剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
会支持推♥翻♥我的疯子父亲
he supported overthrowing my insane father.
这位朋友就是捣蛋鬼先生
That imp was Mr. Mxyzptlk.
我知道你正在看
I know you're watching.
我们的密谋失败后
After our plot failed,
我确信我的盟友会来帮我
I was certain my ally would come to my defense.
但捣蛋鬼见风使舵
But Mxy saw which way the wind was blowing
恢复了自己在父权统治下的地位
and crawled back into the ranks of the patriarchy.
事实证明 捣蛋鬼只在乎他自己
Mxy has already proven he only cares about himself.
他不会为了你们像这样牺牲自己
He wouldn't do the same for you, suffer total annihilation.
不
No!
表演结束了
Show's over.
一切都重归原位
Everything's back as it was.
捣蛋鬼 你不能来这里
Mxy, you can't be here.
-但他已经来了 -这是我应该的
- But he is. - And I deserve to be.
看 如果你具有魔法特权
You see, when you live a life of magical privilege,
一弹指就能实现一切
making everything happen with a snap,
就很难真正理解这样的后果
you don't really understand consequences.
我本可以在有机会的时候帮助尼克斯丽
I could have stood up for Nyxly when I had the chance.
本可以救她
Could have helped save her.
我还来得及救你
I can still save you.
已经晚了
Too little, too late.
不 等等 等等
No, hang on, hang on.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly...
我知道你的能力足以让我们毁灭
I know you have the power to destroy us,
但你还没有杀过人
but you also haven't killed a single soul.
不管你说什么 你都不是一个杀人犯
No matter what you say, you are not a murderer.
你没看见地狱恶龙吗
... Did you not see the hell dragon?
那只是你的魔法罢了
That was just you playing with magic.
你很愤怒 你也有理由愤怒
You're angry and you have every right to be.
我能感同身受
I'm angry for you.
但走上一条毁灭与复仇之路
But dedicating your life to destruction and revenge,
并不能弥补已经发生在你身上的事
that is not going to make up for the things that happened to you.
你不需要那颗水晶
You don't need that crystal.
我们不需要武器
We don't need these weapons.
团结就是力量
We can be stronger together.
尼克斯丽 抱歉 你让我没得选
Nyxly, I'm sorry. You gave me no choice.
超女 不要 我自己承担
Supergirl, no! I've got this!
团结就是力量
Stronger together?
自从尼克斯丽和捣蛋鬼消失后
I haven't been able to locate a signal from Mxy or Nyxly
我就无法定位到他们的信♥号♥♥
since they both disappeared.
捣蛋鬼说过很多次 尼克斯丽已走火入魔
Mxy told me over and over again how far gone Nyxly was
但我不肯听
and I refused to listen.
他交出自己
He gave himself up
就是为了避免我使用幻影区投影仪
so I didn't have to use the Phantom Zone protector.
事实上 使用投影仪才是正确的选择
Turns out, using it was the right call all along.
你只是希望
Well, you just held hope
能够唤醒他人内心的善良罢了
that you could appeal to the good in someone.
虽然没有成功 但这种尝试并有没错
It didn't work this time, but you were not wrong to try.
可是 我们还是失去了捣蛋鬼
Still... we lost Mxy.
我们不是没法救他了
That doesn't mean we can't save him.
我梦见捣蛋鬼死了
I dreamt that Mxy died,
但如果他说的是真的 水晶球里的他还活着
but if what he says is true, then he's still alive in that crystal.
多亏他 尼克斯丽没有了能力 我们知道了她的意图
And thanks to him, Nyxly is depowered, and we know what she's after.
我们都会犯错 对吧
We all make mistakes, right?
所以我们现在应该从中吸取教训 继续前进
So all we can do now is learn from them and try to move forward.
我们去救他
Let's go get him.
这是我最喜欢的一张
This one's my favorite.
给伊丽莎白拍张照很不容易
It was rare to catch Elizabeth in front of the lens,
因为她对周围世界充满好奇 到了忘我的程度
so enchanted with the world around her, she often forgot herself.
你给佩吉看过吗
Have you shown this to Peggy?
或许能让她不再愤恨 这是她应得的
I mean, it could bring her some peace. She deserves that much.
等我有了这样的勇气 她已经不愿意听了
By the time I worked up the courage, she wouldn't hear it.
但你的石头可以让她看到真♥相♥
But your stone here could show her the truth.
开始怀疑我不够愤世了 这石头对任何人都管用
Got me to question my cynicism. I'm sure it can reach anyone.
对佩吉来说 伊丽莎白和我永远都是
For Peggy, Elizabeth and I will always be the reason
她父母去世的原因
her parents are dead.
魔法能做很多事情 但并不是对所有人都管用
Magic can do a great deal of good, but it cannot reach everyone.
你不一样
For you, it's different.
你有你母亲的天赋
You have your mother's gift.
并不 太荒谬了
No, that's absurd.
我刚说我怀疑自己不够愤世
Look, I said, I questioned my cynicism.
并没有说我完全不愤世
I didn't say I dropped it.
弗罗伦丝 我相信你给我看的东西
Florence, I believe what you showed me,
但我也相信对此一定有科学解释
but I also believe that there's a scientific explanation for it.
我要找到这种解释
I just need to find it.
巫术和科学的原理
The laws of witchcraft work on a different plane
是完全不同的
than the laws of science.
就像两条平行线
Like two parallel lines,
永远不会相交
you'll never find a point where they intersect.
如果你没有天赋的火花
You would not have been able to use the stone
是无法使用那石头的 莉娜
if you didn't have the spark, Lena.
你有天赋 但你需要去拥抱它
You have the gift, should you choose to embrace it.
你救了我
You saved me.
怎么说
Why?
我看见了你的能力
I saw your powers.
我以为你是我回到过去生活的关键
I thought you were the answer to getting my old life back.
但你今天令我震撼 那只猫简直神了
But what you did today, that cat was incredible.
你轻轻一弹指 就让超女臣服于你
You brought Supergirl to her knees with a snap of your fingers.
你的潜力超乎我的想象
You could do things I never thought possible.
我也意识到
And it made me realize
你能做的不只是让我回到原本的生活
you can do more than give me my old life back.
你可以让我拥有更好的生活
You can give me a better one.
那我为什么要答应做你的许愿池呢
Why would I agree to being your personal wishing well?
我知道被禁锢是什么感觉 我可以帮你
I know what it's like to be shackled, and I can help you.
两人的力量总比一人强
I suppose two are better than one.
好
All right.
如果你能经受住接下来的考验
If you survive what's next,
你想要什么生活都行
any life you desire is yours.
就这样
So be it.
但首先 你要帮我找到勇气图腾
But first, you need to help me find the totem of courage
因为只要掌握了勇气 就掌握了恐惧
because when you control courage, you control fear.
尼娅
Nia.
-是梦吗 -我看见尼克斯丽了
- Was it a dream? - I saw Nyxly.
她和米奇在一起 她没有能力 但她的水晶有
She's with Mitch. She's depowered, but her crystal isn't.
她已经开始找图腾了
She's already looking for the totems.
我们得先找到它们
Then we need to find them first.
这回 不能手软
And this time, no holding back.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表