剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们合力就能打败黑暗力量
together, we will defeat the powers of darkness.
我们合力就将所向披靡
Together... we will be unstoppable.
我们合力就将创造更好的世界
Together... we will create a better world.
人性赢得力量
奏效了
It worked.
万能石的力量下降了两成
The AllStone's strength has dropped below 20%.
说明莱克斯和尼克斯丽的力量也在下降
That mean Lex and Nyxly's powers dropped, too.
人们在夺回自己的力量
The people have taken their power back.
你们现在该放弃了
Now it's time for you to give up.
-你操之过急了 氪星人 -没错
- You're jumping the gun, Kryptonian. - He's right.
在我的维度 我们把这叫做"热身"
In my dimension, we call this "just warming up."
我喜欢五维空间
Little 5th Dimensional for my taste.
我想说 "身在罗马 上角斗士"
I say "When in Rome, bring the gladiators."
感觉到了吗 力量的天平倾斜了
Feel that? The balance of power just shifted.
没同意 不准摸
No touching without consent.
去找梦想之王
I ad regum somniorum!
别这么拼 超女
Stop trying so hard, Supergirl.
小心害死自己
You're gonna kill yourself.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
你的那番演讲载入了史册
Your big speech made the history books.
小菜一碟而已
Easy-peasy, fresh... and squeezy.
-吉米 -刚好在这附近
- Jimmy. - Happened to be in the neighborhood.
拿下他 妹妹
Take him, sis.
回到梦想之王身边
Vade retro ad regum somniorum.
你派了不速之客来对抗不速之客
You brought party crashers to fight my party crashers.
这太失礼了 得惩罚一下才行
That is a punishable faux-pas.
轮不到你
Not by you.
快 布莱尼
Now, Brainy!
这是为了军团
This is for Legion.
来自过去的重击
Now, a blast from the past.
妈妈
Mom?
我另一世可能是氪星人吧
You'd think in another life I was a Kryptonian.
只是电影情节罢了
Only in the movies.
米奇 来得正是时候
Mitch, right on time for once.
摧毁他们所有人
Incinerate them all.
我受够了不健康的关系
I'm done with toxic relationships.
-什么 -我现在和他们一伙了
- What? - I'm with them now.
两位拥有秀发的人 这就有意思了
Oh, the two with the good hair. This should be fun.
不 是我们所有人
No, all of us.
你们准备好放弃了吗
You two ready to give up?
永不言弃
Never.
五维生物说得没错
The Imp is right.
黎明之前最黑暗
It's always darkest before the dawn.
或者说 幻影区的无尽之夜
Or shall I say... the infinite night of the Phantom Zone?
莱克斯 你要干什么
Lex, what are you doing?
一个幻影差点把地球变成了地狱
A single Phantom almost created hell on Earth.
谁知道更多幻影会发生什么
Who knows what will happen with more?
莱克斯 理智点
Lex, don't be insane.
关闭传送门
Close the portal now.
传送门打开就关不上了
Once the portal's open, it can't be closed.
大家一起面对吧
Time for everyone to run along.
把你们的万能石碎片给我
Feel free to leave your pieces of the AllStone with me.
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们也是
Neither are we.
也算上我们
You can count us in, too.
准备进坟墓吧 无尽的坟墓
Your funeral. Endless funeral.
现在
Now.
大家各就各位
Everyone, get ready!
不
No.
莱克斯 不
Lex. No!
他们为什么不攻击我们
Why aren't they attacking us?
幻影对恐惧下手
Phantoms prey on fear.
没有比傲慢更像恐惧的东西了
And there's no greater cover for fear than hubris.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
傲慢
Hubris.
他是遵守自己信条的好人
He was an amazing man who lived by his convictions.
我们会永远铭记他
We'll hold him in our hearts forever.
以他之名设立奖项
Set up an award in his honor.
各位
Hey, everybody.
我刚和总统还有国务卿布朗通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the President and Secretary Brown.
他们希望感谢我们的帮助
They wanted to thank us for our help
那天击退莱克斯和尼克斯丽
with Lex and Nyxly the other day.
他们被我们的胜利激励
They were inspired by our victory--
他们想重建超查部
And they want to reconstitute the DEO.
说对了吧
Booyah! Right?
他说得没错
He's right.
什么 我来自未来 我来自未来
What? I'm from the future. I'm from the future. It's ...
我们阻止了莱克斯和尼克斯丽
By, uh, stopping Lex and Nyxly,
这证明了"超常"
we proved that "Extra-normal"
不是只有"超越地球"才算
doesn't have to mean "Extra-terrestrial."
他们给我们想象空间
They're giving us carte blanche
来构思超查部未来合适的架构
to reimagine the DEO however we see fit.
你确定那是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's such a good idea?
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
官僚主义与政♥府♥内斗
The red tape, the political infighting,
会妨碍许多重要工作
and they got in the way of a lot of important work.
我同意你们俩的想法 但我认为我们该接受邀请
I agree with both of you, but I think we should take the offer
因为我们击退莱克斯和尼克斯丽的事情非常重要
because what we did with Lex and Nyxly was so important.
全球各地的人们都受到激励
People all over the world were inspired to...
为自己 为彼此赋予了力量
to empower themselves and each other.
但那不是万能的
But that wasn't an all-purpose
无法解决这颗星球上的所有问题
cure for the problems on this planet.
和谐的景象不会一直持续下去
Good feelings don't last forever.
所以我们必须每天都为之努力
So we have to do the work every day.
我们不能浪费这次胜利的成果
We can't let this recent victory go to waste.
莉娜·卢瑟基金会
超查部
但如果我们继续斗争
But if we do keep the fight up,
我们能实现最好的自己
we can accomplish the best in all of us.
-不必当义警 -威廉·戴新闻学院
- Not as vigilantes... - ...periodisomo de William Dey.
威廉·戴新闻学院
而是成为公仆
...but as civil servants.
梦想者性少数拓展中心
不必当超级英雄
Not as superheroes...
而是成为朋友
but as friends.
我们的飞船来了
Well, there's our ride.
-你会来婚礼吧 -当然了
- So you are coming to the wedding, right? - Yes, of course.
我一定不会错过
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
那你呢 你会来吗
What about you? You think you're gonna make it?
不行了
Unfortunately, no.
在布莱尼与主脑融合之后
After Brainy merges with the Big Brain,
在那之后 军团那边有很多事
there's a whole lot on my plate with the Legion
-需要我办 -是 我知道了
- after that, so... - I see. Yes.
我想我这一生可能都回不来了
I actually don't think I'll ever be back in this lifetime.
你那天的演讲
Your speech the other day...
我不知道你现在注意到没有
I don't know if you realize right now but...
但是它改变了未来
it changed the course of our future.
让所有人都立志成为自己人生的英雄
Empowering everyone to be a hero of their own life.
你激励了我们
You... you inspire us.
总是如此
Always.
所以你真的不能留下吗
So you really can't stay?
参加婚礼也不行吗
Even just for the wedding?
我已经呆得够久了
I've already overstayed my welcome.
-我在2021停留得越久 -主脑会有危险
- The longer I remain in 2021-- - The Big Brain is at risk.
你会长存于我梦中 尼娅
You'll be in my dreams, Nia.
你永远是我梦中的姑娘
You've always been the girl of my dreams.
我爱你 尼娅·纳尔
I love you, Nia Nal.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-好了 温 -好的
- All right, Winn. - Okay.
-火星猎人先生 -先生
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表