剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但我们先要找个地方让你恢复
But first, we need to get you somewhere to recover.
流星里的东西对你造成了重击
Whatever was in that meteor packed a punch.
等等
Wait.
*我的衬衫配不上我的性感*
* I'm too sexy for my shirt *
*配不上我的性感*
* Too sexy for my shirt *
*辣到灼人*
* So sexy it hurts *
太险了
That was close.
所以我一直梦到那头美洲狮
This is why I kept dreaming of that cougar.
我们还没摆脱掉纳西姆 我当时没明白
We weren't done with Naxim, and I couldn't see it!
我们能解决这个问题的 好吗 我们必须解决
Look, we can fix it. Okay? We have to.
我们
Here. Let's, um...
我们再用《朝九晚五》
Let's assuage our anxiety again
来缓和一下焦虑
with a little "9:00 to 5:00,"
好吗
shall we?
*每早起床 给自己做个早餐*
*Wake up every morning get myself some breakfast...*
这是纳西姆·托克给所有非人类的消息
This is Naxim Tork with a message for all non-humans.
我手上有氪星人的吉祥物
I have the Kryptonian's mascot in my possession.
如果氪星人不在地球计时法的十分钟之内
If the Kryptonian does not surrender themself
到所附的数字坐标来投降
to the attached digital coordinates in ten Earth minutes,
那个人类就会死
the human dies.
怎么回事
What was that?
那个坐标
Those coordinates...
我可以三十秒内到那里 把自己交给纳西姆
I... I can get there in 30 seconds and turn myself over to Naxim.
什么 不 不 你太虚弱了
What? No. No, you're too weak.
我们要把那个绿玩意儿从你手上取出来
We need to get that green stuff out of your hand.
我同意
I agree.
而且 现在暴露你的身份后果不堪设想
Plus, outing yourself now would be catastrophic.
让我们去救肯尼
Leave Kenny's rescue to us.
肯尼为了我才牺牲了自己
Kenny sacrificed himself for me.
我必须要这么做
I have to do this.
而且
And...
你阻止不了我
you can't stop me.
实际上 我们可以
Actually, we can.
-卡拉 -她一会儿就没事了
- Kara! - She'll be okay in a little bit.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们别无选择
We had no other choice.
"虽然被未知且危险的物种包围
"Though surrounded by unknown and dangerous species,
但是我保持了坚定
I stayed resolute,
如同记者界的尼尔·阿姆斯特朗"
like a journalistic Neil Armstrong."
不 "如同记者界的嘎嘎小姐
No. "Like a journalistic Lady Gaga,
我始终面无表情"
I kept my poker face."
小心你的打底裤 姐妹
Hold on to your jeggings, sister.
你有伴了
You've got company.
这不是打底裤
These are not jeggings.
桥接连接器
A bridging connector.
若用在适当的地方 它能熔断通电设备的保险丝
In the right place, it could blow a fuse in the energizer.
你是氪星人吗
Are you the Kryptonian?
不 不 我只是普通的人类
No. No, I'm just a regular human.
肯尼 肯尼·李
Kenny. Kenny Li.
那你最好别碰那玩意
Well, then, you may not want to touch that.
这个地方戒备森严
The place is rather secure.
当然戒备森严 这是个囚室
Of course it's secure. It's a cell.
问题是 我怎么进来的
The question is, how'd I get in here.
对了 我试图担下大责
Oh, that's right. I tried to take on the big dogs
为我女朋友逞英雄
and be a hero for my girlfriend.
但我忘了如果你只是个脑瓜不灵
Except I forgot that you can't take on the big dogs
吱吱作响的人类玩具 你无法担下大责
when you're just a dumb, human squeaky toy.
打住 你听我说 肯德尔·李
Stop that. And you listen to me, Kendall Li.
-是肯尼 -先说重要的
- It's Kenny. - First things first.
别说妄自菲薄的傻话了
Cut the self-deprecating drivel.
你不是个脑瓜不灵 吱吱作响的玩具
You're not a dumb, squeaky toy.
