剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你无法原谅我
and you can't forgive me,
-但尼克斯丽... -很会操控人心
- but Nyxly is... - A master manipulator.
她也骗了我
She fooled me, too.
-你不恨我吗 -恨 尼娅 你是犯了错
- You don't hate me? - Hate? Nia, you made a mistake.
一个很大的错误
A big one. Yeah.
但我也是
But so have I.
我们都是
We all have.
但重点是我们要从中汲取教训
What's important right now is that we learn from our mistakes
然后共同阻止她
and use it to stop her together.
我真希望有办法能补救
I just wish there was some way I could fix this.
可我又没办法造出更好的捣蛋鬼复♥制♥体之类的
It's too bad I can't dream up a better Mxy clone or something.
之类的 我有办法了
Or something... I have an idea.
直行
已到达
你是谁
Who are you?
我不想伤害你
I mean you no harm.
天啊
My God!
-你看起来真像... -伊丽莎白·沃尔什
- You look just like... - Elizabeth Walsh.
我是她女儿
I'm her daughter.
-我是来... -我知道你为什么来这儿
- I came here to... - I know why you're here.
我等这一天等很久了
I've been waiting for this day a long time.
知道吗 你母亲会进入我的梦中
Your mother visits me in my dreams, you know.
告诉了我你的一切
She's told me all about you.
她说你某天会来这里寻找答案
Said you'd show up here one day looking for answers.
更准确的说是警告我
Warned me to be precise.
她说你是个科学家
She says you're a scientist.
这种事不用费劲就能知道
Why, it doesn't take a ghost for you to know that.
上网一搜就行
A simple Google search would suffice.
我不信任电脑
I don't trust computers.
我自有获取信息的方式
I get my information from the source.
坐
Sit.
我需要你的一滴血
I need a drop of your blood.
就像你说的
Look, it's like you said,
我是个科学家 也不想浪费你的时间
I'm a scientist and I don't want to waste your time,
但我不相信魔法
but I don't believe in magic.
让真♥相♥说服你
Let the truth persuade you.
我出身女巫世家
I come from a long line of witches.
大多数人因此躲着我
Most people shunned me for it.
但你妈妈和玛格丽特也有这种天赋
But your mother and Margaret, they had the gift, too.
她们找到我
They sought me out.
巫术需要对自然有深入的了解
Witchcraft requires a deep knowledge of the earth.
树叶 种子 树枝
Every leaf, seed, twig
都像你我一样鲜活和独特
is as alive and unique as you or me.
学习自然的语言需要耐心和刻苦
And learning the language of nature takes patience, rigor.
你妈妈全身心投入了进去
And your mom committed herself to the work,
就像你投入到科学中
like you, with your science.
从大自然中获取力量是学不来的
Drawing power from nature, that part can't be taught.
需要天赋 而你母亲天赋异禀
It takes a spark, and your mother's spark was powerful.
我们三个悄悄练习 很满足
We three worked quietly, content,
直到一天玛格丽特的脸上
until Margaret started showing up
开始出现淤伤 胳膊断了
with bruises on her face, a broken arm.
她丈夫汤米很受欢迎
Her husband Tommy was well liked.
没人相信他会打老婆
No one believed he beat his wife.
所以 我们自己解决这个问题
So... we took matters into our own hands.
事实是 我们本想吓唬他
The truth is, we only meant to scare,
但魔法失控了
but the magic got away from us.
不可否认那场大火很反常
There's no denying that fire was unnatural.
镇上的人开始攻击我们 威胁要用石头砸我们
The town turned on us, threatened to stone us.
他们让玛格丽特非常羞愧
They left Margaret to her shame.
因为我的家族历史 他们追杀我
With my family history, they hunted me, wanted me dead.
我不得不躲起来
I had to hide.
我妈妈呢
And my mother?
她逃到了美国
She escaped to the States.
