剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-犀利真实的报道 -那就让我们尽自己的职责
- now more than ever. - Then let us do our job,
而不是让我们去追超级朋友
instead of making us chase the Super Friends around.
他们不是新闻
They aren't the story.
为了我们能各司其职 凯特科需要吸引眼球
For any of us to do our jobs, CatCo needs eyeballs,
超级朋友可以帮到我们
and the Super Friends can get them for us.
我们越吸引眼球 评级就越高
The more we have, the better our ratings,
底线也越高
the better our bottom line.
这就是事实
And that's the reality.
我建议你记好了
I suggest you remember that.
继续工作吧
Now, back to work.
乔伊 乔伊 停下
Joey... Joey, stop this.
乔伊 我警告你
Joey, I'm warning you.
-好疼 -你在干什么
- It hurts. - What are you doing?
我在抑制他的能力
I'm suppressing his powers.
他很疼
He's in pain.
不 他很好
No, he is fine.
你来这里干什么
What on earth are you doing here?
我来看看乔伊 我很高兴我来了
I came to check on Joey, and I am glad I did.
他明显被他的哥哥吓到了
He is obviously terrified about his brother,
你就这么对待他吗
and this is how you treat him?
你可能不同意我的方式
You may not agree with my methods,
但我的工作是维持这个地方的秩序
but it is my job to keep this place in order,
教会那些孩子们任何行为都有后果
and to teach those kids that actions have consequences.
我很好奇如果你的老板们看过监控录像
I wonder how your bosses would feel about your teaching methods
他们对你的教学方式有何感想
if they ever saw the security videos.
你觉得有人有空
Do you think anyone has time
来看看这里发生了什么吗
to look at what goes on in here?
如果你不会保护这些孩子
If you're not gonna protect these children...
我会
I will.
听着 奥尔森女士
Listen, Ms. Olsen.
我在这个系统里的工作时间
I have been working in this system
比你活的还要久
longer than you've been alive.
走吧 我祝你一切顺利
So, go ahead. I wish you all the best.
就我来看 光靠自己的工资 监狱长不可能
So, from what I see, there is no way the warden could afford
付得起一栋豪华的海滨别♥墅♥
a luxury beach house, luxury cars,
几辆豪车和头等舱的旅行
and first-class travel on his prison salary.
付不起 但拥有开曼群岛的
No, but he could by having
秘密离岸账户就可以了
a secret offshore account in the Caymans.
我在中情局的朋友刚给我发了这个
My buddy in the CIA just sent me these.
他一直定期存放巨款
I mean, he's been depositing large sums of money on a regular basis.
我猜他们说的是真的
Well, I guess what they say is true.
-跟着钱走 -抱歉 卡拉
- Follow the money. - I'm sorry, Kara.
当你写监外作业项目的文章时
When you wrote your article on the work-release program,
我记得你对他和他要完成的东西
I remember how highly you thought of him
给予了很高的评价
and what he was trying to accomplish.
我是个傻子才信了他
Yeah, I was a fool for believing in him.
他腐♥败♥不是你的错
It's not your fault he's corrupt.
权力会激发一些人的潜能
Power can bring out the best in some people,
也会显露一些人的邪恶
and the worst in others.
听着 对于私人营利性的
Look, there's very little
监狱的监管很少
oversight for private, for-profit prisons.
我肯定这让监狱长更容易
I'm sure that made it easier for the warden
在外界影响下变得脆弱
to become vulnerable to outside influences.
问题是 这是谁的影响
The question is, who's doing the influencing?
这家监狱和萨默林产业
The prison contracted Summerlin Industries
就监外作业项目签了合同
for the work-release program.
我通过二十多个不同的
I traced it through two dozen
子公♥司♥和税号♥来追踪
different subsidiaries and tax ID numbers.
毫无疑问 空壳公♥司♥
Yeah, no doubt, shell companies.
追踪停在了一家在巴拿马注册
The trail dead-ends with an LLC
名为柏树控股的有限责任公♥司♥
registered in Panama under the name Cypress Holdings.
我知道这个名字
I know that name.
是的 当你和凯特·格兰特出去时
Yes. I was looking into Cypress Holdings
我在查柏树控股
while you were away with Cat Grant.