-你不了解我 -我是个记者
- You don't even know me. - I am a journalist,
学习过观察这门艺术
trained in the art of observation.
在两分钟内
In two minutes flat,
我就看出你
I could see that you
异常聪颖
are preternaturally intelligent
非常勇敢
and deeply courageous.
多少男人会主动把自己交给敌方的外星人
How many men would sacrifice themselves to hostile aliens
来拯救他们的女朋友 太少了
to save their girlfriend? Damn few.
他们中又有多少人会知道
And how many of them would know
桥接连接器可以破坏飞船科技
that a bridge connector could hack spaceship technology?
没有
None.
你就是当英雄的料 肯德尔 承认吧
You've got the makings of a hero, Kendall. Own it.
谢谢你 小姐
Thanks, Miss, uh...
C·J·格兰特女士 《星球日报》
Ms. CJ Grant, Daily Planet.
现在你和我要离开这里
Now you and I are going to get out of here.
我从未拖过稿 这次也不会开先例
I've never missed a deadline. I'm not about to start.
走吧
Go, go.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是最后一点了
That's the last of it.
这个办法太慢了
This isn't working fast enough.
我需要暴露在自然光下
I need to get into natural light.
或者你可以听布兰登和布兰达的话 在这等着
Or you could wait here like Brandon and Brenda said.
他们会救回肯尼的
They'll save Kenny.
你会把自己弄死的
You're gonna kill yourself.
但这都是我的错
But this is all my fault.
肯尼为我做了那么多
Kenny does so much for me.
我只是希望今晚属于我们俩
I just... wanted tonight to be about us,
不要掺杂超能力
not supering nothing.
我以为我们可以假装成普通情侣
I thought we could pretend to be normal.
你觉得如果你救了肯尼 但却暴露了
What do you think is gonna happen if you save Kenny
自己的超级英雄身份 会发生什么
but out yourself as super?
你将永远无法再做普通人了
You won't ever be able to be normal again.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
这可是肯尼啊
this is Kenny.
让我来
Let me.
-你怎么学会的 -从大学里学的
- How'd you learn how to do that? - College.
你感觉好多了
You feel better.
肯定是恢复元气了
Must have gotten a second wind.
看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
还不错
Ah, not bad.
在我所能设想出的几乎所有情况下
In almost every scenario I can devise,
我们的成功率接近20%
we have a success rate of nearly 20%.
那就意味着失败率是80%
That's a failure rate of 80%.
-是的 很不理想 -好吧
- Oh, yes, it's terrible. - Okay.
*我爬下床 跌跌撞撞来到厨房♥*
* Tumble out of bed And I stumble to the kitchen... *
*给自己倒上一杯野心*
* Pour myself a cup of ambition *
布莱尼
Brainy...
好了 这次让我把你看清楚
Okay, let's actually read you this time.
不要
Don't!
佩·怀
快撑不住了 我不行了
It's slipping. I can't...
挺住
hold it.
那是什么
What is that?
这不是那个纳尔托尔人嘛
Well, if it isn't the Naltorian.
快跑
Run!
-那是你梦中的美洲狮吗 -绝了
- Is that the cougar from your dream? - Totes.
走吧
Come on.
听着
Look, I...
我明白你对自己的解梦能力感到失望
I understand you're frustrated with your dream interpretation,
可你竟然能制♥造♥清醒的梦境了
but lucid dreaming?
-太高级了 -没错
- Seriously advanced. - Sure.
现在我可以把梦境变成现实
So, now I can bring dreams to life.
我只是搞不明白这些梦的含义
I just can't figure out what any of them mean.
一步一个脚印
One victory at a time.
肯尼 肯尼·李
Kenny. Kenny Li.
-布兰登 布兰达 -我们是来救你出去的
- Brandon. Brenda. - We're here to get you out.
你们可算来了
It's about time.
也许你们可以填补李先生
Perhaps you can fill the holes in the story
拒绝透露的信息缺口
young Mr. Li has been refusing to talk about.
她是个记者
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表