剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Sorry. - It's okay.
姑娘们 我已经告诉你们无数次了
Girls, I've told you a thousand times.
不要在屋里乱跑
No running in the house.
玛塔拿走了我的面包卷
Marta took my bread roll.
根据规定 每个孩子都要尊重
According to the rules, each child is expected to respect
室友的个人财产
the personal property of their housemates.
那是我的
It was mine.
这是正义的问题
This is a matter of justice.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
孩子们都戴着超能力抑制手铐吗
Ah, the children wear power-dampening cuffs?
那是必要的预防措施
Oh, that's a necessary precaution.
我要照顾十个外星孩子
I mean, with ten alien children under my care,
他们的超能力必须得到控制
their abilities have to be controlled.
乔伊生气的时候会突破抑制器的控制
When Joey gets angry, he can overpower his.
我等会再帮你解决玛塔的问题 埃斯梅
I'll help you with Marta later, Esme.
乔伊在他的房♥间里
So, Joey is in his room.
-来 这边走 -好的
- Come, it's this way. - Okay.
当有事情困扰我的时候
You know, when something's bothering me,
说出来总会有所帮助
talking about it always seems to help.
在这里生活一定很艰难
It must be hard living here,
你哥哥奥兰多不在身边
with your brother Orlando away.
-你对他了解多少 -我知道他在监狱里
- What do you know about him? - I know he's in prison.
从你听到他名字时的表情来看
And by the look on your face, when I said his name,
你一定非常关心他
you must care about him an awful lot.
你不了解我的感受
You don't know how I feel.
你可以告诉我
You could tell me.
我也有个哥哥
I have a big brother, too.
他叫吉米
His name is Jimmy.
我们小时候 他会做各种疯狂的事情
And when we were kids, he would do all kinds of crazy things.
比如 他会爬上屋顶 从上面跳下来
Like... he would climb up on a roof and jump off of it.
有一次 他还开着我们爸爸的车去兜风
One time, he took our dad's car for a ride.
我哥哥是我认识的最勇敢的人
My brother is the bravest person I know,
可我还是会为他担心
and I still worry about him.
因为你总是会担心你所爱的人
Because that's what you do for people you love.
我哥哥有些不对劲
There's something wrong with my brother.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我最后一次见到他时 他都有黑眼圈了
Last time I saw him, he had dark circles under his eyes.
我们经常使用超能力时就会这样
We get them if we use our powers a lot.
如果使用过度 我们就会生病
We get sick if we use them too much.
你认为你哥哥一直在监狱里使用超能力吗
You think your brother's using his powers in prison?
为了他的工作
For his job.
我不知道你们管那叫什么 但他可以出去工作
I don't know what you call it, but he gets to go out to do it.
他参加了监外工作计划
He's in a work-release program.
他告诉我不要担心 但我忍♥不住会担心
He told me not to worry, but I can't help it.
我们的爸爸妈妈去世后 他一直照顾我
He took care of me after our mom and dad died.
他抢劫那家商店只是为了弄到钱
He only robbed that store to get money
让我们有地方可住
for a place for us to live.
他说等他出狱后我们会重聚
He says we'll be together again when he gets out.
但如果他的工作让他病得很严重怎么办
But what if his job makes him really sick?
如果他死了怎么办
What if he dies?
我会尽我所能来帮助你和奥兰多
I am going to do all that I can to help you and Orlando.
我有个好朋友认识监狱的监狱长
You know, a good friend of mine knows the warden at the prison.
她也许能帮上忙
She might be able to help.
-我不想让他惹上麻烦 -不会有事的
- I don't wanna get him in trouble. - It's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
根据清单 那辆卡车
According to the manifest, that truck
载有超过5000磅的硝酸铵
was carrying over 5,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate.
这个分量的炸♥药♥可以炸平一栋50层的大楼
That much explosive could level a 50-story building.
我们可以利用我们发现的残留物
Well, we can use the residue that we found
来追踪隐身人的能量特征
to track the Obscuran energy signature,
没准能找到制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的人
and hopefully, the bombmakers.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我跟你说过的那个外星人孤儿乔伊
The alien orphan Joey that I was telling you about?
怎么了
Yeah?
我很担心 这可怜的孩子一直在闹情绪
I'm worried. The poor kid's been acting out
因为他认为他哥哥在范库尔监狱的监外工作计划中
because he believes his brother is overusing his EMP powers
过度使用了他的电磁波能力
at his work-release program at the Van Kull Prison.
