剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是谁能用魔法与她对抗
has the magical power to fight her.
不
No.
什么 你是说"不"吗
I'm sorry. Did you say no?
和超级朋友打交道的人是我
I'm the one embedded with the Super Friends.
我要按我的方式报道
So I'm going to cover the story my way.
不按他们的 也不按你的
Not theirs, and not yours.
我不会让你再对我的工作指指点点
You don't get to tell me how to do my job anymore.
你要是不接受我给你的故事
Now you can either take the stories I give you,
《星球日报》应该很乐意
or I am sure the Daily Planet
刊登这些故事
would be interested in running them.
行
Fine.
但我要把你的办公桌移到厕所旁边
But I'm moving your desk next to the bathrooms.
超级朋友揭开混乱背后的真♥相♥
-威廉的文章怎么样 -很棒
- How's William's article? - It's fantastic.
我看到荣恩之前在读
I saw J'onn reading it early on,
但不知道他喜不喜欢
but I couldn't tell if he liked it.
他总是比较谨慎
Yeah, he likes to play it close to the vest.
但报道已经发了 无法撤回了
But it's out there now. There's no turning back.
希望人们能理解 我们为什么一定要这么做
I just hope people will understand why we did what we had to do.
有些人会
Some will.
其他人会指责我们滥用能力
Others will accuse us of abusing our power.
但至少我们可以公开讨论这个问题
But at least we can debate about it in the open.
是的
Yeah.
我想谢谢你
You know, I wanted to thank you
帮我走出舒适圈
for helping me get outside my comfort zone
接受我的魔法
and embrace my magic.
谢谢你提醒我
And thank you for reminding me that
朋友之间的界限感很重要
it's important to have clear boundaries with friends.
-吃一个锅贴 -给 拿吧
- Potsticker me. - Here. Take 'em.
我不想用手
I don't want to use my fingers.
-我用了 -真有品
- I'm going to. - Oh, that's classy.
你了解我的
You know me.
你有我 埃斯梅
I'm here for you, Esme.
福特夫人记得打包了吗
Did Mrs. Ford remember to pack everything?
应该吧
I think so.
埃斯梅 她是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 我女友
Esme, this is Alex Danvers, my girlfriend.
你好 丹弗斯女士
Hello, Ms. Danvers.
你好 埃斯梅 我听说过你不少事
Hi, Esme. I've heard a lot about you.
是吗
You have?
是的 都是好事
I have. And it's all good things.
发生什么了
So, what's going on?
埃斯梅 我先离开一下好吗
Esme, will you excuse us for a minute?
好
Okay.
宝贝
Hon...
我们在等社会福利部门的车来
we are waiting for the van from Social Services.
福特一家改变主意了
The Fords changed their mind.
他们希望给埃斯梅换一个家
They requested another placement for Esme.
他们要把她送回去吗
They're giving her back?
他们说埃斯梅不适合这里
They said she's not a right fit for their family.
但他们把她推出去
But she was a right fit
面对携带武器的袭击者就合适了吗
when they forced her to confront armed attackers?
我告诉他们 虽然她是有超能力的外星人
I told them even though she's an alien with powers,
但他们也有责任保护她
it was their job to protect her.
-而不是反过来 -你真棒 宝贝
- Not the other way around. - Good for you, babe.
因为如果是我 肯定痛扁他们一顿
'Cause I would have punched their lights out.
我知道你不希望
I know going back to the group home
回到福利院
wasn't what you were hoping for.
但你会有新的寄养家庭 只是时间问题
But it's only a matter of time till you get a new foster family.
他们会帮助你认识自己的能力
One that can help you understand your powers.
新的家庭不愿养我也没有关系
It's okay if the next one doesn't work out either.
我永远不会有真正的家了
I'm never going to have a real home.
来吧 孩子
Come here, kiddo.
-你力气真大 -要我替你提包吗
- You're so strong. - Can I take your bag for you?
没事
It's okay.
你能恢复原样真是太好了
It's good to have you back to your old self.
那我们想想
I mean, let's figure out
怎么把希望图腾带出海牙
how to get this Hope Totem out of The Hague.
失去人类图腾只是小磕绊而已
Losing the Humanity Totem was a blip in the road.
我会拿回来的
It will be mine again.
全部拿回来
They all will.
不论付出什么代价
No matter what I have to do to get them.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表