我有理由怀疑它和黑帮老大
I had good reason to suspect it had ties
布鲁诺·曼海姆的国际帮有关
to Mob boss Bruno Mannheim's Intergang,
但一直找不到直接关联
but never could prove a direct link.
就是这个 柏树控股是国际帮的挡箭牌
That's it. Cypress Holdings is a front for Intergang.
威廉 你真聪明 我要走了 谢谢
William, you're brilliant. I gotta go. Thank you.
没事
Sure.
范库尔监狱
卡拉·丹弗斯 她又来找我了
Kara Danvers, she came to see me again.
真♥相♥浮出水面只是时间的问题
It is only a matter of time before the truth comes out.
或许你应该把那些工人带回来
Maybe you should bring those workers back
我们可以编个故事
and we can make up a story
-回到原来的状态 -太迟了
- and go back to the way it was. - It's too late.
没人说起过脏炸♥弹♥
Nobody said anything about a dirty bomb.
那正是曼海姆先生想要的
It's what Mr. Mannheim wants.
我们今晚再去追查铀
We're going after the uranium again tonight.
完成之后
When the job's done,
你就不必担心真♥相♥会泄露了
you don't have to worry about the truth getting out.
外星工人们会死的
The alien workers will be dead.
已删除监控录像
文件下载
完成
你是对的 卡拉
You were right, Kara.
我搜索了所有已知的国际帮藏匿点
I searched all known Intergang hideouts.
找到了一个能量信♥号♥♥
Picked up an energy signature.
他们一定是用它来隐匿奥兰多和其他外星人
They must be using it to conceal Orlando and the other aliens.
那是他们的货车
That's their van.
听好了
Listen up.
今晚过后 这里就不需要你们了
After tonight, your services will no longer be needed.
我会解除你们的超能力抑制手铐 你们就自♥由♥了
I'll deactivate your power-dampening cuffs, and you'll be free.
就这么放了我们吗
You're just gonna let us go?
我保证
You have my word.
好了 该行动了
Okay, time to move out.
谁也不许离开
No one's going anywhere.
听见他说的话了吧
You heard the man.
没事了 你们安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
我们知道 你们被迫利用超能力行窃
We know that you've been forced to use your powers to steal,
你们也没有绑♥架♥查普曼警官
that you didn't kidnap Officer Chapman.
我们带你们回监狱 解释所有的事情
We're gonna take you back to the prison and explain everything.
跟我走吧
Let's get you out of here.
我们要走 但不是跟你一起
We're getting out of here, but not with you.
请留步 我们只是想帮忙
Please, we just want to help.
我们已经不是第一次听到这话了
Like we haven't heard that before.
让我们过去
Let us pass!
他要让房♥塌了 我来应付
He's collapsing the building! I've got it.
你要把我们带回去
You want to take us back...
向人解释 让一切烟消云散 是吗
to explain, to make it all okay?
你不明白
You don't get it.
这个制度根本不在乎我们 从来不会 以后也不会
The system doesn't care. It never has. And it never will.
你说得对 我不知道会发生什么
You're right. I don't know what will happen.
但我知道 假如你们决定逃跑
But I do know that if you decide to go on the run...
你们会一直被追捕
that system will never stop hunting you.
你们一生都将不得安宁 乔伊也是
You will never know a moment's peace, and neither will Joey.
你对我弟弟了解多少
What do you know about my brother?
我知道你们曾共患难
That you have shared hardships,
你们深爱彼此 需要彼此
that you love and need each other.
我向社会福利部门请求帮助
I begged Social Services for help...
但他们置之不理
but they didn't listen.
谁会把房♥租给拿最低工资的人呢
And who's gonna rent a place to a guy making minimum wage?
所以我就去抢劫商店
So, I tried to rob a store.
人绝望的时候 什么都做得出来
When you're desperate, you'll do anything.
在监狱里 我信了他们的话
In prison, I believed what they said...
以为监外工作项目
that the work-release program would be the answer
可以让我和乔伊重聚
to Joey and me being together again.
结果也是骗人的
It turned out to be another lie.
面对现实行不行
Face it, okay?
没有人想帮助像我这样的人
No one wants to help people like me.
像他们这样的人
People like them.
我在这里也是外星人
I'm an alien on this planet, too.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表