剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
外面那些人...
Hey, the people out there...
尼娅在凯特科为她打掩护
Nia covered for her at CatCo,
但其他人需要知道她还在
but everyone else, they need to know that she's still around,
还在保护人们
that she's protecting people.
虽然你不是你妹妹
You're not your sister,
但你和她一样是个英雄
but you're every part a hero as she is.
与你相处的每一天我都看到了这一点
I've seen that every day I've spent with you.
今天我也看到了
And I saw it today,
当你鼓起勇气
when you summoned the strength
相信自己 打倒了莱克斯·卢瑟的时候
and belief in yourself to take down Lex Luther.
事实上 你让我想起了火星上的一个同事
In fact, you remind me of a colleague I once had on Mars
她叫诺尔·科特
called N'orr Cott.
我们是一个团队
We were a team.
每次我把罪犯送走的时候
Every time I put criminals away,
她都会在一旁守着
she would always stand guard
以防罪犯突然逃跑或我们遭到伏击
in case of a surprise escape or an ambush.
她拥有耐心 勇气和决心
She had patience, courage and commitment,
就像你一样
just like you.
我们叫她"哨兵"
We called her Sentinel.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
这是她的标志
This was her symbol,
现在它应该是你的了
and now I think it should be yours.
哨兵
Sentinel.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that.
我们会把她找回来
We will get her back.
在那之前
Until then,
我们会一起保护这座城市的安全
together we will keep this city safe.
抱歉 我不是故意打断你们
Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系
It's okay.
我是来把大清洗还给你们
I came to return Myriad
让你们在卡拉回来之前保护它
for you to safeguard it till Kara gets back.
我得承认
I have to admit though,
我今晚最后一次使用了它
I did use it one last time tonight.
用在了莱克斯 我妈妈
On Lex and my mother
以及一切与他们有关的人身上
and everyone associated with them.
我抹去了他们对超女身份的记忆
I wiped their minds of Supergirl's identity.
为了保护你们
To protect you all.
我现在明白了为什么对卡拉的身份保密
I understand now why keeping Kara secret
是为了保护我的安全
was meant to keep me safe.
但是 艾丽克斯
But, Alex,
你真的需要告诉凯莉
you really need to tell Kelly.
她是你的爱人
She's your person.
你需要有人来倾诉这一切
And you're going to need someone to talk to through all of this.
如果你不说 你只会把自己封闭起来
If you don't, you'll just end up walling yourself off.
相信我 这对你没有好处
Trust me, that won't do you any good.
莉娜说得对
Lena's right.
卡拉会希望你告诉她的
Kara would want you to tell her.
我们会把她救回来的
We will get her back.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表