剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And I'll need to fix this proto-trap
要是之后能找到尼克斯丽的话
if we have any hope of finding Nyxly in the future.
我不理解 怎么会凭空消失
I just don't understand. How could it just disappear?
其他图腾都不是这样
None of the other Totems behaved this way.
根据传说 历史上
Actually, according to lore, there are legends of it disappearing
它曾多次消失又出现
and reappearing throughout history.
图腾似乎会趋向爱 远离恨
The Totem seems to seek out love and be repelled by hate.
尼克斯丽想要它肯定是出于恨
Well, Nyxly certainly wants it for hateful reasons.
两个图腾能量结合
I'm afraid that while the combination of the two Totems' energy
恐怕比我造出的任何武器都强大
is stronger than anything I could've created from scratch,
但抵御能力并不强
defensively it's a half-measure.
图腾的能量在进攻时更有效
A Totem's energy is much more effective when used as a weapon.
尼克斯丽 你怎么来了
Nyxly. What a surprise.
真爱图腾不见了
The Love Totem disappeared.
你知道它去哪了吗
Do you know where it went?
-你在找我帮忙 -是的
- Are you asking for my help? - Yes.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
荣幸之至 亲爱的
It would be my honor, ma cherie.
但是
Uh, still...
你和我永远都不会是朋友
Never going to be friends, you and I.
这只是公事公办
This is strictly business.
天哪
Oh, man.
很抱歉 我以为护盾会有用
I'm so sorry, I truly thought that shield would work.
很抱歉 我没能保护你
I am so, so sorry I wasn't there to protect you.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我跟你一起做的决定
I was right there with you in the decision.
不止是这个
It's not just that.
我的勇气测试
My courage test took me right back
让我回到了无法保护所爱之人的那一刻
to the moment that I failed to protect everyone I love.
只是这一次 在考验中
Only this time in the gauntlet,
我没有和女儿分开
I didn't let myself be separated from my daughters.
我与之对抗
I fought.
拼尽全力
Fought like hell.
拼上了性命
Fought to the death.
但还是失去了她们
But I still lost them.
我看见你被梦想图腾袭击
And when I saw you get hit with that Dream Totem, I...
我又有了那种感觉
I had that same feeling all over again.
我明白
I know what you mean.
梦想图腾袭击我的时候
When the Dream Totem hit me in my...
我在噩梦里看到了幻影区的幻影
My nightmare vision was Phantom Zone phantoms.
自从莱克斯送你去那里之后
Hey, this is the first time you've come
这是你第一次与他对峙
face to face with Lex since he sent you there.
一定很不容易
That can't have been easy.
现在莱克斯和尼克斯丽合作 很难...
And now with Lex and Nyxly working together, it's hard...
很难有希望
It's really hard to find hope.
或许
You know, maybe...
我的测试和你的幻象
my test and your vision...
意思是说 我们比惧怕的东西更强
is trying to teach us that we're stronger than our fears.
我没法救回女儿
I can't save my daughters.
但我能救你
But I can save you.
所有人
Everyone.
我现在的家人
My family now.
我觉得我们应该用图腾作为武器
I think we should use our Totems as weapons
对付莱克斯和尼克斯丽
against Lex and Nyxly.
他们两个联手太危险了
The combination of Lex and Nyxly is too dangerous,
布莱尼说得对
and Brainy was right.
要赢这场仗 就必须火力全开
If we're going to win this war, we need to use all our firepower.
同意
I agree.
但如果用了人性图腾
But if you use the Humanity Totem...
卡拉 你可能会失去人性
Kara, you could lose your humanity.
我愿意冒这个风险
But that's a risk I'm willing to take.
我或许有办法保护自己
And I think I know of a way I can protect myself.
你想让我在莱克斯在的时候用魔法
You want me to use my magic with Lex still around?
只是用来防止人性图腾对我产生反作用
Just to protect me from the blowback of the Humanity Totem.
如果我用它给莱克斯和尼克斯丽注入人性
If I use it to give Lex and Nyxly more humanity,
我自己可能失去人性
I run the risk of losing some of my own.
除非你的魔法能保护我
Unless your magic can protect me.
卡拉 我说过的 我的魔法
Kara, I told you that my magic can't be trusted
在莱克斯面前不可靠
with Lex involved.
梦想图腾攻击我的时候
When the Dream Totem hit me...
我进入了噩梦
it sent me into a nightmare.
我
Where I was...
周围都是幻影
surrounded by phantoms.
我也变成了幻影
And I was becoming a phantom too.
冷漠
Cold.
无情
Emotionless.
但我意识到
But then I realized...
这个噩梦是在告诉我
this nightmare is showing me
失去人性会变成什么样
what I could become without my humanity.
噩梦或许会
And I thought that nightmare
让我更害怕使用图腾
would make me even more afraid to use the Totem,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
我不怕变成幻影
I'm not afraid to become that phantom.
尼克斯丽让我以为 只要用了她的手段
I've been letting Nyxly convince me that if I stoop to her level,
我就会变成她那样的魔鬼
I'd become a monster just like her.
但其实不是 我有她没有的东西
But you know what? I have something she doesn't.
团队 家人
This team, this family.
不论发生什么
And no matter what happens,
你们都会把我从边缘拉回来
I know you all will pull me back from the edge,
所以现在我需要你们的帮助
which is why I need your help now.
如果用魔法 可能会伤到你
If I use my magic, I could end up hurting you.
你害怕变成最坏的样子
You've been afraid to become the worst version of yourself
因为一直以来 莱克斯是你唯一的家人
because for so long, Lex was the only family you had.
他想让你变成魔鬼 而你身边没有别人
He wanted you to be a monster, and there was no one around
及时把你拉回来
to pull you back when you went too far.
但他已经不是你的家人了
But he's not your family anymore.
我们才是
We are.
想想好的一面
Focus on the good.
想想你真正的家人
On your real family.
用这一点来驱动你的魔法
Use that to fuel your magic...
你就不会失控
and you won't lose control.
等等 你还在这里干什么
Wait a minute. What are you still doing here?
你不是应该在阿尔酒吧订婚吗
Shouldn't you be at Al's Bar getting all betrothed?
阿尔酒吧被包场了
Al's was booked.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
尼克斯丽和莱克斯还在作恶
And with Nyxly and Lex out there,
现在时机恐怕不合适
I don't know if it's even the right time.
所以你要暂缓求婚吗
So you're just gonna postpone your proposal?
就这样
Just like that?
你可能不知道 凯莉之前订婚过
You may not know this, but Kelly was engaged before.
我也是
And so was I.
我上次求婚的时候 一切都很突然
And the last time that I proposed, it was totally spontaneous.
完全没有计划过就求婚了
I just jumped right in there with no planning
感觉很对
and it just felt right.
但是
But...
那段感情
That relationship just...
结束了
ended.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
你和凯莉是我见过感情最深的情侣之一
You and Kelly have one of the strongest relationships I've ever seen.
我只知道一点
And if I know one thing, it's this.
莱克斯·卢瑟活着一天 我们就不知道明天会不会来
When Lex Luther is around, tomorrow is never promised.
如果你想去付出爱
So if you have love to give...
现在就爱吧
give it now.
可能以后就没机会了
You may not get another chance.
你真以为不用魔法就能修好我的水晶球
You really think you fixed my crystal ball without magic?
这是未来科技
This is technology from the future.
在未来的你的帮助下
With your own future self's help,
我把科技和魔法结合了起来
I was able to blend technology and magic.
是我帮你的吗
I helped you build that?
我说了 我们是一对
I told you. We were quite a pair.
一起做了很多美好的事情
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表