你是说重生计划吗
You mean the Second Chances program?
我写过一篇相关的文章
I did an article on that when it first started.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
乔伊说 如果他哥哥奥兰多过度使用超能力
Joey says that if his brother Orlando uses his powers too much,
他可能会死
he could die.
我采访监狱长时 这个项目似乎很不错
When I interviewed the warden, the program seemed amazing.
他们与一家服装制♥造♥商签约
They contracted with a clothing manufacturer
给被监禁的工人提供工作
to give jobs to incarcerated workers.
从我看到的情况来看 他们的待遇非常好
From what I saw, they were treated really well.
如果奥兰多在做衣服
So, if Orlando's making clothing,
那么他为什么要使用他的电磁脉冲能力
then why would he need to use his EMP powers?
因为他是被迫的吗
Is it because he's being forced to?
还是他出于个人目的在使用超能力
Or maybe he's using them for some self-serving purpose?
不管怎样 奥兰多身上发生了不好的事情
Either way, something bad is happening to Orlando,
而且这影响到了乔伊
and it's affecting Joey.
我需要弄清楚
I need to find out.
你能帮我去监狱和监狱长谈谈吗
Can you help me get in to talk to the warden?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
-你们能处理好卡车抢劫案吗 -当然
- Can you guys handle the truck robberies? - Sure.
如果我们有所发现 会给你打电♥话♥的
If we discover something, we'll call.
妈妈 我要去找你
Mom, I am going to reach you.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom!
我是尼娅
It's Nia!
交给我 你不需要把自己弄醒
I've got this. You don't have to wake yourself up.
-不要害怕 -你是谁 你想要什么
- Don't be scared. - Who are you? What do you want?
我叫尼克斯丽
My name is Nyxly.
等等 我以前见过你
Wait, I've seen you before.
你在我的梦里出现过
You were in my dreams.
我并不在你的梦里
Not exactly in them.
我之前不小心闯进来 被困在了这里
I crashed them, and not on purpose. I'm stuck here.
能找到你真是太好了 我需要你的帮助
I'm so grateful I found you. I need your help.
你也需要我的帮助
And you need mine.
你说你闯进了我的梦境是什么意思
What do you mean you crashed my dreams?
一个邪恶的人夺走了我的超能力
An evil man took my powers
把我赶出了我所处的维度空间
and banished me from my dimension.
在我虚弱的状态下
In my weakened state,
我无法穿越屏障进入你们的真实世界
I couldn't cross the barrier into your real world,
我被困在了这里
and I got trapped here.
应该只有纳尔托尔人
Only Naltorians are supposed to
才能以实体形式进入梦境
be able to enter the dream realm in physical form.
严格来说 不仅仅是纳尔托尔人
Technically, not only Naltorians.
我来自五维空间
I'm from the 5th Dimension.
-你是五维生物 -有个五维生物剥夺了我的能力
- You're an imp. - An imp stripped of my powers.
是大部分能力
Well, mostly.
我仍然残存了一点魔力
I still have some small remnant of magic left,
足以感知到你
enough to sense you.
我花了很长时间才找到你
It took me ages to find you,
但我知道只有你能帮我离开这里
but I knew that you were my only chance of getting out of here.
你为什么认为我能帮你
What makes you think I can help?
有时 纳尔托尔女人
On occasion, Naltorian women have been known
也能在现实世界中显现她们的梦境
to manifest their dreams in the real world.
这可不是闹着玩的
That's nothing to mess with.
干扰宇宙的法则是很危险的
It's dangerous to interfere with the laws of the universe.
我明白 但有时 你必须冒险一试 尼娅
I get it. But sometimes, you have to take a chance, Nia.
我绝不会要求你独自承担风险
I would never ask you to take a risk alone.
如果你帮了我 我也会不遗余力地帮你
If you help me, I will go to great lengths to help you.
我不知道你在说什么 我不需要任何帮助
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't need any help.
我不是故意窥探 但我看到了你的梦 尼娅
I don't mean to pry, but I have seen your dreams, Nia.
你想念你的母亲
You miss your mother.
你需要见到她 我完全理解这种感觉
You need to see her, and I know exactly how that feels.
我非常想念我哥哥和我父亲
I desperately miss my brother and my father.
我必须回家去见他们
I have to get home to see them.
我们可以互相帮助 尼娅
We can help each other, Nia.
如果你让我离开这个梦境
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表