剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
听我说 等等
Listen. Please, wait.
刚才我激活了命运图腾 它显示了我的命运
When I activated the Destiny Totem, it showed me my destiny.
莱克斯和尼克斯丽变得无比强大
It's... Lex and Nyxly are all-powerful.
世界各国政♥府♥向他们开战
Governments waging war against them.
整个世界支离破碎 而只有汇集
The world is in shambles. And the only way to prevent that
所有图腾之力击溃他们 才能阻止这一切发生
is by using the combined power of the Totems against them.
可她是我的女儿 卡拉 我的女儿
She's my daughter, Kara, my daughter.
我宁愿牺牲整个世界支付赎金
I would risk the world rather than losing her
也不愿失去她
by paying his ransom.
如果这能让我的宝贝女儿回到我的怀抱
If doing that puts my little girl back in my arms again,
我在所不惜
then that is exactly what I'm going to do.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
当那一天真的来临时
I won't be able to stop them.
我将不是他们的对手
Not once they're all-powerful.
好吧 要是你的计划失败了
Okay, so what if your plan fails
埃斯梅遭遇什么不测的话
and something happens to Esme?
我永远不会原谅我自己
I would never forgive myself.
我也不会原谅你
And I could never forgive you.
你能百分百确定
Are you 100% certain
莱克斯会信守承诺吗
that Lex will hold up his end of the bargain?
难道你百分百确定能救出埃斯梅吗
Are you 100% certain that you could save Esme?
我可不敢苟同
I didn't think so.
抱歉 卡拉
I'm sorry, Kara.
莉莉安
Lillian.
莱克斯没告诉我你会过来
Lex didn't tell me you were going to drop in.
我是来看你的
I came to see you.
你就是尼克斯丽
So, you're Nyxly.
我终于明白他为什么看上你了
I can see why you caught his eye.
你确实很漂亮
You're quite beautiful.
但你是个外星人 我儿子痛恨外星人
But you're an alien, and my son loathes aliens.
我可是公主 你儿子很爱我
I'm a princess. And your son loves me.
莱克斯谁都不会爱 除了他自己
Lex is incapable of loving anyone but himself.
纵使他很迷人 可他是个反♥社♥会♥者
Well, he can be charming, but he's a sociopath.
他这类人都很会撒谎
And they're very good liars.
我知道你想干什么
I see what you're trying to do.
如果你非要干涉
You know, if you're so compelled to meddle
你儿子的生活和爱情 你应该直接跟他说
in your son's life and love, you should just go talk to him.
他是在利用你
He's using you.
我是来自五维空间的魔女
I'm a 5th Dimensional imp with powers
我的能力高深莫测
you can't possibly even begin to fathom.
我可不傻
I'm nobody's fool.
可你现在手无缚鸡之力 不是吗
But you don't have any powers at the moment, do you, dear?
我对你的恋父情结和复仇心切了如指掌
I've read all about your daddy issues and thirst for revenge.
让我猜猜 莱克斯答应帮你的回报是...
Let me guess, Lex promised to help you in exchange for...
没有
Nothing.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
别怪我没警告过你
Don't say you weren't warned.
-拿到命运图腾了吗 -拿到了
- Did you get the Destiny Totem? - Yes, I did.
但被艾丽克斯拿走了 还有其他的图腾
But then Alex took it, along with the rest of the Totems.
-什么 -艾丽克斯和凯莉将会去支付赎金
- What? - Alex and Kelly are gonna pay the ransom.
去找莱克斯 用图腾换埃斯梅
Give the Totems to Lex in return for Esme.
我们必须追上并阻止她们
We have to go after them, stop them.
我知道 但我不得不让她这么做
I know we should, but... I had to let her go.
一旦莱克斯拿到图腾
And once Lex gets the Totems
他和尼克斯丽合成了万能石
and he and Nyxly create the AllStone,
我将成为他们的手下败将
I won't have the power to stop them.
一定有办法的 用科学或者魔法
There has to be some way, with science or magic,
来抵抗万能石的力量
to stop the power of the AllStone.
这个办法可能行
There might be a way.
太阳能转轨协议
美国政♥府♥有个实验性质的太阳能卫星
The US government has an experimental solar satellite
用来提高农作物产量
they use for enhancing crop growth.
如果我们能调整其轨道 重新设置输出量
If we could adjust its orbit and repurpose its output,
卫星就能把一部分太阳能
the satellite could filter a portion of the sun's energy
直接注入超女体内
directly into Supergirl.
