剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
维持穹顶的卫星就会被摧毁
that have been sustaining the dome will be shut down.
一组国民警卫队会攻入
A group of National Guardsmen will be charging in.
好吧 一小时内莉娜和布莱尼
Okay, well, one hour is within the time frame
应该就能完成装置了
that Lena said she and Brainy would be done.
-那我们计划不变吗 -对
- So we can still do this? - Yeah.
但首先 我想你需要办些事
But first, I think you need to do something.
威廉 你来这里做什么
William, what are you doing here?
我州议会的联♥系♥人告诉了我州长的计划
My contact at the Capitol told me about the governor's plan
所以我想着来这里找你们做个声明
so I thought I'd come here to get a statement
争取把事态缓和一下
that might help bring down the heat.
州长被吓到了
The governor is scared.
人们也都很害怕
The people are scared.
过去几周里 纳市经历了建筑爆♥炸♥
In the past few weeks, this city has seen buildings explode,
巨型猫 大型暴♥乱♥
giant cats, mass riots...
现在又出现了穹顶 还有尼克斯丽与噩梦怪物
And now a dome, with Nyxly and a nightmare monster.
所有人都需要听到一个冷静明确的声音
What everyone needs is to hear a calm and clear voice.
威廉
William.
荣恩和我很愿意发表一次声明
J'onn and I are more than happy to make a statement.
穹顶升起时超女也在
Supergirl was there when the dome went up.
人们需要听到钢铁女侠的声音
The people need to hear from the Girl of Steel herself.
我没有时间做出声明 抱歉
I don't have time to make comments. I'm sorry.
就是这个了
This is it.
-梦想图腾应该就在那里 -梅芙 等等
- The Dream Totem should be in this spire. - Maeve, wait.
如果先知将图腾放入这个晶体作为保护
If the Oracle put the Totem in this spire for protection,
我们需要做好准备迎接一切可能
we need to be ready for anything.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
让我来带路
Let me take the lead.
就在那里
There it is.
梦想图腾
The Dream Totem.
我去取来 然后咱们就能离开这里了
I'll grab it, then we can get out of here.
梅芙
Maeve?
你不够纯洁 梅芙·纳尔
You're not pure, Maeve Nal.
你是血统的背叛者
You're a traitor to your blood,
想要夺走她的能力据为己有
to try to take her power for your own.
本来就该是我的
It was supposed to be mine.
我一生的努力就是为了成为梦想者
I worked my entire life towards becoming the Dreamer.
学习 准备 我所做的一切决定都是为此
Studying, preparing... Every decision I ever made was for that.
这是我的使命 我的身份
It was my purpose, my identity.
-而你夺走了它 -我没得选择
- And you took it. - I didn't have a choice.
我想要把能力转给你 我告诉过你
I tried to transfer the powers to you, I told you that.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
你还想让我说什么
So what do you want me to say?
说...
That...
你应该是梦想者
That you should be the Dreamer?
我常常不知道我在做什么
That I don't know what I'm doing most of the time?
我沉迷自己的想法
That I'm in over my head?
-终于说实话了 -你想听实话吗
- Honesty, finally. - Oh, you want honesty?
行
Okay.
我一点都不同情你
I have no pity for you!
很遗憾 你浪费了那么多年
I'm sorry that you wasted all of those years
读那些书
reading all of those books,
无缘无故相信自己会成为梦想者
assuming with no cause, by the way, that you'd be the Dreamer.
先看看你自己吧 梅芙
But look at yourself, Maeve.
为了拥有能力 你不惜将整个世界
You were willing to put the entire universe at stake
置于危险之中
so you could take the powers.
你真的那么自私吗
Are you really that selfish?
你觉得梦想者会这么做吗
Do you think that's what the Dreamer would do?
这些能力难道不是我应得的吗
You don't think I deserve these powers?
你觉得我不算女人吗
You don't think I'm a real woman?
我不在意
Well, I don't care.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我是梦想者
I am the Dreamer.
问题是 你是谁
The question is who are you?
因为你显然不是我认识的那个姐姐了
Because you are clearly not the sister that I thought you were.
我打扰你们姐妹吵架了吗
Am I interrupting a family fight or something?
那我尽量快点
I'll make this quick, then.
