剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
很正确
It is.
因为那是你做出的选择
Because you made it.
看看啊
Oh, wow. Check it out.
太漂亮了
That's beautiful. Hmm.
不过 我要怎么戴上这个
But... what do I do about this?
或者我可以 把这个摘了
Or I could, like, take these off.
要问我的建议
My advice?
你每天都得戴着"面具"
You have to wear a mask every day.
今晚摘下来吧
Take the night off.
玩得开心
Have a blast.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我
I...
要去大饱眼福
am gonna enjoy the show.
抱歉服装不够档次
My apologies for the subpar attire.
这是我短时间内能找到得最好的了
It's the best I could do on short notice.
我不知道
I... I don't know.
你觉得是不是有点...
Do you think it's a little...
太漂亮了
It's stunning.
你 你太漂亮了
You... You're stunning.
谢谢
Thanks.
我认为...
I believe it's, uh...
传统上来说 参加毕业舞会的舞伴
It's customary for couples attending prom
要一起跳舞 对吗
to share a dance, no?
要我领你转圈吗 已经转起来了
Should I spin you? I'm spinning you.
你知道吗 我以前都没谢过你
You know, I never thanked you before...
跟我分享你的舒压妙招
for sharing your calming technique with me.
唱《朝九晚五》非常管用
The "9:00 to 5:00" was quite effective.
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy to help.
你还在担心 对吗
You're still worried, aren't you?
关于你的梦境
About your dream?
要是那个梦在警告我重要的事呢
What if it's trying to warn me about something really important,
危及生命的事 所以才不断重现
something life threatening, and that's why it keeps coming back?
要是我都不知道
How can I be a hero
怎么运用我的超能力
if I don't even understand
我要怎么成为英雄
how to use my own powers?
我们都回到这个时代了 我真希望可以...
While we're in this time, I just wish I could...
但你不能
But you know you can't.
给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Call your mom.
陨石准时进入了地球大气层
The meteor just entered the Earth's atmosphere right on time.
让我们来结束这一切
Let's finish this.
肯定有什么东西在这里某个地方
Something must be here somewhere.
太好了
Yes!
灯在哪里
Now, where are the lights?
我知道我能找到正确的按钮按下去
I know I can find the right buttons to press.
我的前夫可以证明
My ex-husband can attest to that.
谢谢你放了我们 人类
Thank you for releasing us, human.
很乐意帮忙 外星人
Happy to help, extraterrestrial.
现在你们可以报答我了
Now you can help me in return.
我是《星球日报》的记者
I am a reporter for the Daily Planet.
愿意做个陈述吗
Care to make a statement?
你好 蓝天先生
Hey there, Mr. Blue Sky.
我写文章需要那个
I need that for my article.
慢着
Da-da-da.
这闻起来不像黑...
This doesn't smell like a Black--
我们准备起飞了
We're ready to lift off.
氪星人的位置在哪
What is the Kryptonian's position?
还不清楚 教授
Unclear, Professor.
他们最后已知的位置
Their last known location
是一个叫米德维尔高中的地方
was something called midvale High School.
不幸的是 一场流星雨
Unfortunately, a meteor shower
妨碍了我们的扫描器区分出目标
is preventing our scanners from isolating the target.
你真能找借口
You and your excuses.
如果无法追踪他们 我们就把他们熏出来
If we can't track them, we'll smoke them out.
你好 瞻星的帅哥
Hey, stargazer.
你在许愿吗
You make a wish?
我不需要
I don't need to.
我的愿望已经实现了
Mine already came true.
你比我还腻歪
You're cheesier than I am.
你先来
You first?
不 你先来
No, you.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们只是一对普通的少年
We're just a couple of regular teens.
有点好玩 是吧
It's kind of fun, huh?
你想变普通根本不可能 卡拉
You couldn't be regular if you tried, Kara.
今天下午你想告诉我什么
So, uh, what was it that you wanted to tell me this afternoon
在太空入侵者打断我们之前
before the space invaders interrupted us?
我
I...
想告诉你
wanted to tell you...
我爱你
that I love you.
我爱我们的堡垒
And I love our fortress.
在这里开始我们的新生活 我很激动 还有
I'm so excited to start our new life here, and...
还有
And?
流星冲着学校来了
The meteor is heading for school.
走吧
Go.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
卡拉
Kara.
布莱尼 陨石碎片在哪
Brainy, where's the debris?
沾有卡拉血液的石块在哪
Where's the rock with Kara's blood?
卡拉
Kara.
不应该是这样的
This wasn't supposed to happen this way.
卡拉 卡拉 卡拉 醒醒
Kara? Kara? Kara, wake up!
醒醒 卡拉
Wake up, Kara.
你没必要喊
You don't have to scream.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
那个流星里一定有什么东西
Must have been something in that meteorite.
布兰登
Brandon?
布兰达 怎么
Brenda? Wh...
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
流星雨耽搁了我们的飞行计划
Uh, the meteor shower delayed our flight plans.
那是什么
What was that?
你好 氪星人
Hello, Kryptonian!
我知道你在这里的
I know you're here...
某个地方
somewhere.
纳西姆
Naxim.
我的梦境 他们从笼子里逃出来了
My dream! They broke out of their cage.
我知道你能听见我说话
And I know you can hear me.
出现吧 快点
Reveal yourself now!
马上投降
Surrender at once,
否则这些建筑里的生命都会死掉
or all life-forms in these structures will die!
等等 等等 是我
Wait. Wait, it's me.
我是 我是氪星人
I'm, uh... I'm the Kryptonian.
不
No!
大都会的那个氪星人肩膀更宽
The Kryptonian from Metropolis had much broader shoulders.
你一定是发育不全的那个小崽
You must be the runt of the litter.
他不是氪星人 先生
He's not Kryptonian, sir.
根据物种扫描器显示
According to the species scanner,
他是人类
he's human.
什么
What?
没人想看到人类
No one wants to see a human.
很奇怪
It is strange.
我们要氪星人
We demanded a Kryptonian.
为什么非氪星人会选择被捕呢
Why would anyone not Kryptonian choose to be captured?
因为他不希望其他人被捕
Because he didn't want someone else to be caught.
你以为你在帮助你的朋友 但正相反
You think you're helping your friend, but instead...
你成了我们的诱饵
you've become our bait.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们得去救肯尼
We have to get Kenny.
我很快就能找到纳西姆的位置了
I'll have Naxim's whereabouts soon.
那艘飞船上的
The Bismolian energy
比斯莫尔星能量在半光年范围内可追踪
from that ship is trackable for half a light year.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表