剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Pressure and debris from the Ormfell building coming down
-在整个社区造成了破坏 -太糟糕了
- caused damage all over the community. - It's awful.
像这样的社区得到的资源和支持比较少
Neighborhoods like this get less resources and support,
所以需要更长时间才能重建
so it takes them longer to recover.
很多时候 只是社区里的人
Many times, it's just people in the community
拼命地想要自救
desperately trying to help themselves.
他们需要援助
They need help.
尼克斯丽会为她的所为付出代价的 我保证
Well, Nyxly will pay for what she did. I'll make sure of it.
只要我们救回捣蛋鬼 他就可以解决所有事
And once we get Mxy back, he'll be able to fix everything.
他只要打个响指
He can just snap his fingers
让一切恢复原状
and put everything back to the way it was.
但这里原来的样子并非...
But the way it was, wasn't--
看起来它找到了更多被污染的残骸
Looks like it found some more contaminated debris.
只要残骸清理干净 一切会恢复正常的 我保证
Once it's gone, we will get things back to normal. I promise.
奥兰多 乔伊怎么样
Hey, Orlando, how's Joey?
什么
What?
-我尽快赶过去 -宝贝
- I'll be there soon. - Hey, babe.
我觉得我们好几天都没好好聊聊了
Hey, I feel like we haven't really talked in days.
我知道 找寻尼克斯丽的事让人高度紧张
Yeah, I know. It's been so intense trying to find Nyxly.
我朋友打电♥话♥来说
My friend called and said
呼吸器已经送到奇泽姆纪念医院了
that the respirators made it to Chisholm Memorial Hospital.
是的 谢谢 但是我觉得事情没这么简单
Yes, thank you. But I think it's more complicated than that.
奥兰多刚刚打电♥话♥来说乔伊应该好起来的
Orlando just called and Joey should be getting better.
但是他却没有
And he's not.
我担心我们遗漏了什么
I'm worried we're missing something.
-艾丽克斯 -说吧
- Alex. - Yeah, go.
我们拿到最后一块来校准传感器的残骸了
We got the last of the debris to calibrate our sensors.
我们要尽快赶回高塔
We need to get back to the tower ASAP.
我马上过去
All right, I'll be right there.
超女说我们找到足够的残骸
Supergirl said that we've got all the debris
应该能帮助这里的每个人
that should help everyone here.
梦想者 我们要赶去高塔
Dreamer, we have to get to the tower.
给 用我的吧 也许我们真的有所遗漏
Here. Take mine. Maybe we did miss something.
谢谢
Thank you.
我
I...
我一直和医生们说他的情况在恶化
I keep telling the doctors he's getting worse,
但是没人听我说
but no one's listening.
他们一直说他会好起来的
They keep saying he should be fine.
我觉得很难受
I feel really bad.
我知道 我会想到办法的 乔伊
I know. We're going to figure this out, Joey.
我保证
I promise.
让护士再给他检查一次
Have the nurse check him again.
只要他还在生病 就继续找他们
As long as he's sick, keep pushing.
好
Okay.
我去去就回来
I'll be back, OK?
兰金怎么恢复得这么好
How's Rankin so much better?
她是谁
Who's that?
她是这个社区的女议员
She's the councilwoman that represents the neighborhood.
虽然她更关注的是让社区变得高档化
Although, she's more focused on gentrifying it
而不是帮助她的选民
than helping her constituents.
那晚爆♥炸♥的时候 她就在大楼附近
She was near the building when it imploded
也因为生病来了这家医院
and was here sick the other night.
她现在似乎没事了
She looks fine now.
她身上有大量的五维能量
She's reading high levels of 5th dimensional energy.
我们要把她带回高塔
We need to get her back to the tower.
-她肯定和这一切有关 -谁有关系
- She must be connected to all of this. - Who's connected?
-又是兰金 -奥兰多 别去
- Rankin, again. - Orlando, don't!
也许你要穿上战衣
You may need to suit up.
两天前的那场灾难对我们所有人来说都很可怕
Yes, the disaster two nights ago was horrible for all of us.
但大家也看到了
But as you can see,
我回来为这个社区工作了
I'm back working for this community.
我听说医院里还有因为爆♥炸♥
I'm hearing that there are still people in the hospital
而受伤的人
injured from the explosion.
我只能说我感觉很好
All I can say is I feel great.
