剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
If she wants to sway the council's opinion,
她昨天就应该开始号♥召公众参与进来
she needs the public engrossed and engaged like yesterday.
几条统计数据和一张彩色饼状图
And a few statistics and a colorful pie chart
很难让人们热血沸腾
might not get the blood pumping.
我送给你三个词
I've got three words for you.
"社交账号♥接管"
"Social media takeover."
超女可以使用凯特科的账号♥做一次问答
Supergirl can use CatCo's account to do a Q & A.
我们将在网站上进行直播
We'll stream it live on the website,
让我们的读者
let our readers chime in
实时地提出问题 发表评论
with questions and comments in real time.
不过 我不知道这是否符合她的风格
I don't know if that's her style, though.
我想提醒一下超女
Oh, dare I remind Supergirl
我们生活在一个技术时代
that we are living in a technological age
社交话题就是战斗口号♥
where hashtags are battle cries,
而革命的导火线可以通过一条推特点燃
and the fuse of a revolution can be lit by just one tweet.
这场接管活动
This takeover
可以瞬间将她的伟业传遍世界
can circulate her cause around the world in a millisecond.
看看那则公益广♥告♥的传播速度就知道了
I mean, just look how fast the PSA went viral.
-关于那个公益广♥告♥... -我正是这个意思
- I mean, about that PSA-- - My point exactly.
找超女来做接管活动 她可以事后再感谢我
Have Supergirl do the takeover. She can thank me later.
我做到了
I did it!
这就对了
There you go.
笼子 那是什么意思
The cage, what does it mean?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
我必须离开这里
I have to get out of here.
你必须战胜逃跑的冲动 尼娅
You have to fight the impulse to run, Nia.
你决不能因为恐惧而退出梦境
You must never exit a dream out of fear.
我并不害怕 我只是...
I'm not afraid. I just...
我刚才看到的梦境足以解读尼克斯丽的计划了
I just saw enough of the dream to decode Nyxly's plan.
乌鸦只是一种干扰
The ravens are just a distraction.
在梦境中没有纯粹的干扰
There are no distractions in the dream realm.
一切都有意义 这些乌鸦代表着什么
Everything has meaning. What do the ravens mean?
我不知道
I don't know!
你知道的
You do.
让你头脑中的声音安静下来
Quiet the voices in your mind.
让恐惧安静下来
Quiet the fear.
乌鸦代表着不幸...
Ravens mean misfortune...
智慧
wisdom...
感受你内心深处的自我
Connect to the interplay
与宇宙之间的相互作用
between your deepest self and the universe.
乌鸦对你意味着什么
What do the ravens mean to you?
这是...
That's...
这是我的旧娃娃屋
It's my old dollhouse.
这个梦...
This dream...
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
尼娅
Nia?
梅芙
Maeve.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
谢谢你能帮我做直播
Well, thank you for helping with this.
我以前从来没做过这种活动
I've never done one of these before.
你可以的 准备好了吗
You got this. Ready?
我想是的
I guess.
可以开始提问了吗
Can we have our first question?
有好多关于西兰花的评论
A lot of comments about broccoli?
在这里
Here.
超女 你对欧姆非的看法令我吃惊
Supergirl, your perspective about the Ormfell surprises me.
我住在高地
I live in the Heights,
而欧快公♥司♥会给我的社区带来所需的改善
and Orquoia will bring improvements my neighborhood needs.
这怎么会是一件坏事呢
How is that a bad thing?
这个问题问得好 先生 你说得对
That is a very good question, sir, and you're right.
这笔交易将给高地带来新的改善
The deal would bring new improvements to the Heights,
但这损害了部分人的权益
but it would come at a human cost.
下一个问题
Next question?
超女
Supergirl.
你总是在电视上 告诉像我这样的人
You're always going on TV, telling people like me
要怀有希望 事情会有所好转
to have hope that things will get better.
而现在终于好转了 你却要我们放弃这一切
And now that they finally are, you want us to give all that up?
你是个伪君子
You're a hypocrite.
-救命 -有人遇到麻烦了
- Help me! - Someone's in trouble.
