剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm not a criminal.
当然
Sure.
我还是个公主呢
And I'm a princess.
我被一个疯子送到了这里
I was sent here by a madman.
那你父亲呢 也是被那个疯子送过来的吗
And your father? Did this madman send him here too?
直到昨天 我都还以为我父亲已经死了
Until yesterday, I thought my father was dead.
为什么
Why?
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
在我小时候 我的家园濒临毁灭
When I was younger, my home planet was dying.
挽救无望
Saving it was hopeless.
我父亲把我送到地球
My father sent me to Earth
去照顾比我先到地球的小堂弟
to take care of my baby cousin who went before me and I...
我以为我们是仅有的两个幸存者
I thought we were the only two survivors
以为我们星球上的其他人都死了
and that everyone else from our planet was dead.
包括我父亲
Including my father.
我不能再次失去他了
I can't lose him again.
我应该能帮上忙
I think I can help.
那是什么
What's that?
这是来自我们那个维度的强大工具
It's a powerful tool from my dimension.
我被放逐时把它藏在了身上
I had it hidden on me when I was banished.
虽然我失去了超能力
I may not have my powers here,
但是这玩意仍旧好用
but this thing still has a few sparks.
瞧 他没事
See, he's okay.
你是五维生物吗
Are you a Fifth-Dimensional imp?
你认识很多五维生物吗
Do you know many imps?
只认识一个 他叫捣蛋鬼
Just one. His name is Mxyzptlk.
你竟然认识捣蛋鬼
You know Mxy?
那家伙不按套路出牌
That guy is wild card.
他最近有所进步
He has made some good strides recently.
至少我最后一次见他时是这样
At least he had the last time I saw him.
也许我确实需要个夹板
Yeah, maybe I could use that splint, after all.
荣恩 我在想
J'onn, I was thinking.
也许等待布莱尼准备好动力抑制器
Maybe waiting for Brainy's kinetic inhibitor to be ready
是有风险的
is risky.
这些幻影可能会以非常高的速度繁殖
These Phantoms could be multiplying at very high rates.
如果我们找到他们
If we find them,
就可以尽一切可能遏制他们
we should contain them any any way that we can.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
那些能量场盘
Those energy field discs
需要接近你的目标才能运作
require close proximity to your target to work.
你听到布莱尼的话了
You heard Brainy.
动力抑制器能保护我们1600米
The kinetic inhibitor shields us by a mile.
-但我们等得越久... -我说了不行
- But the longer we wait-- - I said no.
这是命令 梅根
That's an order, M'gann.
抱歉我这么久才到
Sorry it took me so long to get here.
高塔里出了点紧急情况
There's a bit of an emergency at the Tower.
你又在用全息图身兼数职
You're hologram multitasking again.
你的短♥信♥说复仇行动需要更多帮助
Your text said you need more help with Operation Vengeance.
我任你差遣
I'm at your service.
莱克斯对自己被封锁在系统之外作何反应
How did Lex take our systems lockout?
他很不爽 跟我们预期的一样
Poorly, as expected.
今早他提到了莱克斯基金会
He mentioned Lex's Foundation this morning.
所以我查了一下
So I did some digging
结果发现基金会只是个幌子
and it turns out the foundation is just a sham
用来从卡兹尼亚那里购买♥♥实验武器
to buy experimental weapons from Kaznia,
但我和你要直接把钱
but you and I are going to funnel the money directly
转到纳欣诺市儿童医院卢瑟分院
to the Luthor Wing of National City Children's Hospital instead.
你觉得你能不能黑进这个账户进行操作呢
Do you think you can hack into this account and make that happen?
我可以毫不夸张地说
I'm not exaggerating when I say that
没有什么比这更让我高兴了
nothing would delight me more.
搞定了
It's done.
莱克斯应该随时会接到医院的电♥话♥
Lex should be receiving lavish thank you calls
感谢他的慷慨之举
from the hospital any minute.
我要走了
I have to go.
他开始一次又一次地撞墙了
He started running into the south wall over and over again.
就像是有什么东西吸引着他
Like he's being drawn to something.