莉齐给我打过一次电♥话♥
And Lizzie called me once,
说她和莱奈尔·卢瑟在一起
said she'd taken up with Lionel Luthor.
说她活在他的控制之下
Said she was living under his control
因为她不再相信自己
because she no longer trusted herself.
莉娜
Lena...
你妈妈想让你知道
your mother wants you to know
她只是想保护玛格丽特
she was only trying to protect Margaret.
她的心灵很纯洁
Her heart was pure.
她没有意识到自己的力量
She didn't realize her own power.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me this.
相信我 你妈妈在看着你
Believe me when I tell you, your mother sees you.
她为你长大成人而骄傲
And she's very proud of the woman you are.
我们的抗魔法手铐做好了
Our anti-magic cuff is complete.
现在还有不到一小时 来计划如果用它拷住尼克斯丽
Now for a plan to get it onto Nyxly in less than an hour to go.
这个我们来
We've got that covered.
布莱尼 我们要借用你的图像诱导器
Brainy, we're gonna need to borrow your image inducer.
新的复♥制♥体诱饵是我
Our new Mxy decoy is going to be me.
-我们要去斯米特公园 -单独去 这样就不会惊动尼克斯丽
- We'll go to Smidt Park... - Alone, so we don't spook Nyxly.
然后我会给她戴上手铐
And I'll get the cuff on her.
看起来你的复♥制♥计划
Looks like you were right on
是正确的 捣蛋鬼
track with that whole copy idea, Mxy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure about this? - We are.
别担心 我会沉着应对的
Don't worry. I won't do anything rash.
纳尔小姐 虽然我知道这会非常困难
Ms. Nal, while I know it's going to be challenging,
但我有充足的信心
I have complete faith in
你能复♥制♥我 难以言说的能力
your ability to replicate my... je ne sais quoi.
她是比我更好的人选
Better her than me.
不像会出错的样子吧
What could go wrong?
尼克斯丽
Nyxly.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly?
是时候了
It's about time.
等等
Wait, wait.
捣蛋鬼先生前来自首了
Mxy is giving himself up.
你至少可以让他自己进入水晶
The least you can do is let him get in the crystal himself.
真的吗
Really?
我可没在五维生物那里受到过这待遇
That would be more compassion than any imp ever showed me.
对此我很抱歉
And for that, I am sorry.
行 来拿吧
Fine. Here you go.
不好
Sprock.
水晶的魔法扰乱了图像诱导的光学效果
The crystal's magic is interrupting the image inducer's optic drive.
怎么回事
What is this?
不要
No.
我拿上投影仪
I'll get the projector.
在这儿别动
Stay put.
别动任何东西
Please don't touch anything.
我说过了 别惹我
I told you not to make me angry.
现在你们成功惹到我了
And now you've gone and done it.
等等 大家停一停 不必这样
Wait. Stop, everyone. We don't have to do this.
有办法解决的
We can fix this.
你们不交出捣蛋鬼 我就让他自己过来
If you won't deliver Mxy, I'll make him come to me.
还记得我说的那个关于坤德族将军的故事吗
Do you remember that story I told you about the Khundian general?
不要
No.
不不不
No, no.
捣蛋鬼
Mxy.
捣蛋鬼
Mxy.
-叫他来 -绝不
- Summon him. - Never.
你们真觉得他值得你们为他去死吗
You really think that imp is worth dying for?
五维生物杀不了人
Imps can't kill.
我不会杀你们
I'm not going to kill you.
他来杀
He is.
我的梦境能力没法使用
My dream power's not working.
我的士兵之手也是
Neither is my Hand of the soldier.
你能跟她建立心灵连接吗
Can you reach her psychically?
目前不行
Not so far.
让我告诉你们 你们保护的是什么人
Let me tell you who you're protecting.
三百年前 一个我自认为是朋友的五维生物
Three hundred years ago, an imp I thought was my friend
向我保证
assured me
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表