剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
but perhaps we can modulate the tower sensors
来隔离他的特定波长
to isolate his specific wavelength.
在超查部的沙漠分部中
There might be more information on 5th dimensional energy
或许有更多关于五维能量的信息
at the DEO's Desert Facility
可以帮我打造一台追踪器
to help me build a tracker.
我们需要艾丽克斯的视网膜扫描才能进去
Well, we'll need Alex's retina scan to get in.
-我送你一程吧 -好的
- I'll give you a ride. - Okay.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 我刚才正准备回家看看凯莉
Yeah. I was just gonna go home and check on Kelly,
-但我相信她自己能行 -好的
- but, I'm sure she's got it covered. - All right.
由于高地的建筑物倒塌
Traffic is still backed up for miles,
交通仍然有数英里的堵塞
due to a building collapse in the Heights...
安德里亚 交通
Andrea, traffic!
你们电视台关注的竟然是交通问题
Your network is focusing on the traffic?
凯莉 是我们的观众关心交通问题
Kelly, our viewers care about traffic.
很多人因为高地的
A lot of people are suffering
欧姆非大楼倒塌而受苦
because of that Ormfell collapse in the Heights.
如果你们报道他们的经历
If you covered what they were going through,
会带来所需的关注和援助
it would bring needed attention and assistance.
我了解我们的收视群体 高地没有新闻价值
I know my demographic and the Heights is just not newsworthy.
抱歉 凯莉
I'm sorry, Kelly.
你是凯莉·奥尔森 对吗
Kelly Olsen, right?
你是来自星城的约翰·狄格尔
And you're John Diggle from Star City.
我最近待在大都会 但没错 詹姆斯派我来的
Well, I'm in Metropolis these days, but yes. James sent me.
我不知道你和吉米还有联♥系♥
I didn't realize you and Jimmy were in touch.
是啊 我们时不时会聊一聊
Yeah, well, we talk from time to time.
我们都曾与了不起的人物合作过
We both have worked with some pretty spectacular people,
有着类似的挣扎
have similar struggles.
他打电♥话♥把这里的情况告诉了我
He called and told me what was happening here.
他还觉得 比起他的建议
He also thought there was a better chance you would
你可能更愿意听我的建议
listen to me than him.
我也会听他的
I listen to him.
有时候
Sometimes.
我很高兴你能来
Well, look, I... I'm... I'm glad you're here.
高地的情况一团糟
The situation in the Heights is a mess.
说实话 似乎他更担心的是你
Honestly, he sounded more worried about you,
担心你承受不来
about how you're taking it all.
我很好 我这辈子已经克服了很多困难
I'm fine. I've overcome a lot in my life.
我只是想确保高地的人们
I just want to make sure the people in the Heights
得到他们需要的帮助
get the help they need.
我不确定有没有军事手段能解决这个问题
And I'm not sure that there's a military solution here.
我明白了 我听说你也服过役
I see. I heard you served, too.
-是的 -你了解那种生活
- I did. - You know that life.
有时在战场上 为了生存 你会做你必须做的事
Sometimes on the battlefield, you do what you have to to survive.
你会继续前进
You just keep going.
你把自己逼得太紧 以至于错过了警告信♥号♥♥
Push yourself so hard that you miss the warning signs
也许有更深层次的事情正在发生
that maybe something deeper is going on.
我不是在质疑你的力量
I'm not questioning your strength,
但我想让你知道我是来帮你的
but I do want you to know I'm here for you.
看着昨晚医院里的那些人
Looking at those people at the hospital last night,
知道他们的病情如此严重...
knowing how badly they're struggling...
而无论我如何努力 我都没法帮助他们
And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help them.
所以你觉得自己很孤独
So you feel alone in this?
艾丽克斯给医院送来了呼吸器
Alex sent respirators to the hospital,
但团队的其他成员...
but the rest of the team...
他们有超级恶棍要对付
Well, they have super villains to deal with.
奥利弗·奎恩真的很有大局观
Oliver Queen was really good at seeing the big picture,
但有时因为这一点 他会忽略一些事情
but sometimes, because of that, he would overlook things.
当我想提醒他错过的东西时
When I wanted to show him something he missed,
有时他会问我要证据
sometimes he would require proof.
真希望我不知道这还需要证据
Wish I didn't know it required proof.
我知道 可不是嘛
I know. Tell me about it.
但是现在 凯莉 你都知道些什么
But right now, Kelly, what do you know?
我知道有东西让高地的人们患了病
I know something is making the people in the Heights sick,
我也知道这不仅仅是欧姆非大楼倒塌的问题
and I know it's something more than just that Ormfell building coming down.
好的 最好从源头开始查起 我们走吧
Okay. Best place to start is at the source. Let's go.
