剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
卡拉有一条关于尼克斯利正在寻找的
Kara has a lead on the AllStone Totems
万能石图腾的线索
that Nyxly's after, so...
你想一起去吗
Hey, do you want to come along?
你的盾牌肯定能派上用场
I mean, we could really use your shield on this.
不行
Oh, I can't.
我今天有自己的任务
I have my own mission today.
虽然我们制♥服♥了兰金
We may have neutralized Rankin,
但欧姆非大楼还是消失了
but the Ormfell Building is still gone,
高地的很多居民都失去了家园
and a lot of people in the Heights lost their home.
但奥兰多有个计划
But Orlando has a plan.
这需要与市议会进行大量的斗争
It is gonna take a lot of fighting the city,
也需要附近居民的信任
and a lot of trust from the neighborhood.
所以我向他和乔伊承诺
So I promised him and Joey that
守护者会在那里见证这个过程
Guardian would be there to see this through.
他们有你可真幸运
You know, they are very lucky to have you.
你需要帮忙吗 我也可以去
Do you need any help? 'Cause I can come.
不 你还是去高塔吧
No, you go to the Tower.
我自己能行
I got this.
好吧
Okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe.
我给你的任务是报道超级朋友
I tasked you with covering the Super friends.
你现在应该对他们的行动有第六感了
You should have a sixth sense when they're on the move by now.
我已经尽快赶过去了
I'm getting there as fast as I can.
那你关于米内顿犯罪集团
And what about your story on the Minetten crime syndicate's
最近进入纳市的报道呢
latest move into National City?
你说你有个卧底的机会
You said you had an in to go undercover?
是的
I did.
我会去的
I will.
我雇的那个获奖记者这是怎么了
What happened to the prize-winning journalist I hired?
你曾在哥伦比亚的毒窝里做卧底
The one who went undercover with drug lords in Colombia.
还跟卡兹尼亚的叛军混在一起
Embedded himself with rebels in Kaznia.
见鬼 你来这里的时候甚至还在做卧底
Hell, you were even undercover when you came here.
那个记者跑哪儿去了
Where's that reporter?
我让你去追踪超级朋友
I asked you to track the Super friends
你却颗粒无收
and you have nothing to show for it.
快去给我
Make it...
想办法
happen.
尼娅
Nia.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
我们认为即使勇气图腾
We think that even if the Courage Totem
在第一次被藏起来之前
seemed like an innocuous object
看起来是个无害的东西...
before it was first hidden...
由于它是一种魔法来源
Because it's a magical power source,
它可能已经演变成了勇气的象征
it could have evolved into a symbol of courage.
因此 我对所有已知的
So, I have run searches for every known artifact
与勇气有关的文物进行了搜索
having anything to do with courage,
从早期人类历史到今天
from early human history to present day.
而且我还将结果
And I've cross-referenced it
与仍然存在的物品进行了交叉对比
with items that are still in existence.
我这就发送给你 布莱尼
Coming to you... now, Brainy.
我们运用我的算法 得到了...
We apply my algorithm and we get...
6♥4♥427个可能的图腾位置
6♥4♥,427 possible Totem locations.
真好
Great.
所以即使按超女的速度 我们也需要...
So even at Supergirl's speed, that would take us...
32天2小时38分钟才能全部查看一遍
Thirty-two days, two hours and 38 minutes to check them all.
除非 我们提前命中
Unless, of course, we hit the jackpot early.
科技博物馆里
There's a partial facial recognition
得到了面部识别的局部匹配结果
at the Museum of Science and Technology.
那里可能有文物
There's a potential artifact there.
弹弓
A slingshot.
这可不是一个普通的弹弓
And not just any slingshot,
据说是大卫用来杀死巨人的那个弹弓
the one David allegedly used to kill Goliath.
找到了
Jackpot.
