剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Mr. Manhunter. - Sir.
-丹弗斯小姐 -先生
- Miss Danvers. - Sir.
还有丹弗斯
And Danvers.
三周后
明日事项: 艾丽克斯和凯莉的婚礼
让我们转到现场记者带来的突发新闻
Let's go to our field reporter with some breaking news.
救火员不知道如何才能拯救
Firefighters are at a loss at what to do with a cat
困在纳欣诺市最老古树上的小猫
trapped in the branches of National City's oldest tree,
树枝的高度让救火员无法触及
which extends higher than firefighters can reach right now.
等一下
Hold on a moment.
看来当地的商店主们聚集在一起
It appears local business leaders have banded together,
谁来拯救小猫
造出了一个绳轮系统
to create a rope and pulley system,
他们正在将这只名叫小嚎的英短解救下来
and they're getting Howls, the British Shorthair down right now.
好了 小猫 我们来救你了
Okay, kitty, we're coming up to get you.
来这里 小猫
Here, kitty, kitty.
你好
Hello?
你知道我最讨厌什么吗 凯拉
Do you know who I despise, Ker-rah?
我讨厌人
I despise people.
-所有人 真的讨厌 -格兰特女士
- All of them. I really do. - Ms. Grant?
人们不仅有破坏性 还自私
People are not only destructive, selfish,
他们真是太蠢了
they're just so stupid.
格兰特女士 你是不是...
Ms. Grant, do you, uh--
我在说话呢
I'm speaking.
好吧
Yup.
你知不知道百分之五十的珊瑚礁没了 死了
Do you know that 50% of the coral reefs are gone? Dead.
全都是因为人类的愚蠢行为
All because of stupid human behavior.
你知道什么在腐蚀珊瑚吗 凯拉 防晒霜
You want to know what's corroding the coral, Ker-rah? Sunscreen.
一万四千吨♥的防晒霜
Fourteen thousand tons of it.
这可真是个窘境
And that is such a dilemma.
我完全不知道海里有那么多防晒品
I had no idea there was so much sunblock in the ocean.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
我现在可没时间给你上课 凯拉
I really don't have any time to educate you right now, Ker-rah.
我们说话的功夫 就有美丽的乌龟
As we speak, there is a gorgeous sea turtle
被抛弃的鬼网缠住
being strangled by a large abandoned ghost net,
我必须要去用我的双手解救她 然后...
and I have to go rescue her with my bare hands, and--
埃德加 埃德加
Edgardo. Edgardo.
把我的刀磨一下
Afilla mi cuchillo.
-谢谢 -好的 女士
- Por favor. - Si, si, senorita.
感谢 感谢
Gracias. Gracias.
埃德加 我爱埃德加
Edgardo. I love Edgardo.
他是我最喜欢的潜水教练
He's my favorite divemaster.
我试着为他学习西班牙文 但是...
I've been trying to learn Espanolfor him but...
进度不怎么样
sigh, it's not going very well.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
努基 哥伦比亚 太平洋沿岸 但是凯拉
Nuqui, Colombia, the Pacific Coast. But you know, Ker-rah,
我不能站在这里聊天 我快热死了
I cannot stand here I'm sorry, and chitchat. I am burning up.
我穿着潜水服呢 我得下水去
I am wearing a wetsuit. I need to get in the water.
格兰特女士 等一下
Ms. Grant, wait. Wait.
你给我打电♥话♥有原因吗
Was there a reason you called me?
这个吗 凯拉
Well, Ker-rah.
有啊 凯特科在出♥售♥ 所以我买♥♥下了
Yes. CatCo was for sale so I bought it.
你
You...
-你买♥♥回了凯特科 -是的 没错
- You bought back CatCo? - Yes, I did.
一切都清晰了
Everything became clear.
我是个记者
I'm a reporter.
没有什么能比媒体更有能力做出改变的了
And there's no tool more powerful for change than the press.
所以你和我 我们要拉响警报
So you and I, we're going to sound the alarm.
一同携手 我们将报道最重要的内容
And, together, we are only going to report on what's essential.
对了 我忘记告诉你
Right. I forgot to tell you.
我要雇你为主编
I am hiring you as my new editor-in-chief.
