剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那个山洞被一位游击队军阀用作他的基地了
by a guerrilla warlord as his base, the last time I checked.
我这就过去
That's where I'm going.
我们可以拯救你和尼克斯丽
We can save you and Nyxly.
我们可以拯救所有人
We can save everyone.
超女现身柯尔多·马提斯
你 你竟然没事
You're... you're okay.
我凭什么会出事
Why wouldn't I be?
可我出事了
Well, I'm not.
他们把我扔进了监狱
They threw me in jail.
我能在转狱过程中溜掉 纯粹是运气好
It was just pure luck I managed to slip away during a transfer.
我在那间牢房♥里坐了一整夜 一直在等
I sat in that cell all night, waiting.
我为什么要挥霍我来之不易的能力 帮你越狱呢
Why would I squander my hard-won power jailbreaking you?
我们约定好的
We had a deal.
只要我帮你 你就帮我重启我的动物展
I help you and you help me get my Menagerie back.
我还是用更有价值的东西来帮你吧
Let me help you with something far more valuable.
一次教训
A lesson.
那些你认为与你亲近的人
Those you think are close to you
很快就会背叛你 把你送进监狱
would just as soon betray you and leave you locked away.
你给了我需要的东西
You gave me what I needed,
而现在你对我来说不过是一只小虫子
and now you're nothing more to me than a gnat.
我就是吸引你的那道亮光
And I am the bright light that you're drawn to.
最终会把你给烧死
That will incinerate you.
可我们还可以互相帮忙啊
But we can still help each other.
有你在身边嗡嗡作响 我都没法专心
I can't focus on drawing Mxyzptlk out with you...
引出捣蛋鬼了 快走吧
buzzing around. Now, go.
看起来我想把这个护身符
Seems like Supergirl had an easier time
从盒子里取出来
getting this amulet back from that warlord
比超女从军阀那里把它拿回来还费劲
than I am just getting it out of its case.
-也许我可以帮忙 -天啊
- Maybe I can help. - Jeez!
捣蛋鬼 这样吧
Mxy... you know what?
搞定了
There we go.
没问题
Sure.
如果凯莉再打来电♥话♥ 告诉我一声
You can let me know if Kelly calls again.
她一直在高地
She's been dealing with all the fallout from the damage
给尼克斯丽善后
Nyxly did in the Heights.
不 我是说帮你搞定这个
No, I meant help here with this.
不用你的超能力吗
Without using your powers?
当然了 我有...
Of course. I have...
我有实用技能
I have practical skills.
好吧
Okay.
现在石头拿出来了
Well, now that the stone is out,
有什么技巧可以让魔法电流
any tips on how to get the magical current
连接到组件的电流上吗
to connect to the component's electrical one?
是的
Yes.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
因为我们五维生物天生就会魔法
I mean, you know, because magic is just instinctive to us imps.
所以向非五维生物解释这些
So to explain it to a non-Fifth-Dimensional being,
就像是向简笔画人物
it would just be like trying to explain a spear
解释长矛一样
to a stick figure.
-试着跟我们解释一下吧 -好吧
- Why don't you try us? - Okay.
你们有没有试过把它打开 关掉 再打开呢
Have you tried turning it on, turn it off, turning it on again?
我想你应该去看看
You know what, I-I think that you should see
布莱尼和尼娅要不要帮忙弄超查部手铐锁
if Brainy and Nia need help with the DEO cuff lock.
好极了
Amazing.
好了
Okay.
-可怜人 -是啊
- Poor guy. - Yeah.
没有魔法的五维生物如同没有燃料的火箭
An imp without magic is like a rocket ship without fuel.
很厉害 但是也仅限于此了
Impressive, but it won't get you very far.
出口
飞天教主[毕夏普]
需要什么吗
What can I get you?
看来你需要来点烈酒
Looks like you could use something strong.
是 威士忌吧
Yeah... a whiskey.
不加冰 谢谢
Neat, please.
但愿还能告诉我一些信息
And some information, I hope.
我已经问过小旅馆了
I already asked at the bed and breakfast,
但是显然他们不欢迎我
but they were decidedly unwelcoming.
