剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这种爱是幻影没办法从你身上夺走的
And that is something that no Phantom can take from you.
听着 我知道你很害怕 但你能做到的
Look, I know you're scared, but you can do this.
你可以重建传送门
You can build that portal.
你能让它重新运作起来
You can make it work.
一旦你成功了 我们就能救回超女
And when you do, we will save Supergirl.
从那以后 她拯救的每一条生命都要感谢你
And every life she saves from then on will be thanks to you.
还有欧文
And thanks to Owen.
纳欣诺市法庭
陪审团的各位
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
也许是历史上第一次
for perhaps the first time in history,
"反人道罪"成为了一项实质性的罪名
"Crimes against humanity" Carries literal weight.
莱克斯·卢瑟被指控
Lex Luthor stands accused
给半数的人类洗♥脑♥
of attempting to brainwash half of humanity
让他们爱戴自己并谋杀其他人
into loving him and to murder the rest.
除了反人道罪之外
And this, in addition to
他还被指控犯有谋杀罪和共谋罪
the actual murder and conspiracy charges.
任何一项指控都足以让他被判处终身监禁
Any one of these should put him away for life.
伊芙·泰斯马克目睹了他的全部罪行
Through evidence provided by Eve Tessmacher,
根据她的证词
who was present for every terrible moment,
我们会证实对他的每一项指控
we'll prove him guilty of every charge.
不 她不会的
No, she won't.
抱歉 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry. Sorry.
你知道这... 这对我并不容易
You know this isn't... You know this isn't easy for me.
赛拉斯 没时间了
Silas, I do not have time.
修好它 立刻
Fix it. Fix it right now.
荣恩 我能跟你到外面聊聊吗
J'onn, can I talk to you outside?
赶紧修好 别烧着别人
Get it done, and don't immolate anyone.
我知道在你失去了两个女儿之后
I know you think of Kara as a daughter...
一直把卡拉当作自己的女儿
when you've already lost two.
我每天都会想念金姆和塔尼娅
I think of K'hym and T'ania every day.
但卡拉离开了 我要独自承受这些
But with Kara gone, enduring all that alone...
我的记忆变得不同了
my memories take a different shape.
我也担心卡拉
I'm worried about Kara, too.
但我也很担心你和艾丽克斯
But I'm also worried about you and Alex.
你拼尽全力只为救回她
You're running yourselves ragged trying to get her back
并且试图加速一切进程
and speed up the process.
我们之前也曾冒过险
We've taken risks before.
我担心的不是冒险
It's not risk I object to.
完成这项任务需要有条不紊的计划
This mission calls for methodical planning,
而不能太过自负 感情用事
without ego or emotion.
你根本不考虑实际情况
But instead you're just charging ahead
只是一味向前冲
without getting the lay of the land.
表现得根本不像一个战士
You're not acting like a soldier,
更像是一位父亲
you're acting like a father.
我宁可因为救她而死
I'd rather die trying to get her back
也不想因为没有拼尽全力 而愧疚地活着
than live with the guilt that I didn't do everything that I could.
我明白你说的意思 梅根
I hear your wisdom, M'gann.
真的
I do.
但我们更需要按照自己的方式去做事
But we need to do this our way.
泰斯马克小姐 你今天能来这里已经很勇敢了
You've been incredibly strong today, Miss Tessmacher.
我知道顶着这么大的压力说出事实并不轻松
And I know it can't be easy speaking truth to power like this.
但我还要问你一个问题
But I have to ask you one more question,
我请求你诚实清楚地回答
and I implore you to answer honestly and clearly.
谋杀杰罗德博士的凶手今天在法庭上吗
Is the murderer of Dr. Jarrod in this courtroom today?
在
Yes.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
卢瑟先生 你可以提问证人了
Your witness, Mr. Luthor.
-伊芙 -请叫我泰斯马克小姐
- Eve-- - Miss Tessmacher.
那就泰斯马克小姐吧
Miss Tessmacher, then.
我在救完那些被绑♥架♥的虚拟现实用户回到家后
When I returned home after saving those kidnapped VR users,
是谁在等我
who was waiting for me?
是我
I was.
没错 你为我准备了惊喜的烛光晚餐
That's right. You surprised me with a lavish candlelit dinner.
你还记得主菜是什么吗
Do you recall the entree?
是惠灵顿牛排
It was... beef Wellington.
我必须承认你做得很好吃
Mmm. The meal was delicious, I might add.
细嫩多汁
Succulent, tender.