人们之前正准备搬进去
People were just about to move in.
开始新生活 拥有新家园
Have new lives, new homes.
人们怎么可能从这场灾难中恢复呢
How is anyone ever gonna recover?
他们会找到办法的
They'll find a way.
我们总有办法
We always do.
那是什么
What is that?
它就这样瞬间倒塌了
And just like that, it's gone.
现在我们有了第二次机会
Now we have a second chance.
没有了大楼 就没有了对经济适用房♥的承诺
No building, no commitment to affordable housing.
我接受过治疗之后感觉棒极了 也很容易饿
That treatment I got has me feeling amazing and hungry.
我现在很想吃个三明治
I would kill for a sandwich right now.
这是我♥干♥的吗
I did that?
我动了动心思 然后它就出现了
I... I thought about it and then it appeared.
我可以改造这整个街区啊
I could transform this entire neighborhood.
我需要真正的五维元素来锁定捣蛋鬼
I need real 5th dimensional elements to lock onto Mxy.
快告诉我你找到了
Tell me you found some.
没有 但我们找到了其他有用的东西
No, but we did find something else that might help.
巴尔托利星扫描器
Baltorian scanners.
便携式的
They're portable
甚至能够追踪微量的五维能量
and able to trace even minute amounts of 5th dimensional energy.
有意思
Interesting.
天哪 它已经找到了一个五维能量的来源
Sprock, it's already found a source of 5th dimensional energy.
-那是欧姆非吗 -尼克斯丽炸毁的那栋大楼
- Is that the Ormfell? - The one Nyxly blew up?
谁能想到她会回到犯罪现场呢
You don't think she'd return to the scene of the crime, do you?
小心点 超女
Be careful, Supergirl.
尼克斯丽之前就重获过能力 她有可能故技重施
Nyxly re-powered herself once before, she could do it again.
这次我不会让她跑掉的
I'm not letting her get away this time.
凯莉 狄格尔 你们怎么来了
Kelly? Dig? What are you guys doing here?
我们回来想看看能否确定
We came back here to see if we could identify
是什么让高地的人们患病的
what was making the people in the Heights sick.
虽然天眼会已准备就绪 但这件事涉及到外星因素
A.R.G.U.S. stands at the ready but this is pretty otherworldly.
所以更应该由你来处理
More your deal than mine.
尼克斯丽这个一心想要统治世界的五维生物
Nyxly, an imp, bent on world domination
制♥造♥了一个装置
built a device
我们以为它可以冻结半座纳市
that we thought would freeze half of National City.
然后我把它炸了 至少我以为是那么回事
And I blew it up. At least that's what I thought I was doing.
但正相反 超女启动了那个装置
Instead Supergirl powered up the device
给尼克斯丽注入了五维能量
that infused Nyxly with 5th dimensional energy.
同样的能量也注入了建筑本身
That same energy also infused into the building itself.
当尼克斯丽摧毁它时...
And when Nyxly destroyed it--
灰尘和残骸散布到整个街区
It spread the dust and debris throughout the neighborhood.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
被污染的残骸
The contaminated debris is
正在辐射出少量的五维能量
radiating small amounts of 5th dimensional energy.
这就是让这里的人们生病的原因
It's what's making people here sick.
我们的扫描器将帮助我们找到残骸的位置
Our scanners will help us locate the debris.
这些加在一起 应该可以成为一个强大的能量来源
All together, they should make for a powerful energy source.
这能帮我们找到尼克斯丽吗
And that will give us what we need to find Nyxly?
-我相信是的 -但它能帮助高地这里的人们吗
- I believe so. - But will it help the people here in the Heights?
清除掉被污染的残骸
Removing the contaminated debris
应该能使人们立即恢复健康
should lead to the people recovering almost immediately.
太好了 人人都能受益
Great. Everybody wins.
欧姆非大楼消失后 情况发生了变化
Things have changed with the Ormfell building gone.
现在我们可以在那里安置不止一家科技公♥司♥
Now we can have five new tech companies in there,
而是五家
instead of just one.
我们掌握了巨大商机 女议员
We have a real opportunity, Councilwoman.
我们需要重新进行投票
We need a new vote.
你所在地区的人们似乎迫切需要住房♥
The people in your district seemed to really need housing.
我所在地区的人们不知道什么对他们真正有利
The people in my district don't know what's really good for them.
你难道不想为你的整个连任竞选活动拉到资助吗
Wouldn't you like to have your whole re-election campaign funded.
当然 谁会不想呢
Sure, who wouldn't?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
如果你投票给我 这只是一个开始
That's just the beginning if you vote with me.
欧姆非大楼倒下的压力和残骸
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表