我在警方的扫描仪上找到了线索
I got a hit on the police scanner.
上面显示距离这里
It says that there is a disturbance
往南3.2公里处的一座仓库发生了骚乱
at a warehouse two miles south from here.
一个恶意的幽灵生物在攻击那里
It's being attacked by hostile ghost creatures.
主幻影制♥造♥了衍生幻影
The Phantom has a created new progeny.
我们必须封锁仓库 让所有人远离那个区域
We have to secure that warehouse. Keep everybody from the area.
梅根在哪
Where is M'gann?
她说她去巡逻了
She said that she was going on patrol.
她已经在那里了
She's already there.
我看到四个不动的冷信♥号♥♥在后面的墙上
I've got four cold signatures immobile along the back wall.
还有一个非常强大的信♥号♥♥
And one very large presence.
幻影
The Phantom!
梅根
M'gann!
不不不
No, no! No!
梅根 不
M'gann! No!
梅根
M'gann!
四个衍生幻影已被控制
The four progeny are in containment,
但他们联合的黑暗幻影能量
but their combined dark-phantom energy
正在让安全系统短路
is shorting the security system.
我需要加固这个装置
I need to fortify the unit,
但我需要第二个卢瑟电...
but I'll need a second Luthor electro...
她的温度降得比赛拉斯要快
Her temperature is dropping faster than Silas's.
祖利安人轻而易举地征服了他们入侵的星球
The Zulians overwhelmed the planets they invaded so easily
因为祖利安人越强大
because the stronger the Zulians got,
受害者就转化得越快
the quicker the victims turned.
艾丽克斯 快拿火星人血浆
Alex, get Martian plasma.
输血也许会减慢梅根的转化
A transfusion might slow M'gann's turn.
这就去
On it.
对不起 我违背了你的命令
I'm sorry I went against your orders.
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
我有预感火星人可能更易受到他们的攻击
I had a hunch Martians might be more susceptible to their attacks.
这么说吧 我们俩都搞砸了
Let's just say we both screwed up.
越过这个山脊
When you go just beyond this ridge,
你就会看到暗影湖
you'll see Shadow Lake.
他们会把你父亲关在一个山洞里
They'll be keeping your father in a cave.
置于顶端
Right at the top.
确定你不要我和你一起去吗
Sure you don't want me to go with you?
我懂的
I get it.
在幻影区里遇到一个女孩
Meet a girl in the Phantom Zone
你不确定自己能否信任她
and you're not quite sure you can trust her.
他们为什么送你来这里
Why were you sent here?
身为疯王庞巴迪泽的继承人就是大罪
For the high crime of being the Mad King Brpxz's heir.
我的全名是
My full name is
尼克斯丽平林茨公主
Princess Nyxlygsptlnz.
等等 你真的是公主吗
Wait, you're actually a princess?
我想我们俩都说了真话
I guess we both told the truth.
不是所有父亲送你走都是为了救你的命
Not all fathers send you away to save your life.
有的送你走是因为他们是疑心重的自恋狂
Some do it because they're... paranoid narcissists,
任何有可能夺走他们权利的人都是他们的威胁
threatened by anyone who might take their power.
是你父亲送你来这里的吗
Your father sent you here?
但是首先 他杀了我的哥哥
But first, he killed my older brother.
我哥哥很善良
My older brother was kind,
受到人们的爱戴
and the people loved him.
所以他必须死
So he had to die.
我很遗憾 这太残忍♥了
I'm so sorry. That's awful.
下一个轮到了我
I was next.
倒不是说我值得被杀
Not that I was worth killing.
他从来没那么看重过我
He never really thought that much of me.
他经常叫我傻姑娘
He used to call me a silly girl imp.
一无是处 不配坐上王位
Useless and not fit to sit on a throne.
所以他把我流放到这里
So he had me banished here instead.
我带着它在这里生活
Where I would live with this...
这个永远纪念着我缺陷的东西
eternal souvenir of my inadequacies.
他在上面施了魔法
He put it on with magic
我的魔法也没剩下多少了 不是吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表