反对 这只是他的主观想法
Objection. It's his opinion.
我只是和你一样对牛排的品质感到惊奇而已
I was just as surprised at the quality as you,
地方检察官女士
Ms. District Attorney.
所以我才会问伊芙...泰斯马克小姐
Which is why I asked Eve-- Miss Tessmacher,
"今天是什么日子"
"What's the occasion?"
你还记得你当时怎么回答的吗
And do you remember what you said?
我...
I...
你不是发誓今天要在法庭上讲实话吗
Have you not sworn to tell the truth today,
泰斯马克小姐
Miss Tessmacher?
-是的 -反对
- I have. - Objection.
那你为什么要给我准备晚餐呢
Then why did you cook me dinner?
因为我深爱着你
Because I was in love with you!
可当我不能回报给你同样的爱时...
And when I did not reciprocate...
陪审团的各位
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我想请问 以下哪一种情形更合理呢
I ask you, what is more reasonable?
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor,
慈善家 企业家和英雄
philanthropist, entrepreneur and hero
犯下了这些可怕的罪行
committing these terrible crimes...
还是伊芙·泰斯马克
or Eve Tessmacher,
一个被抛弃的爱人下决心要报复
jilted lover hell-bent on revenge,
设局陷害了一个不爱她的男人
setting up the man who would not have her,
所有一切都是为了逃避对自己罪行的惩罚
all to avoid punishment for her own crimes.
她有方法 有动机
She had the means, she had the motive
还有一个形象诱发器
and she had an image inducer.
是你让我非法入侵黑曜石公♥司♥的
You made me hack Obsidian.
你让我冒充别人
You made me impersonate people.
你让我杀人 都是你让我做的
You made me kill. You made me do all of it--
我请求不将泰斯马克小姐刚才的证词
I demand Miss Tessmacher's testimony
记录在案 并且撤销她的认罪协议
be stricken from the record and her plea deal revoked.
如果你们还想告她伪证罪的话
Oh, uh, and if you feel like throwing in a charge of perjury,
我觉得也没问题 法官大人
that'd be cool, too, Your Honor.
让我猜猜 既然现在整个审判已经倒向莱克斯了
Let me guess. Now that the trial has turned in Lex's favor,
你希望让我放弃股份
you want me to relinquish my shares
离开公♥司♥
and step down from the company,
这样妈妈的宝贝儿子就能保住自己的合法位置了
so Mama's number-one boy can retain his rightful throne.
恰恰相反 我想把自己的股份卖♥♥给你
On the contrary. I'd like to sell you my shares.
为什么
Why?
因为如果卢瑟公♥司♥落到你哥哥手里
Because Luthor Corp in your brother's hands
只会被他当做武器
is nothing more than a weapon.
我们都清楚这一点
We both know it.
我的股份加上你的 可以让你成为最大股东
My shares, coupled with yours, would form a majority
无论莱克斯计划得多周密 他的票数都超不过你
Lex couldn't outvote no matter how hard he schemed.
想想看你能用这么大的权力做多少事
Think of what you could do with all that power.
你在试图贿赂我
You're trying to bribe me.
我为什么要贿赂自己的女儿呢
Why in the world would I need to bribe my own daughter?
因为你知道我会出庭指证莱克斯
Because you know I'm gonna testify against Lex.
真是愚蠢又幼稚的想法
An idiotic and childish notion.
伊芙的证词才是这个案子的关键
Eve's testimony was the backbone of this case.
现在莱克斯已经让她的证言完全没有可信度
Now that Lex has completely damaged her credibility,
她提供的所有证言都有污点了
all her evidence is tainted.
毒树之果是根据非法手段获取的证据 在诉讼中不能被采纳
变成了"毒树之果"
It's "Fruit of the poisonous tree."
如果我不出面指控他洗♥脑♥的罪名
If I don't speak to the brainwashing charges,
他就会被无罪释放
then he might go free.
那就由他吧
So let him.
你哥哥几乎抛弃了所有东西
Your brother nearly threw everything away
凭借他的聪明才智和纯粹的意志力
and revealed his true colors to the world,
向世界展示了他真实的一面
but through cleverness and sheer force of will,
他说服了陪审团
he has convinced the jury
他是个好人 但被一个邪恶的女人控制
that he's a good man framed by an evil woman.
这个说法对整个家族有益
That perception is good for the entire family.
真♥相♥才对家族有益
The truth is good for the family.
真♥相♥是你差点没来得及
The truth is you did nothing to stop Lex
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表