剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Use your exhaustion to fuel your fire.
我背负的种族创伤如同呼吸一样
I've carried racial trauma like breath.
所以我知道你在背负些什么
So I know what you're carrying.
我有机会成为一位特殊的英雄
I had an opportunity to become a special kind of hero.
但那意味着我要离开莱拉和我的孩子们
But it would've meant me leaving Lyla, my kids,
还有我所爱的一切
and everything I love behind.
所以我不得不问自己
So I had to ask myself...
我到底想成为什么样的英雄
what kind of a hero do I really want to be.
所以问题是
So the question is...
你要怎样面对你现在的情绪
what are you gonna do with what you're feeling right now?
我想要激励那些失去希望的人
I want to be an advocate for the people who have lost hope.
他们本该被保护
For the people who have been failed
结果却没有得到保护
by those meant to protect them.
他们没有同种族的英雄去保护他们
For the people who don't have heroes that look like them.
保护那些疲惫的人们
Protecting those that are exhausted,
让他们不需要每天奋力抗争就能活下去
so they don't have to fight every single day for themselves.
很好
Good.
让这种信念指引你吧
Let that guide you.
-抱歉 我... -没事
- I'm sorry, I-- - It's okay.
凯莉 我真的很抱歉
Kelly, I'm so sorry.
我...
I have, um...
我一直试图压抑
I have pushed down so much trauma
高地给我带来的创伤
that the Heights has brought up.
我试图压抑 用微笑面对
I have pushed it down and smiled,
保持友善
and stayed friendly,
积极向上
and stayed positive,
即使自己已经无法承受
even when it didn't feel right.
即使人们的生命已经受到了威胁
Even when people's lives were being discarded.
我压抑住自己的痛苦 继续前行
You push it down and you keep going.
但随着时间流逝 我感到
And over time, that gets...
精疲力尽
exhausting.
你可能不理解
You may not get it,
但我需要你明白 这种痛苦是存在的
but I need you to understand that it exists.
这很重要
It's important.
人们需要希望
People need hope.
而那些人却一点希望都没有
And there's a whole group of people with none.
医院 警局里都看不到希望
No hope in hospitals, no hope in police,
也没有超级英雄来拯救他们
and no hope in superheroes.
我一直太专注于抓到尼克斯丽
I was just so desperately trying to catch Nyxly,
因为我知道她会造成更大的伤害
because I know she would cause more damage.
是的 但那并非迫在眉睫
Yes, in the future.
可是在你一直关注未来的时候
But while you all have the luxury of focusing on tomorrow,
他们连今天都熬不过去
they are barely surviving today.
真不知道我怎么会忽略这事
I don't know how I missed this.
我真的很在意
I really do care.
当自♥由♥代表针对外星人的时候
Like, when Agent Liberty was targeting aliens,
我和外星人一起抵抗他们
I marched amongst the aliens.
但你本身就是外星人
But you are an alien.
你参战是因为这与你密切相关
You were activated in a fight that was close to you.
就像我和高地的关系一样
I mean, just like I was in the Heights.
有时你会错过一些事
Sometimes you are gonna miss things
因为它们与你的生活经历不同
because they are different than your lived experience.
这并不是说你是个坏人
It doesn't necessarily make you a bad person,
但我们真的需要倾听彼此
but we really need to hear each other.
我要怎么帮忙呢
What can I do to help?
承认你也会有盲点就好
Acknowledge that even you have blind spots.
当我需要帮助的时候倾听我的声音
Hear me when I say that they need help
支持我恢复正义
and support me in restoring some justice.
-我会一直战斗下去 -你确实应该这样做
- I am gonna fight this fight. - You should.
你不需要独自面对
And you never should've had to do this alone.
这样是不对的
None of this is okay.
我觉得好愧疚
And I just feel so guilty.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但内疚是一种很消极的情绪
But guilt is an inactive emotion.
重点是你接下来怎么做
It's about what you do next.
接下来如何做出改变 继续向前
It's about how you change going forward.
我以为我用心听了 荣恩
I thought I was listening, J'onn.