布莱尼来信
科技博物馆有紧急情况
巨猫
兰金
我知道安德里亚一直追问你有关超级朋友的事
I know Andrea has been hounding you about the Super friends.
我刚刚接到一条可靠线索
And I just got a hot tip you may want to chase down
你可能会想去科技博物馆查一查
at the Museum of Science and Technology.
米奇 你这个白♥痴♥把时间算错了
Mitch, you miscalculating moron.
别走 别走 小姐
Excuse me. Excuse miss?
-米奇 -站住 别走
- Right. Mitch? - Stop right there. Stop right there.
米奇
Mitch.
尼克斯丽 把图腾交出来
Nyxly, hand the Totem over.
不交
No.
这一个是我的
This one's mine.
祝你们下次更走运
Better luck next time.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
军队的其余人都在军械库里 妹妹
The rest of the troops are in the armory, sister.
不
No!
你干了什么
What have you done?
米奇 立刻走
Mitch, now!
太厉害了
This is incredible.
不管这个图腾是什么
Whatever the Totem is,
它正在发射高度五维能量
it's radiating concentrated Fifth Dimensional energy.
这下可不妙
Man, that can't be good.
也许维塔可以告诉我们更多信息
Well, maybe Vita can tell us more.
好了
All right.
这个到底怎么用呢
How does this work exactly?
布莱尼 你还好吧
Brainy, are you okay?
别说话 孩子
Hush, child.
慧核星人
The Coluan...
没事
is fine.
维塔 你上了布莱尼的身吗
Vita, did you possess Brainy?
有身体还是让人挺爽的
It's quite refreshing to be embodied.
别担心
Don't fret.
我不会弄坏他的
I'll put him back the way I found him.
这是什么
What are these?
他的乳♥头♥吗
His nipples?
我们要把女巫从他身上弄走
We need to get the witch out of him now.
我马上想办法
I'm on it.
好了 维塔
Right. Hey, Vita?
-什么事 孩子 -维塔 我们需要你的帮忙
- Yes, child? - Vita, we need your help.
我们不小心弄坏了勇气图腾
We accidentally broke the Courage Totem,
把五维能量从里面释放出来了
and now there's Fifth Dimensional energy coming out of it.
这样做可不明智
Well, that wasn't wise.
图腾坏了 其魔力就会释放
Breaking the Totem unleashes its magic.
图腾折断的时候 任何在它附近的人
Anyone within a close radius when it broke will be given
都会得到一股自然 原生态的勇气
a boost of raw, unfiltered courage.
在博物馆里的所有人都受到了影响
All those people at the museum have been affected.
古怪 甚至暴♥力♥行为的人会在市里随处可见
We could see erratic, even violent behavior all over the city.
我们当时也在那里 我们为什么没受影响
We were there, too. Why weren't we affected?
为了安全起见 我们会进行监察
We'll monitor just to be safe.
维塔 维塔
Vita. Hey, Vita!
我们要怎么逆转这种影响呢
How do we reverse it?
掌控你这一半的图腾控制权
By gaining control of your half of the Totem.
明白吗
You understand?
这样就会吸引另外一半图腾
This will attract the other half.
听懂了吗
You follow?
将它们团结在一起来消除魔法
Unite them... and quell the magic.
要取得控制权 我必须通过考验吗
And to gain control, I have to pass that gauntlet?
有人认真听了我的话哦
Someone's paying attention to what I've been saying.
是的 如果你成功了
Yeah, man. If you are successful,
你就能完全掌控图腾
you'll gain full command of the Totem.
所以我必须比尼克斯丽先通过考验
So I have to pass my gauntlet before Nyxly passes hers.
这并非易事
It will not be easy.
你会付出惨痛的情感代价
You'll pay a terrible emotional price.
如果你失败了
And if you fail,
在图腾折断时 所有在它附近的人
the Totem's erratic magic will surge in everyone
都会受到它古怪的魔法影响
who was near the Totem when it broke.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表