剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Maybe we should get on with this.
你想不想说个有趣的单词 让自己高兴一点
Do you want to try and say a funny word to cheer yourself up?
有时候 说个有趣的单词
Sometimes when you say a funny word,
你的脸上就会露出微笑
it can put a smile on your face.
不想吗 好吧
No? All right.
那我来替你说
Maybe I'll just try it for you.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
她的纹身在掉花瓣
The tattoo is losing its petals.
没看过《美女与野兽》的人也知道
And you don't have to have seen Beauty and the Beast
等花瓣都掉完了
to know that when it loses them all,
图腾就会找下一个宿主 我们就拿不到了
the Totem will find a new host and be lost to us.
现在就得把图腾拿出来
We need to get it out now.
为什么需要那么久
What is taking so long?
我不知道
I don't know.
考验就是不出现
It won't show me the gauntlet.
这样我没法把图腾拿出来
I can't get the Totem out of her until it's revealed to me.
我们就应该直接从她体内切出来
Maybe we should just cut it out of her while we--
我不会让你伤害那个女孩
I will not let you hurt that little girl.
你如果像你说的那么了解我
If you know me as well as you claim,
就知道我不可能
you would know hurting an innocent child
伤害无辜的孩子 永远不会
is something I would never, ever agree to.
在未来的时间线
In the future,
我们是死是活
our demise hinges
就看你这会儿怎么拿到真爱图腾了
on how you come into possession of the Love Totem in this time.
你之前用魔法规避考验
You used magic to end-run the gauntlet
结果送了命
and as a result, you perished.
我不会再让这种事情发生
And I will not let that happen again, ever.
或许这次应该让我来获取图腾
Maybe I need to get it out this time.
我可以尝试接受考验
I can try to access the gauntlet.
你来接受考验
You get it?
这是你设计的陷阱吗
Is this some sort of setup?
你想自己拿到图腾
You want the Totem for yourself?
不 我只想为你争取最好的结果
No. I just want what's best for you
为我们赢得美好的未来
so that we can have the future we deserve.
对我来说最好的结果 就是不用男人帮忙
What's best for me is no man doing something
我自己有能力做到
I'm quite capable of doing myself.
女孩现在还很害怕
The girl is scared.
等我获得她的信任
Once I gain her trust,
考验就会出现
the gauntlet will be revealed to me.
我就能拿到真爱图腾
And then I will get the Love Totem.
我只需要你保证不伤害她
I just need your word that you will not hurt her.
我绝不会背叛心爱的女人
I would never betray the woman I love.
别动
Don't move.
莉娜
Lena.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
威廉给我发了一条他和莱克斯的视频
William sent me a video of him and Lex.
我跟着威廉的踪迹找到这里
I followed William's trail.
我早该知道 已经太晚了
I should have known I'd be too late.
超女到这里时 威廉已经去世了
William was already gone when Supergirl got here.
你不应该含糊其辞
Instead of hedging,
我问你的时候 就应该直接跟我说真话
you should've just told me the truth when I asked you.
我是个魔鬼
I am a monster.
威廉说我没有立场 说得很对
William said I stood for nothing, and he was right.
你不是魔鬼 安德里亚
No, you're not a monster, Andrea.
莱克斯才是 这是他做的 不是你
Lex is. He did this, not you.
我一旦走投无路
Whenever my back is to the wall,
就会不惜一切为自己摆脱困境
I do whatever I have to do to get out from under,
不管会伤害谁
no matter who I hurt.
好
Fine.
你说得对
You're right.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do about it?
已经太迟了
It's too late.
没法补救了
I can't fix this.
我没法让威廉活过来
I can't bring William back. I...
我什么都补救不了
I can't fix anything I've done.
不 你还来得及变成更好的人 安德里亚
No, there's still time for you to be a better person, Andrea.
我也曾像你一样
I have stood where you are.
但我犯了更严重的错误
I have made worse mistakes.
