剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
发生了什么事
What happened?
我也不知道 但我要去帮帮乔伊
I don't know. But I need to be there for Joey.
我答应过他会支持他的
I promised him I'd have his back.
是 我也对奥兰多做了同样的承诺
Yeah, I made the same promise to Orlando.
我最好找到他
I better find him.
超女 你怎么来了
Supergirl. What are you doing here?
我从乔伊的社工那里听说你失去了住房♥
I heard from Joey's caseworker that you lost your housing.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
老一套了
Same old story.
事情刚开始好转
As soon as things start to get better,
社会就把你打回原形
the world just knocks you right back down.
我早该习惯了
You think I'd be used to it by now.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened?
乔伊和我本该搬进欧姆非大楼
Joey and I were supposed to move into this building, the Ormfell.
它属于一个项目
It was a part of a program
为像我这样的人提供经济适用房♥
that offered affordable housing for people like me.
最近被监禁过的人
People who were recently incarcerated.
但现在 有家科技公♥司♥要买♥♥下它 所以...
But now, some tech company is buying it instead, so...
我又去朋友家睡沙发了
back to crashing on a friend's couch.
就是这个朋友一开始把我送进了监狱
The same friend that landed me here in prison in the first place.
我很抱歉 真是太糟糕了
I'm sorry. That's so horrible.
我可以帮你找到一间公♥寓♥或...
Can I help you find an apartment or...
有那么简单就好了
Wish it was that simple.
我只有找到一份像样的工作 才能租得起房♥子
I can't afford a place here until I get a decent job.
我必须有地方住 才能找到一份像样的工作
And I can't get a decent job until I have a place to live,
必须等我有了工作和住处
and I can't get Joey out of that group home
才能把乔伊从集体宿舍里接出来
until I have both.
我原本就一心指望那个住房♥计划了
I was really counting on that housing program.
很多人都是如此
A lot of people were,
而市议会却不假思索地把这个机会夺走了
and City Council just took it away without a thought.
我很感谢你所做的一切 超女
Look, I appreciate everything you've done, Supergirl,
但事情总是这样的
but this is how it always goes.
情况先是有所好转 然后就急转直下
Things get better until they get worse.
奥兰多
Orlando.
我告诉过你我会支持你 我是真心的
I told you I'd have your back, and I meant it.
追踪
检测到五维能量
中奖了
Bingo!
她来了
There she is.
我的头牌展品
My main attraction.
放我出去 赶紧的
Let me out of here. Now.
抱歉 不行
Sorry, no can do.
五维生物可不是天天都能碰到的
It's not every day you run into a Fifth Dimensional imp,
更何况我还把你给捉住了
let alone expertly trap one.
不 我给咱们俩制定了大计划
No, I got big plans for you and me.
有你做我的女主角
See, with you as my leading lady,
纳西姆就没办法不重新开办动物展了
there's no way Naxim can resist starting up the menagerie again.
很抱歉地告诉你
I'm sorry to have to tell you this...
我没有超能力
but I have no powers.
我被剥夺了能力 驱逐到了这里
I was stripped of them and banished here,
身为普通的凡人在地球上生活 这真的很可悲
to walk the Earth a mere mortal. It's pathetic, really.
我是说 谁会想看一个没有超能力的五维生物呢
I mean, who wants to see a powerless imp?
恐怕我对你来说没有利用价值
I'm afraid I'm useless to you.
纳西姆现在不会再想和我合作了
Well, Naxim isn't gonna wanna team up with me now.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我相信你能找到出口
I'm sure you'll find the exit.
建筑发生坍塌 超女救工人于危难
超女阻止气体泄漏 避免灾难发生
超女打破绑♥架♥案对峙僵局
以我现在的状态 我可能不配做头牌
You know, I might not be a worthy headliner in my current state,
但也许我可以帮你找到更厉害的人
but perhaps I can help you get someone better.
比如...超女
Someone like... Supergirl.
你觉得她能帮你把纳西姆引回来吗
Do you think she'd help bring your Naxim back?
-你想去找超女吗 -是的
- You wanna go after Supergirl? - Mmm-hmm.
你打算怎么做 你又没有超能力
And how are you gonna do that? You've got no powers.
超能力并不代表一切
Powers aren't everything.
制♥造♥一个管用的陷阱需要技术和智慧
An effective trap requires know-how and ingenuity,
而我两者兼备
and I have those in spades.
我们只需要找人帮忙来建造这个陷阱
We'd just need a little help constructing said trap.
一名专业工程师或者...
