剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
泰斯马克的证词将是致命的
The Tessmacher girl's testimony will be damning.
你一天天对着天空徒劳地振臂挥拳
And every day you spend fruitlessly shaking your fist at the sky
只会让卢瑟家的名声继续遭到玷污
is another day the Luthor name gets dragged through the mud.
母亲 我感觉比起帮你儿子摆脱牢狱之苦
Mother, it almost feels as if you care more about the family name
你似乎更关心家族的声誉
than freeing your son from bondage.
是的
I do.
我们家总是通过表现出无私的样子
Our family has always achieved selfish aims
来达到自私的目的
by appearing selfless.
如果你在不可推♥翻♥的证据面前
If you take the stand and make a mockery of yourself
站在辩护席上自嘲
in the face of insurmountable evidence,
世界就会看清我们的真面目
the world will see us for what we really are.
你就这么不相信我
Do you really have so little faith in me
认为我会甘愿把牢底坐穿吗
that you think I should agree to rot in prison?
我要提醒你 我以前进过监狱
I will remind you, I have been in prison before.
我曾经被射杀 然后又死而复生
I have been shot and killed and risen from the dead before,
我不会再被制伏了
and I will not be subjugated again.
你应该知道 我一贯自有计划
You should know, I always have a plan.
好棒 老大 搞起来
Yeah, boss. Kablooey!
是合法计划 你这个白♥痴♥
A legal plan, you imbecile.
希望这个计划比上一个强
Well, let's hope this plan is better than the last.
冷静下来
Calm down.
这里没有幻影
There are no Phantoms here.
你是谁
Who are you?
好像你不知道似的 你身上有我们家族的铭文
As if you don't know. You bear the glyph of my house.
所以你一定是某种海市蜃楼
So you must be some sort of mirage,
又是我痛苦的内心所虚构出来的东西
another figment of my own tortured mind.
你们家族
Your house?
这是艾尔家族的铭文
This is the glyph of the House of El.
父亲
Father?
卡拉
Kara?
我女儿还活着 我妻子也还活着
My daughter alive, my wife alive...
这甚至超越了我的期望
it's more than I ever dared hope for.
阿尔戈存活了下来 都是因为你的牺牲
Argo survived, because of your sacrifice.
我一直以为我永远失去你了
All this time I thought I'd lost you forever.
当我选择留在氪星激活阿尔戈的护盾时
When I chose to stay on Krypton to activate Argo's shields,
我就知道我不可能及时离开氪星
I knew there was no way I'd get off the planet in time.
把自己送到这里来是我最后一根救命稻草
Sending myself here was a last-ditch attempt to save my life.
这是个可怕的错误
A terrible mistake.
世上有比死亡更可怕的事
There are things worse than death.
一想到你也在这里 受着折磨
And to think you were here, too, languishing,
你的分离舱被困
your pod trapped.
这地方跟我记忆中的完全不一样
Oh, this place is nothing like I remember.
-更糟糕了 -是的
- It's worse. - Indeed.
待在安全的分离舱里 你从未面对过幻影
From the safety of your pod, you never faced the Phantoms.
他们侵蚀了你的思想 对吧
They got to you, didn't they?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我在一个山洞里
I was in a cavern,
一座敌人的堡垒
a fortress of one of my enemies.
她死了
She was dead...
我爱过的所有人都殒命了
but so was everyone I ever loved,
在他们试图拯救世界的时候被击倒在地
cut down while they were trying to save the world,
而我就站在他们的尸体中间
and I just stood there among their bodies...
吓坏了
horrified.
我救不了他们 也醒不过来
I couldn't save them. I couldn't wake up.
我想和他们一起死在那里
I wanted to die there with them.
但连这我也做不到
But I couldn't do that, either.
这是一幅可怕的幻象
A terrible vision.
这不是幻象
Not a vision.
是记忆
A memory.
我以为我再也不会被它所纠缠了
One that I thought had finally stopped haunting me.
但一切却清晰无比
But it was crystal clear.
感觉好像永远都不会结束
It felt like it would never end.
如果你抵抗幻影 就会是这种下场
That's exactly what will happen, if you resist the Phantoms.
你是个英雄
You were a hero...
你不该受到这样的对待
and you didn't deserve this.
但现在没事了 我们就要出去了
But it's gonna be okay now. We're going to get out.
出去
"Get out"?