迪迪和大卫吗 很奇怪
Dee-Dee and David? That's odd.
没人比他们俩更热情的人了
Never met two warmer people.
希望这家酒吧的老板
Well, I was hoping that the owner of this pub
能告诉我们他们为什么不高兴看到我
could shed some light on why they got so upset.
如果她在的话 玛格丽特·毕夏普
Only if she's around, Margaret Bishop.
大多数人叫我佩吉
Most folks call me Peggy.
比玛格丽特二世好多了
Better that than Margaret Jr.
既然如此 我想我们的母亲是世交
Well, in that case, I think our mothers were old friends.
是吗
Really?
你妈妈叫什么
What's your mom's name?
伊丽莎白·沃尔什
Elizabeth Walsh.
伊丽莎白·沃尔什不是我母亲的朋友
Elizabeth Walsh was no friend of my mother's.
如果你有礼貌的话
And if you got any decency at all,
就给我离开财富湾
you'll get the hell out of Fortune Bay.
你♥爸♥妈带来的伤痛还不够多吗
Haven't you folks caused enough pain?
我不明白
I don't understand.
也许我能和你妈妈谈一谈
Maybe if I could just talk to your mother.
谈不了 因为她过世了
You can't, 'cause she's dead.
害死她的人就是你妈妈
And your mom's the one who killed her.
是我母亲害死她的吗 不会的
My mother killed her? No.
太扯了 她是个温柔善良的人
I mean, that's absurd. She was gentle and kind.
她诡计多端 投机取巧
She was conniving and opportunistic,
足以让她找到一个有钱人开始新生活
enough to find herself a wealthy man to give her a new life,
而我母亲却日渐憔悴
while my mother withered away.
也许...
Okay, listen. Maybe...
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right, okay?
我母亲在我很小的时候就过世了
My mother died when I was very young,
我对她并不太了解
and there's so much I don't know about her.
但我来这是为了找寻真♥相♥ 不管是什么
But I came here to find the truth, no matter what that is.
显然我们的母亲以前是朋友
And clearly our mothers were friends.
也许后来绝交了
Perhaps that changed,
但这张照片里还有一个女人 弗罗伦丝·阿伯特
but there's another woman in this picture, Florence Abbott.
如果你可以把她们的事都告诉我
And if you could just tell me everything you know about them,
我保证你永远也不会再见到我
I promise that you will never have to speak to me again.
她们都是一个女巫团的
They were in a coven.
女巫团
A coven?
用大锅念咒语的那种吗
What, like, cauldrons and spells?
我在新闻里看到过你
I've seen you in the news
跟一个刀枪不入的外星人交往密切
running arm-in-arm with a bulletproof alien.
但是你却不相信魔法
But you don't believe in magic?
我相信我能看到的事物
I believe what I can see.
好吧
Right, well...
三十三年前 我看到你母亲
33 years ago, I saw your mother
不划火柴就点燃了一间小屋
set fire to a shed without lighting a single match.
而我父亲就在小屋里
And my father was inside it.
他死了
He died.
你妈妈逃走了
Your mom fled.
弗罗伦丝消失了
Florence vanished,
给我妈妈留下了丧夫之痛
leaving my mom to deal with the fallout.
这肯定是个误会 我母亲不是那样的人
Listen, this has to be a mistake. My mother wasn't like that.
我懂了
I see.
你是来这找寻你梦中的童话故事
You came here looking for a fairy tale that you dreamed up.
但你母亲不是女英雄
Well, your mother wasn't the heroine.
她是大恶人
She was the villain.
我知道你的家人
I get that your family
习惯在身后留下一堆尸体
is used to leaving a trail of bodies in their wake,
但你至少应该把他们埋了
but you could at least have the decency to leave them buried.
坏了
Sprock!
纳米电镀太薄了
The nano-plating's too thin.
这个锁要足够坚固
This lock needs to be strong enough
才能抵挡尼克斯丽的攻击
to withstand anything Nyxly might attempt.
我可以试试用梦想能量
I mean, I can try dream energy.
我可以协助你们
And I can assist!
用什么方式呢
In what manner, exactly?
我可以...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表