剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
慢一点
Okay. Slowly.
尼克斯丽 你能帮帮忙吗
Nyxly, can you do anything to help?
我试试
I'll try.
我的魔法还是不能用 对不起
My magic is still depleted. I'm sorry.
我还是不明白为什么我今天什么也做不好
I still don't get why I can't get anything right today.
我就不该离开你们俩 毕竟你们手无寸铁
I never should have left the two of you alone, defenseless.
我本来可以避免这些事的
I could have prevented this.
这不是你的错 是我决定分头行事的
This is not your fault. It was my decision to split up.
你救了他
You saved his life.
要集♥合♥我们两个人的力量
It will take both of us to get this mirror
才能把这面镜子送回锚点那里
all the way back to the Anchor.
谁来帮你父亲呢 他都站不起来了
Who's going to help your father? He can't even stand.
把我留在这好了
Just leave me here.
不行
No.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
有伤疤犯人和幻影出入的区域
This area isn't safe for anyone with Scar
对任何人都不安全
and the Phantoms roaming.
把这面镜子带到锚上 激活出口
Please, just take this mirror to the Anchor, activate the exit
如果一切顺利 你们可以回来找我
and if it works, you can come back for me.
他说得有道理 卡拉
He has a point, Kara.
如果我们不能把他带到出口
If we don't get him to the exit,
他的伤口就永远不会愈合
his wounds will never heal.
爸爸 我不能就这样把你留在这儿
Father, I can't just leave you here.
我把门堵住 我会很安全的
I'll barricade the door. I'll be safe.
我不会这样做的
No. I won't.
女儿
求你了
Please.
几十年没有人这样叫过我了
No one's called me that in decades.
我们会尽快回来接你的
We'll come back for you as soon as we can.
家庭无关血缘或姓氏
Family isn't about blood or last names.
而是那些深爱你的人
It's about the people who love you for who you are
无论发生什么都永远支持你
and stand by you no matter what.
就像我妹妹艾丽克斯一直在我身边一样
And just as my sister Alex has always been there for me,
还有我的朋友们 他们也是我的家人
so have my friends. They're my family, too.
只要有爱你支持你的家人 任何事都是有可能的
Anything is possible when you have family who love and support you.
能看到卡拉听到她的声音太不可思议了
It's so amazing to see and hear Kara.
感觉这么真实
Feels so real.
我知道她现在不在这里 但...
I mean, I know she's not here with us, but...
她很快会回来的
She'll be here soon.
我知道
I know it.
我们并不总是意见一致 有时会使我们分道扬镳
We may not always agree, and at times that may break us apart,
但最终我们总会重新相聚
but in the end, we always come back together,
比以往任何时候都更强大
stronger than ever.
坚持一下 姐姐 我们来了
Hold on, sis. We're coming.
这块水晶的核心包含了卡拉的数字化生命力
The core of this crystal contains Kara's digital life force.
我希望你把它用在那个装置上
I would like you to use it for the device.
什么
What?
你说需要我姐姐的一部分
You said you need a piece of my sister
来在幻影区追踪她
to track her in the Phantom Zone.
是的 但如果我用了它
Yeah, but if I extract that,
你就会永远失去这些记录
you'll lose the recording forever.
找回真正的卡拉才是最重要的事
Well, what matters most is that we get back the real Kara.
你说过用生命力是可以做到的 对吧
And you said that life force can do that, right?
我希望可以 但万事无绝对
Yeah, I mean, I'm hopeful, but there's no guarantee.
我相信你
I trust you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我结束会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm done.
我要留在这儿
I'm gonna stay.
我想帮忙
I would like to help.
穿上装备吧
Well, suit up.
梅根会利用她的感知力
M'gann will use her sensing powers
找到生命力量最集中的地方
to find the highest concentration of life forces.
那里应该就是主幻影的巢穴
That should be Prime Phantom's lair.
希望在确定巢穴的位置时 你可以同时
Hopefully, in locating the lair, you'll be able to ascertain
确定蛹的状况
the condition of the Chrysalis.
特别是它外壳是否出现了硬化
In particular, any hardening of its outer shell.
-准备好了吗 -开始吧
- You ready? - Let's do this.
好了 找找线索
All right, looking for clues.
拜托 他们全靠你了
Come on, they're counting on you.
还是半透明的
Still translucent.