不
No!
这招不错 谁教你的
Wow, nice move. Who taught you that one?
你妈妈 还是你姐姐
Your mama, or your sister?
不行
No!
很好 现在去拿图腾
Well done. Now take the Totem.
不是要心灵纯净之类的才行吗
Aren't I supposed to be pure of heart and mind, or some such?
那是为了通过圣人护卫的考验
That's to get past the Oracle's ward.
但如果圣人已经不在 就不用管什么心灵纯净了
If, however, the Oracle is no more, we can be just us girls.
那东西正在摧毁圣人护卫
That thing is breaking down the Oracle's ward.
摧毁之后 她就能拿走图腾了
If it does, she can take the Totem.
我会告诉超女 你死得光荣
I'll tell Supergirl you died nobly.
妈妈说它可以点亮我的梦
Mom said it could light up my dreams.
或许能给你多一些能力
Maybe it can give you the extra power you need.
这是报复你利用我
This is for using me.
这是报复你伤害我的朋友
And this is for hurting my friends.
公主 我们赢不了她
Princess, we can't win this.
那就该撤了
I guess it's time to go then.
丹弗斯小姐 罗哈斯小姐让我告诉你
Miss Danvers? Miss Rojas wanted me to let you know that
首相和总统要迟一些到
the prime minister and the president are running late.
-好 没事 谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh, okay, no worries. Thank you. - Thanks.
纳欣诺市的噩梦
接下来是卡拉·丹弗斯直播
-艾丽克斯 怎么样了 -没问题
- Alex, any update? - All good.
我们会在穹顶最北部
We will have the portal powered up
打开传送门
at the northernmost point of the dome.
开启后 应该就能把怪兽引过去
As soon as it's up, it should draw the monster here
纳欣诺市穹顶破裂
我们在穹顶解除之前把它送回家去
and then we'll get it home before the dome goes down.
有个问题 现在穹顶已经在解除了
Well, that's a problem because the dome is coming down now.
别担心 我们去解决
Hey, don't worry. We got this.
加上我 这就来
Not without me. I'm coming.
开起传送门了 怪兽应该会过来
Now that the portal's up, the monster should be drawn here.
你看见什么了吗 荣恩
You see anything up there, J'onn?
没看见怪兽 但国民警卫队朝这里来了
No trace of the monster, but the National Guard is on its way.
有迹象吗
Any sign?
应该是怪兽来了
I believe that is the creature.
起作用了
It's working.
不
No!
停下 你们把他引开了
Stop this now! You're drawing him away from where it needs to go.
-柱子 -我来
- The columns. - Yeah, I've got it.
我把传送门接通 就是现在了
I'm getting the portal back online. It's now or never.
来
Now!
成功了
You did it.
我去和国民警卫队沟通
I'll go talk to the National Guard.
不行 我得走了
Oh, no, I gotta go.
-还有采访 -我们去和州长谈
- The interview. - We'll talk to the governor.
怎么了 你之前说他们迟到了
What happened? I thought you said they were late.
没有很迟 他们没找到你就离开了
Not that late. When they couldn't find you, they left.
罗哈斯小姐说她打你电♥话♥了
Miss Rojas said she tried calling you.
-布莱尼 -超女
- Brainy? - Supergirl.
尼娅刚刚打电♥话♥来
Nia just called.
她和姐姐从梦境里顺利逃出了
Her and her sister made it out of the Dream Realm in one piece.
但尼克斯丽拿走了梦想图腾
But Nyxly got away with the Dream Totem.
我搞砸了 威廉
I messed up, William.
太糟糕了
Big time.
半个城市被穹顶覆盖 很难不扰乱计划
Having a dome over half the city has a way of disrupting plans.
你也没办法
What can you do?
我就是觉得时间不够
I just feel like there's never enough time
没法把所有的事都做完
in a day to get everything done.
等我把事情都办完了
And then when I am able to check everything off,
我 我第二天醒来 发现还有更多的事要做
I still... I wake up the next day and realize there's more to do.
永远不会停
It just never ends and...
我快被淹没了
I'm drowning.
而且我担心会把身边的人也拉下水
And I'm worried I'm bringing everyone around me down.
没有
No.
今天只是状态不好
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表