剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你要想拯救世界 就得和莱克斯·卢瑟合作
If you're gonna save your world you have to work with Lex Luthor.
我只好亲手去杀了超女
I'm just gonna kill Supergirl myself.
我赢了
I won.
赛拉斯 我们需要你帮我们闯入幻影区
Silas, we want you to help us break into the Phantom Zone.
传送门的开启和关闭时间
The portals only open and close long enough
只够幻影通过
for a Phantom to get through.
那我们就得抓住一个幻影了
Then I guess we're gonna have to catch a Phantom.
本陪审团判被告无罪
We find the defendant not guilty.
幻影区不知为何被切断了
The Phantom Zone's been fractured,
每个维度都去 可能要花上好几年
it would take years for us to make it to each of them.
超女在里面 好吗
Supergirl is in there, okay?
我们要找回她
We are bringing her home.
我觉得幻影对我产生了影响 请过来
I think the Phantom did something to me. Please come.
赛拉斯
Silas.
这里好冷
It's freezing in here.
找到他了
Found him.
发生了什么事
What happened?
一个幻影 从我体内冒出来 攻击了我
A Phantom. It burst out of me and attacked me.
太冷了 比我想象的还要冷
It was so cold, worse than I can ever imagine.
生不如死
Like living death.
我们没有把所有的幻影都送回幻影区
We didn't send all the Phantoms back to the Phantom Zone.
有一个逃走了
One got out.
准备好搭顺风车了吗
You ready to catch a ride?
卡拉
Kara.
抓住他
Get him.
不 放她走
No, let her go!
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉
Kara, Kara, Kara!
父亲
Father...
不 住手 把他带回来
No, stop! Stop! Bring him back.
安静
Quiet.
它会听到你的声音
It'll hear you.
谁会听到 他们要把他带到哪里去
Who'll hear me? Where are they taking him?
就是我们要带你去的地方
Same place we're taking you.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你得离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
幻影们正翻过山脊 朝这边来了
Phantoms, over the ridge, coming this way.
他们刚刚杀了一群白火星人
They just tore through a bunch of White Martians,
现在白火星人也暴走了
now they're on the rampage too.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为他们抓走了阿兹雷尔
Because they got Az-Rel.
他只留下了这个
That was all that was left of him.
糟糕 他们来了
Oh, no, they're here.
走
Go!
他们也太好骗了
That was too easy.
根本没有幻影或白火星人
There are no Phantoms or White Martians
越过山脊 对吗
coming over the ridge, are there?
那阿兹雷尔呢
And Az-Rel?
他很好 不管他在哪里
Oh, he's fine, wherever he is.
这是我几周前从他那偷来的
I nicked this from him weeks ago.
女孩总得想办法点火嘛
Girl's gotta light a fire somehow.
谢谢 但他们带走了我父亲 我得去救他
Thank you, but they took my father. I have to go rescue him.
可以
You will.
但首先 我们得找个安全的地方让你养腿伤
But first, we have to get you and that leg somewhere safe.
跟我来
Come with me.
没事
All right.
没事的
It's all right.
你在哪里 超女
Where are you, Supergirl?
我知道你在幻影区的某个角落
I know you're in here somewhere.
身处黑暗和寒冷中
In the dark and in the cold.
独自一人
All alone...
我来采访一下莱克斯·卢瑟
I'm here with Lex Luthor.
恢复自♥由♥身的感觉如何
How does it feel to be a free man?
莱克斯·卢瑟
就一个字 美
Um, in a word, beautiful.
朗达 我觉得这样不妥
Well, Rhonda, it feels wrong.
因为我是个疯子 应该把牢底坐穿
Because I'm a madman who should be rotting in prison.
陪审团 我想说谢谢你们
...jury, I wanna say thank you.
没有你们 我的未来不会如此光明
Without you, my future wouldn't be so bright.
你就不应该有未来
You shouldn't have a future.
你晚上应该根本睡不着觉
You shouldn't even be able to sleep at night.
