剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
阻止莱克斯
until it was nearly too late.
如果你选择那个立场
If you take that stand,
你得承认自己的过错
you'll have to accept your guilt
你在他身边犯过的每一件事
for every single thing you did by his side.
人们不会觉得只有莱克斯是邪恶的
And then the world will not only think Lex is evil,
他们会觉得你也是
but they'll think you are, too,
卢瑟的家族名誉将一文不值
and the Luthor name will be as good as worthless.
卢瑟该做一些真正的好事了
It's time for Luthor to do some actual good
而不是假装去做
instead of just pretending to.
如果我得赌上我的家族名誉来确保
If I have to risk my name to make sure
我哥永远待在监狱里 那我愿意这么做
my brother stays behind bars forever, then I will.
这不是打赌
It's not a risk.
这是必然的
It's a certainty.
莱克斯会毫不犹豫拖你下水
Lex won't hesitant to take you down with him.
他比任何人都明白如何激怒你
And he knows better than anyone how to get under your skin.
我倒是很期待
Oh, I'm counting on it.
抱歉 我知道摆脱威廉是不可能的
Sorry. I know, it was impossible to get away from William.
他无法理解 比起监视法庭
He just could not understand what was more important
什么更重要
than staking out the courthouse.
现在还不是担心威廉的时候
Now is not the time to worry about William.
或者莱克斯的审判
Or Lex's trial, for that matter.
现在该训练了
Now is the time to train.
幻影区和你之前经历过的
The Phantom Zone is an environment
环境都不一样
unlike one you've ever experienced.
需要你集中最高的注意力
It will require the highest levels of your concentration
找到超女那边的位置
to dream Supergirl's location in there.
相应地 我为你模拟幻影区的景象
Accordingly, I give you my Phantom Zone simulation,
根据那里所有已知数据精细打造而成
meticulously crafted from all known data about the Zone.
遍布房♥间的传感器会记录你的梦境能量
Sensors placed around the room will record your dream energy.
任何波动 干扰 情感上的不协调
Any fluctuations, distractions, emotional incongruences
都会触发幻影去攻击你
will trigger the Phantoms I've populated
幻影是我为这个训练中设计的
this training exercise with to attack you,
它们在幻影区中也会如此
just as they will do in the Phantom Zone.
明白 就像全息平台的《未来机器城》
I got it. Just like the holodeck Next Gen.
现在
Now,
我模拟的超女藏在模拟景象中
hidden somewhere in this simulation is my simulated Supergirl.
请闭上双眼
Please close your eyes...
尝试推测到她的位置
...and try to divine her location.
卡拉 等等
Kara, wait up!
米德维尔高中
卡拉 慢点
Kara, just slow down.
高中的卡拉和艾丽克斯
Kara and Alex in high school.
-多么有趣的推测 -这不是推测
- What a surprising divination. - It's not a divination.
这是干扰 布莱尼
It's a distraction, Brainy.
再试一次
Well, try again.
当你快要死在利维坦飞船上时
I could barely find you when you were dying
我差点没找到你
on the Leviathan ship.
我以为可能我们的关系
I thought maybe our relationship
会干扰我的能力
was what was clouding my powers.
但可能我只是不知道我在做什么
But maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.
没有我的妈妈和姐姐
Without my mom or my sister,
没人可以真正教我
I don't have anyone to actually teach me
如何解读我的梦境
how to interpret my dreams.
在学会前 我无法成为我想成为的英雄
And until I learn, I'm never going to be the hero I want to be.
我来自超级英雄军团 我们所做的每一件事
I'm from the Legion of Superheroes, where everything we did
全是站在超女的视角
was through the lens of Supergirl.
她的美德 成就 动力
Her virtue, her accomplishments, her drive.
但你和我有机会真正了解她
But you and I have had the opportunity to actually know her.
所以我们知道她不仅是超女
And so we know she's more than just Supergirl.
她还是卡拉
She's Kara.
她是我们在黑暗中的灯塔
She is our beacon through the darkness.
她是我们都渴望效仿的榜样
She's the example we all aspire to emulate.
