剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I could...
我可以试试稳定其中一些粒子
I could... try to stabilize some of the particle.
我能不能学《人鬼情未了》里的经典桥段
Do I have permission
从后面扶住你的手
to Patrick-Swayze-in-Ghost you?
不行
No.
捣蛋鬼 要你真想帮忙 那就整理电线吧
Look, Mxy, if you really want to help, maybe sort wire.
-或者... -整理科学实验室
- Or... - Organize the science lab.
整理科学实验室
Organize the science lab.
不知道 只要别妨碍我们就行了
I don't know. Just stay out of our way, okay?
归纳整理 好的
Sort and organize, yes.
梦想者 超女在孤独堡垒
Dreamer, Supergirl is at the Fortress,
那里的扫描仪发现市中心
where her scanner has just picked up a spike
出现了五维能量激增
in Fifth Dimensional energy downtown.
这就过去
On it.
交给我们就好了
We've got this.
这都是的错
This is all my fault.
不是
It's not.
那是...
It's...
一只猫咪
A kitty?
交给我
I got this!
我们带你出城
Let's get you out of the city.
也许找一个不错的大农场
Maybe find a nice big farm.
我们怎么会输给一只猫呢
All right. How are we losing to a cat?
魔法猫
A magic cat.
五维生物在这里拥有超群的力量
Fifth Dimensional beings possess unparalleled strength here.
那如果我们把它带去一个它力量弱的地方呢
So what if we bring it somewhere where it has less strength?
我把尼克斯丽从梦境里带了出来
I pulled Nyxly from the dream realm.
也许我可以把它带进梦境里
Maybe I can pull this one the other way.
你制♥造♥出的能量漩涡
You could create an energy vortex
会把你永远困在梦境里的
that'd pin you in the dream realm forever.
我必须试试
I have to try.
大家往后退
Everybody get back!
梦想者 梦想者
Dreamer. Dreamer!
梦想者 不
Dreamer, no!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
这是我母亲教我的
Something Mother taught me.
我来分散大猫的注意力
I'll distract the cat!
超女 就是现在
Supergirl, now!
漂亮
Bravo.
一个坤德族将军曾经试图抓过我
A Khundian general tried to capture me once.
我召唤出会吐氪石的地狱恶龙
I summoned a Kryptonite-breathing hell dragon
在他们想起来拔剑之前
that turned his army to ash
地狱恶龙已把敌人化为灰烬了
before they could even think to grab their swords.
我可以示范 或你们也可以选择不惹我生气
I could demonstrate, or you could choose to not make me angry
把我要的东西给我
and just give me what I want.
捣蛋鬼
Mxyzptlk.
斯米特公园 给你们两个小时
Smidt Park, two hours.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
财富湾
安德里亚 我正要打给你
Andrea, I was just gonna call you.
但愿你是想回来之后约我喝杯致谢酒
Well, I hope it was to pencil some thank you drinks when you get back
因为我找到你那张照片里的女人了
because I found the woman in your photo.
财富湾有女子失踪
弗罗伦丝·阿伯特
Florence Abbott.
不容易查 她重新定义了"销声匿迹"一词
It took some digging. She gives new meaning to "off the grid."
但传闻说
But rumor is,
她销声匿迹是因为和一起死因可疑的案子有关
she disappeared because she was connected to a suspicious death,
玛格丽特·毕夏普丈夫之死
Margaret Bishop's husband.
谢谢你的帮忙 但是我现在要回去了
Listen, I appreciate the help, but I'm heading home.
什么 这么快吗
What? So soon?
来这里一趟是个错误 我受够了
This trip was a mistake. I'm done.
莉娜 如果你发现了家族不堪入目的过往
Lena, if you found some messy family history,
你知道这不算是什么新鲜事
you know that's nothing new.
卢瑟家的人这样我倒不觉得奇怪
Well, I would have expected it from the Luthors,
但我早该料到我母亲这边
but I should have known my mother's side
也是如此不堪
would have been just as awful.
但你发现了什么呢
But what did you find out?
虽然只是传闻 但是我听够了
It's hearsay, but I've heard enough.
我只是不想让自己经历这一切
I just don't want to put myself through it.