An expert engineer or...
我可以抓来一个工程师
Well, I could capture an engineer.
等等 你为什么要帮我这个忙
Wait, why are you doing this for me?
因为你本来没必要对我这么好
You were just very kind to me when you didn't need to be.
我想用这种方式来感谢你
This is my way of saying "Thank you."
那我们成交了吗
So do we have a deal?
成交
Okay.
好的
Okay.
那我们就去找帮手吧
Let's go find our third wheel, then, shall we?
她在住房♥和城市发展部吗
And she's HUD?
对
Uh-huh.
太好了 谢谢你提供的信息 富兰克林
Okay, great, thanks for the contact, Franklin.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡拉 我一直在试验杏仁粉的替代品
Kara. I've been experimenting with almond flour alternatives,
我需要诚恳的建议
and I need a honest palate.
你也知道我向来热衷于做小白鼠
You know I'm always down for a taste test,
但我现在有点忙不过来了
but I'm kind of snowed under right now.
好吧 "经济适用房♥遭遇资金削减"
Okay. "Affordable housing suffers funding cuts,"
"高地的住房♥统计" 这都是什么
"Housing statistics for the Heights." What is all this?
我们关于超女的下一个封面故事
Our next cover story with Supergirl.
好吧
Okay.
你已经听说了高地的
You've heard what's going in the Heights
欧姆非大楼的情况了吧
with the Ormfell building, yeah?
女议员珍·兰金
Councilwoman Jean Rankin
通过谈判获得了欧快公♥司♥的投标
was able to negotiate a bid from Orquoia,
这是世界上最大的云计算公♥司♥
the largest cloud computing company in the world.
他们想把欧姆非大楼作为他们的新总部
They wanna use the Ormfell as their new HQ.
-怎么了 -谢谢
- Why? - Thank you.
你知道吗 在竞标谈判之前
Well, did you know that before the bid was negotiated,
欧姆非实际上被预留为低收入住房♥
the Ormfell was actually set aside for low-income housing
其中有一定比例的空间专门留给刚出狱的人
with a percentage of the space dedicated to recently unincarcerated.
我听到传言说 竞标是为了挤掉这个专项
I'd heard rumors the bid was pushing out the earmark,
但高地的人们似乎对这家公♥司♥的前景欣喜不已
but people in the Heights seem ecstatic at the prospect of this company.
所以我猜测市议会要针对欧姆非举♥行♥投票
So much so I guess the council is holding the vote at the Ormfell.
是的 社区居民之所以欣喜
Yeah, the community's only ecstatic
只是因为他们不知道故事的另一面
because they don't know the other side of the story.
他们尤其不清楚
Especially when it comes to
这涉及到住房♥稳定性和累犯问题
how housing stability and recidivism are related.
另外 没有固定住所
Plus a lack of permanent address
会让这群人很难找到工作
could make it difficult for people to get jobs,
使他们更有可能违反假释规定
and make them more at risk for parole violations.
这会带来无穷无尽的后果
I mean, the ramifications are endless.
-天啊 太好吃了 -谢谢你
- God, that's good! - Thank you.
这一切确实很糟糕
All of this is terrible,
但与超女有什么关系呢
but what does that have to do with Supergirl?
市议会明天早上要投票表决欧快公♥司♥的交易
Well, City Council is voting on the Orquoia deal tomorrow morning,
超女想改变他们的想法
and Supergirl wants to change their minds.
这可能是一项艰巨的任务
That might be a tall order.
我在市政厅的人说
My source at city hall said
兰金花了好几年才达成这笔交易
Rankin spent years putting this deal together.
我认为她不会轻易放弃
I doubt she'd fold.
如果她的选民能给她施压
Well, she might,
让她换个角度看问题 她可能会放弃
if her constituents can pressure her to see things differently.
超女认为 对她的一次专访
Supergirl thinks that an interview from her
再加上我们的几篇教育性文章
and a few educational articles from us
可以让高地的人们
could get people in the Heights
看到经济适用房♥的好处
to see the benefits of affordable housing
并说服市议会将欧姆非大楼
and convince City Council to restore the Ormfell building
恢复原来的用途
to its original status.
你可真是热情满满 亲爱的卡拉
Ten out of ten for enthusiasm, dear Kara.
但是 就娱乐价值而言 这个策略是无效的
But as for entertainment value, this strategy is DOA.
听着 我听说了超女事业的重要性
Look, I hear the import on Supergirl's cause,
但投票就在明天
but the vote's tomorrow.
如果她想动摇议会的意见
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表