是的 你可能会害怕
So, yes, you may fear
你无法
that you will fail
达到卡拉的高度
to live up to Kara's example.
但我非常明确地告诉你
But I am here to tell you, in no uncertain terms,
你不是这个任务的累赘
that you are not a liability to this mission.
你是任务成功的因素
You are the reason it's going to succeed.
再试一次
Let's try again.
我很抱歉你迷失于此
I'm so sorry you were lost here.
我为你所遭受的一切抱歉
I'm so sorry you've endured what you've endured.
我会帮你再次找到出路
I'm going to help you find your way again.
我会带我们离开这里
I'm going to get us out of here.
我保证
I promise.
离她远点
Get away from her!
我想你吸取了教训
I take it you learned your lesson.
我要再试一次
I have to try again.
卡拉 我不能再失去你了
Kara, I can't lose you again.
拜托 我们可以在这里安全地活着
Please, we can live safely here.
然后呢 整天盯着洞穴壁
And do what? Stare at cave walls day in and day out
直到时间也失去意义
until time loses all meaning?
我所了解的父亲不会得过且过
The father I knew never would have accepted that.
你了解的父亲已经被掏空
The father you knew was hollowed out
被幻影慢慢侵蚀
and devoured slowly by the Phantoms.
我试图让你免遭折磨
I'm trying to spare you that.
你可能觉得你比我强大
You may think you're stronger than I,
但强大在这里没有用
but strength doesn't matter here.
幻影区不是你能对抗的
The Phantom Zone isn't something you can fight.
你是对的
You're right.
我无法打败它
I can't beat it.
但我要尽我所能去逃离它
But I am going to do everything I can to escape it.
即便我每天只能远离一点点
Even if it means I just get an inch further every day.
我为你所经历的一切感到抱歉
And I'm sorry for everything you went through.
但我宁可备受煎熬
But I would rather live through torture
尽我所能 也不要只是活着
and do something than just exist for the sake of it.
艾尔家族的意义不止如此
The House of El is meant for more than that.
我不会让我的女儿独自进入那些岩石
Well, I won't let my daughter go into the rocks alone.
所以如果你坚持要尝试
So if you're going to insist on trying...
我会和你一起
I'm going with you.
泰斯马克小姐的证词作废了
Miss Tessmacher's testimony has been thrown out
谋杀指控也撤销了
and the murder charges have been dropped,
所以或许我们该进行结案陈词
so perhaps we should be getting to closing arguments.
如果没有反对
If there's no objection.
其实 法官大人
Actually, Your Honor,
我们希望再传唤一名证人
the people would like to call one more witness.
再来一名证人能证明什么呢
What could one more witness possibly testify to?
其他的一切
Everything else.
无害计划[拉丁文] 意思是"不要伤害"
Non nocere. It's "to do no harm."
我的目的之前一直是
I mean, that was always my intention,
让世界更美好
to make the world a better place,
抑制我们伤害
to inhibit our desires
彼此身心的欲望
to hurt each other emotionally and physically.
但莱克斯玷污了我的技术
But Lex corrupted my technology
把每个黑曜石使用者
to turn every Obsidian user
变成他盲目的追随者
into his own mindless followers,
给他们完全洗♥脑♥
essentially brainwashing them.
为了什么
To what end?
为了逍遥法外
To get away with murder.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
辩方 你可以提问证人了
Defense, your witness.
有什么有趣的吗 卢瑟先生
Something funny, Mr. Luthor?
没什么有趣的
Not funny.
很好笑
Hilarious.
我妹妹把她的工程形容得天花乱坠
My sister can couch her project in flowery language,
"让世界变得更美好"
"make the world a better place,"
但说白了 她创造了一个洗♥脑♥大众的工具
but put plainly, she created a tool to brainwash the masses.
-不是吗 妹妹 -没错 是的
- Isn't that right, sis? - Yes, I did.
但我不是有动机那么使用工具的人
But I wasn't the one with the motive to use it that way.
我们现在各执一词
Well, it's your word against mine on that. On...
基本上全是这样
Well, pretty much all of it, for that matter.
现在 需要由你自己承认
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表