抱歉 我...我得走了
I'm sorry, I... I have to go.
放开他
Let him go.
等等 我认识你对吧
Wait, don't I know you?
说来话长
Interesting story.
我找遍了城市的每一个角落
I've searched every corner of the city
还是找不到他们
and I still can't find them.
我们知道受害者的身份了吗
Do we have an ID on the victim?
他叫德斯蒙·拉布博士
His name is Dr. Desmond Raab.
来自阿迪法星球
Originally from the planet Edifar,
一个以建筑能力和技术进步闻名的
a race of aliens known for their building capabilities
外星人种族
and technological advances.
两年前和他的家人搬到了地球
Moved to Earth two years ago with his family.
那个绑♥架♥者呢
Huh. What about the kidnapper?
纳西姆·托克和他的助手米奇
Naxim Tork and his sidekick, Mitch.
由于使用了形象诱发器
Though thanks to image inducers,
米奇的脸现在看起来没那么蓝了
Mitch is looking less blue these days.
-他们过去经营一座宇宙动物园 -没错
- They used to run a cosmic menagerie. - That's right.
他在高中试图绑♥架♥我
He tried to kidnap me in high school,
让我参与他的杂耍表演
make me a part of his sideshow.
但我只看到了米奇 没见到纳西姆
But I only saw Mitch. No Naxim.
根据档案记载 纳西姆在去年逃离了地球
According to the files, Naxim fled Earth sometime last year.
怎么会 我以为超查部
How? I thought the DEO
几年前就把这两个人关起来了
put those two away years ago.
是关起来了 但纳西姆和米奇在超查部被摧毁前
We did. Naxim and Mitch were released by Lex
被莱克斯释放了
sometime before the DEO was destroyed.
那么 米奇被释放后一直在做什么
Well, what's Mitch been up to since he was released?
档案上没有已知地址
Well, there's no known address on file.
看样子他一直在县监狱里进进出出
It looks like he's been in and out of county jail,
几次小偷小摸 一次非法入室行窃
just a few petty thefts, one B and E.
看来偷东西没给他带来太多收入
Sounds like small-time crime wasn't paying him enough money,
所以他又办起了动物展
so he sparked up the menagerie again.
因此就有了绑♥架♥案
Hence the kidnapping.
我试着追踪他们的飞船
I tried tracing their ship.
要么纳西姆把飞船开走了 要么米奇用了隐形装置
Either it left with Naxim, or Mitch is using a cloaking device.
天啊 又走到了死胡同
God, another dead end?
感觉我们刚把这家伙关起来
Feels like we just put this guy away
现在又得再来一次
and now we have to do it again.
这样的几率有多大
What are the odds of that?
根据米奇的非暴♥力♥犯罪史
Based on Mitch's history of non-violent offenses,
他穷困潦倒 没有支持系统和福利
his destitution, lack of support system and welfare available to him,
以及能力欠缺等情况
and his overall lack of aptitude,
有四成几率
two in five.
累犯在统计学上是有可靠性的
Recidivism is nothing if not statistically reliable.
所以明天的欧姆非投票才非常重要
That's why the Ormfell vote tomorrow is so important.
我要想办法动摇投票结果
I need to figure out how to sway that vote stat.
也许我直接和兰金议员谈谈
Maybe if I speak directly to Councilwoman Rankin,
可以说服她不要把这栋楼交给欧快公♥司♥
I can convince her not to hand the building over to Orquoia.
你们继续找米奇和拉布博士
You guys keep looking for Mitch and Dr. Raab.
如果有什么发现 请告诉我
Let me know if you find anything.
尼娅 想一起玩吗
Nia, wanna play?
你手里拿的是什么
What's that in your hand?
我不知道
I don't know.
它很美 可以给我吗
It's beautiful. Can I have it?
求求你了
Pretty please?
如果你把灯给我 我就会永远爱你
If you give me the light, I'll love you forever.
-好疼 -对不起
- It hurts. - I'm sorry.
关掉它
Turn it off!
我在想办法 我不知道该怎么办
I'm trying. I-- I don't know how!
梅芙
Maeve.
乌鸦是梅芙
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表