你生命一直缺失了一部分
This has been a gap in your life for so long,
现在你有机会填补这些空白
and this is your chance to fill in the blanks.
未知通常比真♥相♥更可怕
The unknown is always scarier than the truth.
但如果真♥相♥很糟糕呢
Unless the truth really is bad.
如果不去勇敢面对 你永远无法与过去和解
You can't deal with the past until you face it.
我把文件发到你邮箱了
I emailed you the files on Florence.
先看看 至少考虑一下
Just take a look at them. At least think about it.
信息不会伤害人
Information doesn't hurt people.
秘密才会
Secrets do.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
尼娅 你试图把那只猫拖进梦境很冒险
Nia, trying to pull that cat thing into the dream realm was rash.
我差点就成功了
I almost had it.
-我们可能会失去你 -那有什么关系
- We could have lost you. - Does it matter?
我必须阻止尼克斯丽 我得弥补我的过失
I have to stop Nyxly. I have to fix this.
你死了更无事于补
You won't fix anything by dying.
你的内疚加重了你的负担
Your guilt is eating away at you.
你在逐渐失去理智
It's making you act irrationally.
你必须告诉卡拉
You have to tell Kara.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
很抱歉我今天搞砸了
That I'm sorry I screwed up today.
不必 这不是你的错
Don't be sorry. It's not your fault.
非要说的话 就是我的错
If anything, it's my fault.
大家都没有错 现在
Okay. It's nobody's fault. Now...
我们有两小时来解除尼克斯丽的力量
We have two hours to be ready to depower Nyxly and...
并且要小心猫灾
Avoid... cat-tastrophe.
好的 你怎么突然这么有精神
Okay. Why are you so chipper?
我们还没搞定那个抗魔手铐呢
We still don't have a working anti-magic cuff yet.
也没找到对付尼克斯丽的办法
Nor a way to get it onto Nyxly.
没问题
Not a problem.
我可以
I'll do it.
还有我
And so will I.
捣蛋鬼 这是怎么回事
Mxy, what did you do?
刚收拾的时候 我发现了小复♥制♥器
While I was tidying up, I found this handy little copy machine.
卢瑟公♥司♥
我们想对付尼克斯丽
We want to get Nyxly with her guard down,
为什么不把她想要的给她呢
why not give the princess what she wants?
就是我
Me.
所以你是想让我们把另一个你
Okay, so you're thinking that we use the other you
当做特洛伊木马[绝招]来接近尼克斯丽
to act like a Trojan horse to get close to Nyxly?
这 真的可行 捣蛋鬼
That... That's not bad, Mxy.
我们只需要让复♥制♥体
We just have to get the copy
离尼克斯丽尽可能近一点
close enough to put the cuff on Nyxly
然后在她发现之前用手铐拷上她
before she realizes it's a fake.
因此 我会在交谈中拖住她 然后
Ergo, I will engage her in conversation until...
有点恶心
... That felt yucky.
第五维能量会让复♥制♥体出现不稳定的情况
Fifth Dimensional energy must destabilize the copying format,
导致复♥制♥体和本体重合
causing the duplicate to reintegrate with its progenitor.
好吧 我们还是得继续重建那个手铐
Okay, let's just get back to work on re-engineering that cuff.
至少想法不错
Yeah, it was a nice try, at least.
很抱歉我让大家陷入这种境地
Just sorry I got us into this mess.
卡拉 我不能眼睁睁看着你这么自责
Kara, I can't stand by and watch you blame yourself for this.
我怎么能不自责
How can I not?
我被救出来 尼克斯丽才借机逃出来
Nyxly escaped because of my rescue.
即使我没有交恶...
Even if I hadn't made enemies with...
是我让尼克斯丽逃出来的
I'm the one who let Nyxly escape.
当她离开幻影区
When she left the Phantom Zone,
被困在梦境里
she got trapped in the dream realm.
我不知道是怎么做到的 她找到我要和我做交易
I don't know how, but she found me and offered me a deal.
我不知道她是谁 但她说如果我放了她
I didn't know who she was, but she said that if I freed her,
她就让我妈妈起死回生一天
she would bring my mom back for one day.
所以我放了她
So I did.
所以不是你的错 是我的
So, it's not your fault, it's mine.
我知道这样很自私
And I know it was so selfish
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表