-你还好吗 -太可怕了 我好冷
- Are you all right? - It was horrible. I'm so cold.
-没事吧 -米德维尔
- Are you okay? - Midvale.
我又看到米德维尔了
I saw Midvale again.
老巢就在那儿吗
So, is that where the lair is?
我觉得不是 抱歉
I don't think so. I'm sorry.
但那里有其他东西
But there's something else.
蛹快变成固态了
The Chrysalis, it's turning solid.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
基于梦想者的所见
Based on what Dreamer just witnessed,
我计算出蛹会变得无法穿透
I've calculated that the Chrysalis will become impenetrable,
在一小时内困住遗失的生命力
trapping the lost life forces in one hour's time.
我们唯一的希望就是在这之前找到蛹
Our only hope now is to find that Chrysalis before that happens.
如果将所有的生命力都归还给本来的主人
If we release all of the life forces back to their rightful owners,
我们就能立刻治愈所有人 并剥夺主幻影的力量
we'll cure everyone at once and disempower the Prime Phantom.
只有找到主幻影我们才能做到这一切
Well, we can't do that until we find the Chrysalis.
我可以带大家去
I can lead us to it.
不 梅根 如果你离得太近 可能会转化
No. No, M'gann. If you get too close, you'll transform.
-我不想再次失去你 -我们别无他法
- I'm not gonna lose you again. - We have no other choice.
其实有
Actually, we do.
费了些功夫 但已经完成了
It took some work, but it's finished.
用这个我们就能在幻影区找到卡拉
With this, we will be able to find Kara in the Phantom Zone.
然后把她带回家
We'll finally be able to bring her home.
今天不行
Not today.
听着 还有不到一小时 蛹就会变成固态
Look, in less than an hour, the Chrysalis will harden over,
把所有灵魂永远困在里面
trapping all those souls inside it forever.
每一分钟都有更多的人被幻影感染
Plus more people are getting infected by Phantoms every minute.
它像瘟疫一样蔓延
It's spreading like a plague.
我知道你制♥作♥一个追踪卡拉的装置
Now, I know how hard you worked on making a device
付出了多少努力
that can track Kara.
但现在我们需要重新校准
But now we need to recalibrate it
用它来追踪蛹的位置
so that we can find the Chrysalis instead.
但如果我们重新校准 就会覆盖卡拉的基因
But if we recalibrate it, we'll overwrite Kara's DNA.
我们就会失去唯一能救她的机会
We'll lose our only chance to save her.
我们会另寻他法 一定有
We'll find another way. There's always another way.
-她教我们的 -现在明明有救她的办法
- She taught us that. - We have a way now.
你怎么能选择救其他人而不救自己的姐姐呢
How can you choose to save anyone else over your own sister?
因为如果我不这样做的话 无数人将失去生命
Because if I don't, countless lives will be lost.
卡拉总是选择救别人
Kara would always choose saving others.
她就是这样的人
That's just who she is.
如果她知道我们为了救她
And how do you think she would feel if we rescued her
而让成千上万的人
and she found out that we let thousands,
失去了生命
maybe hundreds of thousands of people die,
她会怎么想
just so we could have her back?
超女依赖于那些支持她 以她为榜样的人
Supergirl relies on those that she loves to follow her example.
所以请不要让事情变得更难办
So please don't make this any harder than it already is.
把那个装置给我
Give me the device.
艾丽克斯 我听到你的话了
Alex, I hear what you're saying...
但我必须把卡拉带回来
but I have to bring Kara back.
这全是我的错
You see, it's my fault.
是我哥哥把她送去了幻影区
It was my brother who sent her to the Phantom Zone,
是我的实验让主幻影获得了力量
it was my experiments that empowered him.
是我和超女的战争开始了这一切
It was my war with Supergirl that started all of this.
这是我唯一能让一切回归正轨的机会
So if this is my only chance to make it right,
我必须这样做
then I have to do it.
莉娜 听我说 没有人因此责怪你
Okay, Lena, listen to me. Nobody blames you for this.
卡拉也没有怪你
Kara doesn't blame you for this.
你俩已经就过去发生的一切
You two already forgave each other
达成了和解
for everything that happened in the past.
你也应该原谅自己
So it's time for you to forgive yourself.
你今天做了
And all that really matters
正确的事情
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表