剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们会帮你的
Hey... We're gonna help you.
屁话
Ha! Yeah, right. Rubbish!
她折断了图腾
She who broke the Totem
就必须经受考验
must run the gauntlet...
独自经受
alone.
天呐
Dear.
我拿来了 来了
Got it. I've got it!
-布莱尼 你还好吧 -出什么事了
- Brainy, are you okay? - What? What happened?
-我在哪 -你没事吧
- Where am I? - You okay?
我不喜欢那样
I did not like that.
我去想办法
I will go and make sure
让维塔不会再不请自来了
that Vita can't make any more unscheduled appearances.
尼娅
Nia,
去帮艾丽克斯和荣恩找尼克斯丽 我去...
go help Alex and J'onn try to find Nyxly. I'll go...
付出情感代价
pay my emotional price.
好
Okay.
那个词是什么来着
What was the word again?
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
面对过去 面对自我
Face your past... Face yourself...
面对你缺乏真正勇气的时刻
Face the moment you lacked true courage.
什么意思
What does that mean?
起飞后不久
Shortly after takeoff,
飞往日内瓦的纳欣诺市航♥空♥237号♥航♥班♥
National City Airlines flight 237 bound for Geneva
正在坠向地面
is experiencing some loss of altitude.
237号♥航♥班♥发动机故障
在出现明显的发动机故障之后
The pilot seems to be circling the city
飞行员在绕城盘旋
after apparent engine failure.
我就是在这天成为超女的
This is the night I became Supergirl.
艾丽克斯当时就在那架飞机上
Alex was on that plane.
救我 救救我 来救救我
Help! Somebody, please help me!
我记得这事
I remember this.
我没去 因为我害怕别人看到我
I didn't go because I was afraid I'd be seen.
我身上没有现金
I don't have any cash.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'll call the police.
你失败了
You have failed.
拉博士 你想怎么样
Dr. Lahr? What do you want?
我要你把完成等离子体电离剂的计划给我
I want you to give me the plans for finishing the plasma ionizer.
我知道计划就在你的硬盘里
I know you've got them on your hard drive.
不行 闪电项目太危险了
No. Project Bolt is too dangerous.
如果你看不出来 那你就让我别无选择了
Now, if you can't see that, then you leave me no choice.
我会把这个硬盘清空
I'm going to wipe this hard drive clean,
这样就没人能拿到计划了
and then no one can access the plans.
那你让我别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
面对过去 面对自我
Face your past... Face yourself...
面对你缺乏真正勇气的时刻
Face the moment you lacked true courage.
军队的其余人都在军械库里 妹妹
The rest of the troops are in the armory, sister.
今天是发动政♥变♥的日子
It's the day of the coup.
他们在等待我们的指令
They await our command.
你们这么肯定吗
Are you so sure about that?
我认为这些叛徒并不具备战斗的状态
I don't think these traitors are in any condition to fight.
你觉得你可以发动政♥变♥吗
You... Thought you could pull off a coup?
你知道这让我有什么感觉吗
You know what that makes me?
自豪 儿子
Proud, son.
你很有勇气
You've got spine.
但是你...
But you...
女儿这样背叛父亲
For a daughter to betray her father like this?
不可原谅
It's unforgivable.
把她关进地牢
Throw her in the dungeon.
快 儿子
Now, son.
父亲
Father!
我当时就该杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
你失败了
You have failed.
不
No...
把硬盘给我
Give me the hard drive.
立刻
Now!
快放下瓶子
Put that bottle down, now.
除非我拿到我想要的
Not until I get what I want!
好极了 又来一条龙
Sweet, another dragon!
好极了
Sweet?
是啊
Yeah.
这条龙交给我来对付
This one's mine.
艾丽克斯 等一下
Alex, wait!
驯服它 艾丽克斯
Go get him, Alex!
那条龙会把艾丽克斯烧死的 除非我们出手
That dragon is gonna barbecue her unless we stop it.
你能和它建立心灵交流 让它平静下来吗
Can you calm it psychically?
我很佩服你对你姐姐的关心 超女
I admire your concern for your sister, Supergirl.
我想说 我很自豪
And can I just say how proud I am
看着你们俩长大
to have watched you both grow
变成今天这么坚强的女子
into the strong women you are today?
坚持住 艾丽克斯
Hang in there, Alex!
不行 我和你说了 驾驭闪电太危险了
Don't! I told you, harnessing lightning is too dangerous.
给我
Give it to me!
我没预料到这一拳
I didn't see that coming.
打得好 龙先生
Good hit. Mr. Dragon, sir?
占用你两分钟时间 就两分钟 两分钟
Two minutes of your time. Just two minutes. Two minutes.
听着
So, look.
我知道你内心充满了愤怒
I know you've got a lot of rage going on inside of you,
但是你并不是真想伤害这些人
but you don't really want to hurt these people.
接得好
Nice catch.
要走了
Gotta go.
艾丽克斯 回来 到底是怎么回事
Alex, come back! What's going on?
荣恩
J'onn.
这看起来很像火
That looks like fire.
荣恩 你在跟龙讲道理吗
J'onn, are you trying to reason with the dragon?
我们要拯救大家
We need to save everyone.
所以你能不能让他们冷静下来
So could you please just calm them down?
你说得对 你说得对 这些人肯定吓坏了
You're right, you're right. These people must be so scared.
-但他们表现得很勇敢 -荣恩
- But they're being so brave-- - J'onn!
好 好
Right. Right.
她接到了
She got it.
我要去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a coffee.
买♥♥杯咖...
Get a coff...
这里到底是怎么回事
What happened here?
我确认了
Okay, I've confirmed it.
咖啡店出现了五维能量
There was Fifth Dimensional energy present at the coffee shop.
咖啡店就在博物馆里 是因为图腾
Which is in the museum. The Totem.
那里所有的人肯定都受到影响了
Everyone there must have been affected,
包括你们当中一些人
including some of you.
我们吗 怎么会
Us? How?
维塔和我们说图特裂开的时候
Well, Vita told us that anyone around the Totem when it split
所有在它附近的人都会受影响
could be impacted.
那如果我们没有受到影响呢
So what if we were affected?
英勇过头的超级英雄能有多糟呢
I mean, how bad can overly courageous superheroes really be?
艾丽克斯 你可是冒着被龙烧死的危险
Alex, you ran into the dragon's fire.
艾丽克斯真是名英勇的英雄
Alex is such a courageous hero.
她通常会持怀疑态度 非常现实
Yeah, who's usually a class-A, glass-half-shattered realist.
现在看看她
And look at her now.
图腾肯定给了她勇气
The Totem must've given her the courage
让她过于乐观了
to be dangerously optimistic.
而你怂恿了她[给她勇气]
And you encouraged her!
我只是很欣赏她的动机
I'm just so impressed by her initiative.
我得承认 我很欣赏你们每个人
I have to say, I'm impressed by all of you.
你们鼓舞了我 你们每个人都是
You're inspirations, each and every one of you.
你们的飒爽英姿 你们让我感到
How you handled yourselves, you make me feel--
-我懂了 -没错
- Oh. I see. - Yeah.
有勇气敞开心扉表达情感
Having the courage to openly express your feelings is
会削弱你当机立断的能力
hurting your ability to make quick decisions.
好吧 至少你和布莱尼看起来没问题
Well, at least you and Brainy seem to be okay.
我叫不醒尼娅
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表