你应该被一颗氪星人的心脏所纠缠
You should be haunted by a Kryptonian heart
它会在你的地板下不停地跳动
beating ceaselessly beneath your floorboards!
布莱尼 艾丽克斯 我们需要保暖毯
Brainy! Alex! We need thermal blankets.
-没事的 -他怎么了
- It's okay, it's okay. - What happened to him?
昨晚有个幻影从我们身边溜走了
A Phantom slipped by us last night.
它袭击了赛拉斯
It attacked Silas.
它是怎么过我们这关的
How did it get by us?
它藏在了他的身体里
It nested inside of him.
可是既然它从他体内逃走了 为什么要攻击他
But if it escaped him, why attack?
我有三个室友 我不知道他们在哪里
I have three roommates, I don't know where they are.
没事的 我们会找到他们
It's okay, it's okay. We'll find them.
布莱尼 把所有关于幻影的资料都给我
Brainy, get me everything you can on Phantoms.
我们不知道它们能附身人类
We didn't know they could possess humans,
它们还有什么特质是我们不了解的
what what else don't we know about them?
我好冷
I'm so cold.
艾丽克斯和梦想者在哪里
Where's Alex and Dreamer?
尼娅被拉去参加凯特科的投资人务虚会了
Nia was pulled for Catco's investor's retreat.
安德里亚不让她拒绝 她必须顶替卡拉
Andrea wouldn't let her say no, she has to replace Kara.
艾丽克斯昨晚回家休息了
Alex went home last night to get some rest.
这里需要她 这个人需要帮助
I need her here. This man needs help.
对她宽容点
Go easy on her.
我们没能把超女从幻影区救出来 她很伤心
She was crushed when we couldn't save Supergirl from the Phantom Zone.
我也是
So was I.
但是你提醒我
But you were the one who reminded me
要像个战士 不要感情用事
to act like a soldier not a father.
艾丽克斯现在也要这么做
Alex needs to do the same right now.
你们俩都要坦然面对自己的情感
You both need to be honest with your emotions...
我昨天感情用事了
I acted on my emotions yesterday.
我们不仅没能救下超女
And not only did we fail to save Supergirl,
我还让一个幻影逃到了这个世界
but I let a Phantom escape into this world.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make the same mistake again.
我降落在地球上时 孤身一人
When I landed on Earth, I was alone.
我的养母将我视如己出
My adoptive mother raised me as her own,
充满善良与同情
with kindness and compassion.
而我姐姐向我展示了什么才是真正的坚强
And my sister, she showed me what it truly means to be strong.
爱得太深 会伤人
To love so fiercely, it hurts.
她教会了我做人的意义
She taught me what it means to be human.
她是我在这个星球上的第一个同伴
She was my first companion on this planet.
没有她 我就不会成为今天的英雄
Without her, I wouldn't be the hero, the person I am today.
我以为你不会看的
I thought you weren't going to watch that.
我是卡拉·佐·艾尔
I am Kara Zor-El.
那是在我以为她没死之前
That's before I thought she wasn't really gone.
卡拉没有死
Kara is not dead.
但比死还惨
No, it's worse than death.
她被困在冰冷的地狱里
She's trapped in a cold hell...
因为我救不了她
because I couldn't save her.
所以
So, what's...
我现在的目标是什么
What's my purpose now?
尝试其他事情又有什么意义
What's the point of trying anything else?
宝贝
Baby...
失去对每个人而言都不一样 但同样都会心痛
Loss is different for everyone, but it hurts the same.
我会陪在你身边 就在这里
And I will sit with you, right here.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
我觉得我甚至不配呼吸空气
I feel like I don't even deserve air...
是荣恩
It's J'onn.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say,
但我接不接电♥话♥根本不重要
but it doesn't matter if I pick up the phone or not, there's...
没有任何意义
There's no point.
重点是你还在这里
The point is that you're still here.
你可以决定是放弃还是继续
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表