给你进行快充
Supercharging you.
会有什么效果
And what would that do?
你的大脑处理信息的速度将会加快
Your brain would process information quicker.
-你的超级听力会增强五十倍 -更重要的是
- Your super hearing would increase fifty-fold. - More importantly,
五维魔法将会对你失效
5th Dimensional magic will have no effect on you.
你将立于不败之地
You'd be invincible.
卫星将你完全充能需要四分钟
It'll take four minutes for the satellite to fully charge you.
到时候你就能找到埃斯梅
Then you'll be able to find Esme,
彻底消除万能石的威胁
neutralize the threat of the AllStone,
并击败莱克斯和尼克斯丽
and defeat Lex and Nyxly.
布莱尼 太棒了 你为什么先前没想到
Brainy, that's great. Why didn't you think of this before?
这个计划有一个小瑕疵
There is one tiny drawback.
太阳六个月之后才会重启
It'll take the sun six months to regenerate.
太阳对洋流
The sun is responsible for ocean currents,
气候和植被都至关重要
for climate, for plant life.
太阳停摆将是毁灭性的
Any disruption would be devastating.
更不用说太阳的轨道会被改变
Not to mention that the sun's orbit could be altered.
我来让它回到正轨 我会修复这一切
So I'll put it back. I'll fix it.
如果我们不在赎金交易之前行动
Because if we don't act before that ransom exchange,
我们将再也不能阻止他们
we'll have no hope of stopping them.
卡拉 听我说
Kara... Kara, listen to me.
你不能这样做 你这是在扮演上帝
You can't do this. You'll be playing God.
我的无害计划也走过这条路
I went down that path with Non Nocere,
后果你也看到了
and you saw what happened.
我也看到了他们合成了万能石的后果
And I saw what will happen if they get the AllStone.
全球将生灵涂炭 莉娜
It's global destruction, Lena.
我明白你说的
I hear what you're saying.
但我必须做点什么
I do, but I have to do something.
我去大桥帮艾丽克斯和凯莉救回埃斯梅
I'm gonna go to the bridge to help Alex and Kelly get Esme back.
我和你一起
I'll go with you.
卫星将在十分钟后到达纳欣诺市上空
The satellite will be over National City in ten minutes.
荣恩会使卫星就位
J'onn will move the satellite into position,
我会在地面上用遥控器校准信♥号♥♥
and from the ground I'll calibrate the signal with a remote.
但这颗卫星
But this satellite
是美国政♥府♥和南美洲的联合项目
is a joint project between the US government and South America,
也就是说管辖权
which means it falls
属于美国国♥务♥院♥
under the jurisdiction of the Department of State.
我们一旦控制了卫星
The moment we take control of that satellite...
布朗国务卿就会找上门来
Secretary Brown will be all over us.
还有整个美国陆军
And with her, the entire US Army.
让我们去抓卫星吧
Let's go catch a satellite.
距交易还有21分钟
我知道我该干什么 可是
I know what I need to do, but...
有什么能效劳的吗 先生
Can I get you anything, sir?
如果我这样做 她不会同意的
If I do it, she won't like it.
我说过我不会的 我答应过她
I said I wouldn't. Gave her my word.
她总得明白这关乎到我们的未来
She'll have to understand our future depends on it.
菲利普 当我接受真爱图腾的考验时
Philippe, I need you to keep Nyxly out of Esme's room
我需要你阻止尼克斯丽进入埃斯梅的房♥间
while I access the gauntlet for the Love Totem.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
好戏开场了
It's showtime.
不
No!
莱克斯 你做了什么
Lex, what have you done?
我答应过你 但我知道捣蛋鬼水晶球的内核
I know I promised, but I knew that Mxy's essence,
会爆发出五维能量
a burst of 5th Dimensional energy
这样我就能进入真爱图腾的考验
would grant access to the Love Totem's gauntlet.
我想将你从你自己
I wanted to save you from yourself
以及你未来的所作所为中拯救出来
and what you did to get it in the future.
所以就背着我捣鬼
By sneaking behind my back?
你一点也不关心我
You don't care about me at all.
你只想独吞图腾
You just want the Totems for yourself.
你妈妈说得对
Your mother was right.
我妈妈 不管她说什么都别信
My mother? Whatever she told you, don't believe it.
那个女人宁愿看到我死也不愿看到我高兴
That woman would rather see me dead than happy.
你吓到埃斯梅了
You're scaring Esme.
我知道你不想伤害她
I get that you don't want to hurt the kid,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表