我恢复了
I'm back on my feet,
我是来告诉所有人
and I'm here to show everyone
不应该让自身的软弱拖累自己
that they shouldn't let their own weakness hold them back.
所以你这就恢复了吗 那么快吗
So you just got better? Just like that?
现在我不接受公众的提问
I'm not taking questions from the public right now.
我看着你离开了医院
I watched you leave the hospital.
你接受了高级的治疗 然后就恢复了吗
You get some fancy treatment and get better?
那我弟弟呢
What about my brother?
医院里所有的人呢
What about all the people in that hospital?
我想帮助这个社区的人
I want to help the people of this community.
我想帮助你们靠自己的力量振作起来
I want to help you pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps.
问题不在我们身上
It's not us who are the problem,
而是你和整个支持你的体制
it's you and the whole system that supports you.
让我们振作的同时 也令我们失望的同一个体制
The same system that puts us down while it tells us to pull ourselves up.
人们需要更好的体制
People deserve better.
带我走
Get me out of here.
追
Let's go.
搞定他们
Take care of them.
我去追兰金 你留在这里
I'll get Rankin, you stay here!
你有问题
There is something wrong with you.
我没问题 一切终于归位了
There's nothing wrong with me. Everything is finally right.
-你必须收手 -你阻止不了我
- You have to stop! - I won't be stopped by you.
你不够强大
You're not strong enough.
有了这些 我们就能找到捣蛋鬼了
With all of this, we'll be able to find Mxy.
很好
Good.
-你们刚才在哪呢 -凯莉 出什么事了
- Where were all of you? - Kelly? What happened?
问题出在兰金身上
Rankin is the problem.
她是五维能量的源头
She's a source of the 5th dimensional energy,
我不知道为什么会这样
and I don't know how or why.
我们在医院交了手 我阻止不了她
There was a fight at the hospital and I couldn't stop her.
凯莉拿到了兰金的头发
Kelly managed to grab some of Rankin's hair.
-凯莉 -之前我需要你的帮忙
- Kelly-- - I needed your help.
我和你们说了高地的人们需要你们的帮忙
I told you the people in the Heights needed your help
而你没却对他们视而不见
and you didn't see them.
-对我视而不见 -凯莉 我看到...
- You don't see me. - Kelly, I see--
我们会阻止罪魁祸首的
We're gonna stop the person who did this.
我知道 我知道你们都在尽力阻止尼克斯丽
I know! I know that you're all trying to stop Nyxly.
我知道 但你们听到我的话了吗
I know. But do you hear me?
你们看到发生什么事了吗
Do you see what is happening?
人们要死了
People are gonna die!
我感觉我在对着空气大喊大叫
And I feel like I am yelling into a void!
我们本该一起携手为所有人而战
We're supposed to fight for everyone, together.
然而 我却看着人们受苦
And yet, I am looking at people suffer,
和我一样的人
people that look like me
这里的每一个人都忙得不可开交
and everyone here is just too busy.
人们得不到援助 毫无希望地死去
Where is the outrage that people are gonna die without help?
对此的愤怒何在
Without hope?
也许你们能抽出点时间给他们
Maybe you could spare a second for them.
我去追她
I'll, I'll go after her.
-我和你一起去 -等等
- I'll go with you. - Wait.
我们给她一点时间吧
Let's just give her a second.
等她准备好再说吧
Until she's ready.
刚才对不起
Sorry about that.
我不知道刚才是怎么回事
I don't know what just happened.
不需要道歉
No need to apologize.
你要不要聊聊到底是怎么回事
You wanna talk about what's really going on?
我不是一个失去希望的人
I am not one to be hopeless.
我只是不知道该如何表达我的感受
I just don't know how to express what I'm feeling.
我是心理学家
And I'm a psychologist.
我只是想做出一些改变
I just want to make a difference.
但是只有我一个人
But I am one person fighting a system
同几百年来一直与需要它的人作对的制度抗争
that has been against those that need it for centuries.
我们一直抗争了几百年
And we have been fighting for centuries.
在筋疲力尽与疲惫不堪中抗争
Fighting through exhaustion, fighting through being tired,
争取公平
fighting to get things right,
但现在不是离开这场战斗的时候
but now is not the time to walk away from this fight.
利用你的筋疲力尽来点燃你的激♥情♥
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表