是的 妈妈曾经告诉过我
Yeah, Mother once told me that
罗兹堡被一只锚固定在岩石上方的空间里
Fort Rozz was rooted in space above the rocks by an anchor.
守卫们通过基地的一扇传送门进出
The guards come and go through a portal at the base.
如果我们能找到那只锚
If we can find the anchor--
尝试逃脱只会招致幽灵的愤怒
To try would only invite the Phantoms' wrath!
但只要我们不激怒他们 他们就会放过我们
But if we do not provoke them, they will leave us be.
我们永远被困在这里了
We are trapped here forever.
我们永远都不会死
We will never die,
但我们也许还能活下来
but we may yet survive.
你必须接受这一点 卡拉 否则你会疯掉
You must accept that, Kara, or you will go mad,
直至永远
and remain so for eternity.
你会看庭审吗
So, will you be watching the trial?
当然
Of course.
你不会以为我会错过
You don't think I'd miss an opportunity
让世人认清我哥哥真实面目的机会吧
for the world to see my brother as he really is?
那你又是谁
Well, what about who you are?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你和莱克斯一起经历了一切
You were there with Lex through everything.
但你并没有公开♥发♥言
But you haven't spoken on the record
也没有被要求出庭作证
and you haven't been asked to testify.
想想看 如果你把自己的亲身经历公之于众
Think of the good it could do if you aired your firsthand experience
并公开请求原谅 会有什么好处
and asked for forgiveness publicly.
我还以为我是来找朋友叙旧的
I thought I was coming here to catch up with a friend,
但你却在争取采访我的机会
but you're lobbying for an interview.
拜托 莉娜
Please, Lena, I...
我搞垮了黑曜石 凯特科也险些倒闭
I screwed up with Obsidian, and CatCo barely survived.
这是我仅有的产业 而且运营状况很糟糕
It's all I have left, and it's in bad shape.
如果你公开♥发♥言的话 也许我们可以互相帮助
If you go on the record, maybe we can help each other.
我为你的境遇感到抱歉 真的
I'm sorry for your troubles, I really am,
但莱克斯身边所发生的事
but what happened by Lex's side,
我绝不会公开说出来
I will never speak of publicly.
我本以为我们可以谈谈
I thought maybe we could talk about it,
尤其是在我们经历了这么多之后
especially after everything we've been through.
但我现在明白了 我错了 因为一如既往
But I see now that I was mistaken because, as ever,
你总是把自己放在第一位
you're always putting yourself first.
威士忌你留着吧
Keep the Scotch.
我觉得你们该吃点午饭了
Figured you guys could use some lunch.
这里的情况如何
So how are things going here?
有赛拉斯的帮助 有纳米机器人进行重建
I mean, with Silas' help and the nanobots to rebuild it,
他可以在日落前把超女救回来
he can have Supergirl back by sundown.
日落
By sundown?
我们应该把点心餐厅所有的锅贴都叫来
We should order in Dim Sum Delite's entire stock of potstickers
因为她回来的时候肯定饿坏了
because she's gonna be starving when she gets back.
你没有认真听我说话 日落前是不可能的
You're not listening to me. Sundown isn't possible.
下周可能都不行
Next week might not be possible.
上次构建这个传送门时
The last time I built this portal,
我花了6个月的时间进行测试
it took six months of testing
以确保我在穿越它时不会被烧死
to make sure I didn't burn to death when I stepped through it.
你们都是强大的超级英雄 这一点很棒
It's just wonderful that you are all big, powerful superheroes,
但我也不能保证你们不会被烧死
but I can't guarantee you won't burn to death, either.
我已经因为没有救我丈夫而备受良心谴责
I already have not saving my husband on my conscience.
我不需要你们再去送死
I don't need your deaths, too.
我... 我明白
I, um... I got it. Okay?
我...
I, um...
我知道失去一个人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose someone.
这世上你最爱的人
Someone you love more than anything in the world.
但欧文身在幻影区不是你的错
But Owen being in the Phantom Zone is not your fault.
你要为他的遭遇原谅自己
You need to forgive yourself for what happened to him.
我做不到
I can't.
愧疚感快要把我淹没了
The guilt is overwhelming.
你当然会感到内疚 感到羞愧
Of course you feel guilt. Of course you feel shame.
但正是这些感觉在提醒你
But those feelings are there to remind you
你的爱是真实的
that your love was real.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表