跟我说的尼克斯丽的事来看
From everything you've told me about Nyxly,
她不仅仅有魔法
she's more than just her magic.
还诡计多端 控制欲很强 残忍♥无情
She is cunning and manipulative and cruel.
这让你想起了谁
Who does that remind you of?
莱克斯
Lex.
你以前打败过他 你也会打败尼克斯丽
You've beat him before and you will beat Nyxly too,
但不能为了赢而不择手段
but not by doing whatever it takes to win.
要做正确的事来取得胜利
By doing the right thing.
我母亲用她的魔法伤害了别人
My mother hurt people with her magic.
她不是故意的 但是
Unintentionally, but...
她隐瞒了真♥相♥
She hid the truth of what happened,
这个秘密毁了很多人的生活
and that secret destroyed lives.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
尼克斯丽造成了太多的痛苦
Nyxly has caused so much pain.
我不想用我的魔法或谎言伤害任何人
And I don't wanna hurt anybody with my magic or deceit.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的 我们不能在黑暗中越过界限
You're right. We can't cross lines in darkness,
不管有多充分的理由
however good the reasons.
在光天化日之下 秘密是很难隐藏的
Secrets are hard to hide in the light of day.
但也许
But maybe...
但也许我们正需要阳光
But maybe the light of day is just what we need.
我不是来报道高塔的厨房♥电器的
I did not come here to report on the Tower's kitchen appliances.
不好意思
Excuse me?
如果你不让我写到底发生了什么
Why did you even allow me in here
还让我进来干什么
if you won't let me report what's really going on?
你同意了我们的基本原则
You agreed to our ground rules.
情况发生了变化
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表