我们的生活和经历
You know, our lives and our experiences,
凯莉和我又那么多的共同点 我只是...
Kelly and I, we have so much in common. I just--
你可能永远
You will most likely never
无法理解她的经历
understand what she's going through.
我以火星人的身份来到这里
I came to this planet as a Martian.
在我心里 火星人的身份永远是第一位的
And in my heart, I've always been more Martian than anything.
但是
But...
我选择长久地
I have chosen to wear the face of a Black man
以黑人的脸面对众人
for a very long time now.
我可以随意改变种族
I could've changed races,
可以随时变成另一个人
could've changed into someone else entirely.
但说实话
But if I'm honest...
黑人的皮肤在地球上
wearing this skin has made me
最能给我外星人的感觉
feel most like an alien on this planet.
感觉好像不属于这里
Feeling like I don't belong.
我不曾真正认为这个地方
Never quite getting comfortable with the idea that this...
是我的家
really is my home.
但我也意识到 凯莉和詹姆斯
But I also realize that Kelly and James
没有这个选择的机会
don't have the option to make that choice.
我了解你 也了解你的内心
I know you, and I know your heart.
我知道你和凯莉都深爱着彼此
And I know how much you and Kelly love each other.
她也是如此
She does, too.
等她愿意敞开心扉了 你要陪着她
When she's ready to open up, you'll be there for her.
她会很开心的
And she'll be glad that you are.
根据凯莉提供的样本 我分♥析♥了兰金的DNA
I analyzed Rankin's DNA, thanks to the sample Kelly got,
我觉得我知道发生了什么了
and I think I figured out what's happening.
她好像接受了某种基因疗法
It appears she was given some kind of gene therapy
涉及第五维度的能量
that interacted with the 5th dimensional energy
让她变成了一种能量虹吸管
and turned her into a kind of energy siphon,
吸取高地居民的生命力
pulling the very life-force out of the people in the Heights
让她自己变得更强
to make herself stronger.
但我当时也在高地 为什么没有受到影响
But I was in the Heights, too. Why isn't it affecting me?
只有一开始就在爆♥炸♥区的人才会受到影响
It only affected the people who were initially in the blast zone.
那我们怎么阻止她
So how do we stop her?
我们之前对尼克斯丽用的能量抑制器
The power-dampening tech we used on Nyxly
可以作为我们的虹吸管
can create our own energy siphon
把兰金和残骸里的第五维度能量吸出来
that will pull the 5th dimensional energy from Rankin
还给受到影响的人们
and the debris and return it to the people.
这样虽然无法治愈他们的伤痕
It won't heal all their wounds,
但可以把能量还给他们
but it will give them their energy back.
这个过程会消耗
This process will consume
所有残骸中的第五维度能量
all the 5th dimensional energy in the debris.
我们就无法追踪捣蛋鬼了
We won't be able to use it to track Mxy.
现在高地的人们更重要
The people in the Heights are the priority right now.
我们一定要先把兰金从高地引诱出来
And we'll make sure to lure Rankin out of the Heights
再制♥服♥她
when we take her down.
同意 但不要太远
Agreed. But not too far.
要把能量还给受影响的人们
We need to stay close to the affected people
我们的距离不能太远
in order to properly redirect the energy back to where it belongs.
只要针对兰金的能量信♥号♥♥
With just a slight modification
做轻微调整
for Rankin's specific energy signature,
我们的扫描仪就能找到她
our scanners will lead us right to her.
没事的
It's okay.
如果这样能让大家康复
If it means getting them healthy...
我们去找她吧
let's go get her.
好的 我通知大家
Okay. All right, I'll let the team know.
要我送你去高地吗
Do you need a ride to the Heights?
我要先处理一件事
I got to take care of something first.
布莱尼
Brainy.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help with that.
这个头盔需要调整
The helmet needs some work.
戴上后有些影响视线 更重要的是
The sight-lines aren't great, and more importantly,
我有些别的想法
I have some other visibility ideas.
我等这一刻等了很久了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表