找了更多理由去辩解
Rationalized more.
你还来得及补偿
You can still make amends...
你自己 还有你对不起的那些人
to yourself and the people that you've wronged,
过上有意义的人生
and live a meaningful life.
我要怎么做
How?
大胆去成为你想成为的人
Got to embrace the person you want to be
做你想做的决定
and the choices you want to make.
也要时刻警惕
And still stay mindful
不让你的黑暗面占上风
when that darkness wants to take over.
这样你才能向前看
So you can move forward,
而不是向后
never back.
距交易还有10小时
这是我最害怕的噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
没有保护好我爱的人 眼看着他离世
Someone I love, dying on my watch.
每次离别都令人伤感
It never gets any easier.
但我们必须专注于当下
But we have to stay focused.
我已经绕着地球
I must have circled the globe
监听 扫描了十几遍
a dozen times just listening, scanning.
莱克斯的所有藏匿点都没有他的踪迹
There's no sign of Lex at any of his hideouts.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew. I knew I shouldn't have
我一刻都不应该分心的
taken my eye off the ball, even for a second.
荣恩 保护家人安全是我的责任
J'onn, it's my job to keep my family safe.
他是为了保护埃斯梅才死的
He died protecting Esme.
我也放松了警惕
Yeah, I let my guard down too.
我受够了 受够了
You know, I'm done. I'm done.
我受够了这场斗争
I am so tired of this fight.
不管要我做什么
Whatever I need to do,
不管要获取什么能力
whatever power I need to claim
只要能救埃斯梅 阻止莱克斯和尼克斯丽
to rescue Esme and stop Lex and Nyxly,
哪怕要用万能石
even if it means using the AllStone myself,
我也愿意
I will take it.
我都支持你
And I'll be right by your side.
你同意让尼克斯丽
You agreed to let Nyxly try
按她的方法从埃斯梅体内取出真爱图腾
to get the Love Totem out of Esme her way.
她如果能赢得那孩子信任 获得考验 就没问题
If she can gain the child's trust and access the gauntlet, great.
不能的话 她就不得不承认
If not, she'll have to agree
要拿到图腾只能杀了那小鬼
that the only way to get the Totem is to kill the little brat.
我看你已经忘了象棋最基本的规则
I see you've forgotten the most basic rule of chess.
但凡碰了一颗棋子
If you touch a piece--
就必须移♥动♥它或吃掉它 如果可能的话
You must make a move or capture that piece, if legal to do so.
妈妈
Hello, Mother.
没想到你会来
This is a surprise.
鲍比·费舍就犯了相同的错误
Bobby Fischer made that exact mistake.
鲍比·费舍: 美国国际象棋棋手 国际象棋世界冠军
-布宜诺斯艾利斯 1960年 -1960年 没错
- Buenos Aires, 1960. - 1960, yes.
导致他输给了恩齐克
Cost him the match with Unzicker.
说到下烂棋
Speaking of terrible moves,
报道说
there are reports
你杀了一名凯特科记者 绑♥架♥了一名女孩
that you murdered a CatCo journalist and kidnapped a little girl.
这回你在打什么算盘
What's the play this time?
没打算盘
There's no play.
我恋爱了 妈妈
I'm in love, Mother.
所以 新闻里泄露的
So that leaked journal
写满甜蜜情诗的日记 真是你的
with those treacly love poems, it's actually yours?
尼克斯丽是
And this Nyxly, she's--
我遇见过最独特的女人
Like no woman I've ever met.
我们是统一体的两部分 阴和阳 阿尔法与欧米加
We're halves of the same whole. Yin and yang, alpha and omega.
她坚毅 聪明
She's fierce, brilliant--
还是外星人
And an alien.
你不理解
You don't understand.
和她在一起 我终于找到了自己最真实的样子
With Nyxly, I finally feel like I am the man I'm meant to be.
从没有人像她这样支持我
No one has ever had my back like her.
你和我亲爱的妹妹都没有过
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表