合同就在你的信箱里
And the contracts are in your inbox,
我两周后就会回家
and I'll be home in two weeks.
好了好了 我要走了 再见
Okay. Okay, I gotta go. Adios.
-埃德加 -格兰特女士...
- Edgardo. - Ms. Grant, that's--
埃德加 我准备好了
Edgardo, I'm ready.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
抱歉 我迟到了 婚宴筹备人的手骨折了
Hey. Sorry I'm late. The caterer broke her arms,
所以我们得临时找个代替的
so we had to find a replacement at the last minute and--
他们在做安排 卡拉
they are making arrangements. Kara.
花还没弄好呢
The flowers aren't done.
你知道婚礼在早上举♥行♥吧
You realize that the wedding is in the morning, right?
是明天早上
Like, as in tomorrow morning?
是 我用超高速就行 我保证能弄好
Yes, I will super speed. They will get done, I promise.
好吧 发生了什么
Okay. What's going on?
凯特·格兰特给我打电♥话♥了
well, Cat Grant called me.
她从安德里亚手中买♥♥回了凯特科
she bought CatCo back from Andrea.
-你没开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding? - Nope.
她要聘用我
And she offered me a job.
当主编
As... editor-in-chief.
卡拉 那是你梦想中的工作啊
Kara, that's your dream job.
我真为你感到高兴
I mean, I'm so excited for you.
我不会接受的
I'm not gonna take it.
我不接受
I'm not taking it.
等等 什么 我是不是错过了什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What? What? What am I missing here?
自从我们打败了莱克斯和尼克斯丽
Ever since we defeated Lex and Nyxly
然后开始激励人们之后
and started the work of empowering people,
我一直对
I've been amazed at
你和我们朋友的成功感到惊喜
how you and all of our friends are flourishing.
你们实现了自己的梦想
You guys are living your dreams.
但是我感觉
Somehow I feel...
有些沮丧
deflated.
接受凯特的聘请
Accept Cat's offer.
也许这会给你一种使命感
Maybe that'll give you a sense of purpose.
艾丽克斯 我离开凯特科是因为我无法专注
Alex, I quit CatCo because my attention was split.
我总是要偷偷溜走去做超女
I was never able to really do my best
所以我没法真正地做好工作
because I was always sneaking off to be Supergirl,
这一点没有变
and that hasn't changed.
甚至可能变得更糟
If anything, it's gonna be worse
因为我现在的责任更大了
because I will have much more responsibility now.
你作为超女的责任改变了
Your responsibilities as Supergirl have changed
因为你不再将保护星球的重任
because you're no longer shouldering that burden
担负在自己一人的肩上了
of protecting the planet on your own.
也许有机会能让你同时兼顾两边
Maybe there's a world where you can do both.
兼顾两边总会要求我去
Doing both will always require me to
为自己的身份和去向而撒谎
lie about who I am and where I'm going.
我现在究竟是谁
Who am I now?
所有人都那么有干劲
Everybody is so empowered.
我却感到前所未有地无力
And I feel less powerful than ever.
我希望我能给你所有的答案
Well, I wish that I could give you all the answers,
但不幸的是 只有你自己能想通这件事
but unfortunately, you are the only one that can figure this out.
但首先对我来说
But I, for one,
我就不担心
I'm not worried.
因为你太棒了
Because you are amazing.
并且每当你遇到人生岔路
And every time you've come to a crossroad
你总是能选择正确的道路
you have always chosen the right path.
没了你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
我知道 但你很快就能体验到了
I know, but you are gonna find out quick
如果你不把这些花全准备好的话
if you don't get these flower arrangements done stat.
真吓人
Oh, scary!
恭喜艾丽克斯与凯莉
看啊
look!
是荣恩外公弄的吗
Did Grandpa J'onn do that?
是他 酷不酷
Yes, he did. Isn't it so cool?
你啊 艾丽桑德拉
You, Alexandra,
你真是最光彩的新娘
you are a most radiant bride.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我知道我作为母亲犯过错
I know I made mistakes as a mother,
但你已经学到了我所不能企及的智慧
but you have already parented with more wisdom than I ever had.
我真为你感到骄傲
I am so, so proud of you.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我爱你
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表