剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Now, by your own admission, you yourself would have had
你本人也具备手段和机会进行洗♥脑♥
both the means and the opportunity to commit the brainwashing
反倒是我被指控洗♥脑♥了 是吧
of which I stand accused, Would you not?
不 因为在审判期间 很明显
No. Because in the trial phase, it became clear that
无害计划存在难以弥补的缺陷
Non nocere was irreparably flawed.
所以我放弃了它
I abandoned it.
如果它真的不管用 我怎么能
But then how could I have possibly used your creation
利用你的创造洗♥脑♥别人呢
to brainwash anybody if it didn't really work?
我说的是它有缺陷 不是不管用
I said it was flawed. Not that it didn't work.
你穿尿布的时候 我就在申请专利了
I was filing patents when you were in diapers.
为什么我会浪费时间
Why would I waste my time
讨论你那漏洞百出的科学项目
workshopping your faulty science fair project?
因为你妹妹研发出了你需要的东西
Because your little sister had created something that you needed.
一些你自己永远都想不到的东西
Something that you could never have come up with on your own.
你没有办法独♥立♥完成任何事
You will never do anything on your own.
你总是需要我
You've always needed me.
反对
Objection.
你只是不能忍♥受我不再需要你了
You can't stand that I don't need you anymore.
反对有效
Sustained.
没有我 你珍视的无害计划
Without me, your precious non nocere
将永远无法成为现实
would've never gotten off the ground.
所以你可以窃取我的成果吗
And so you think you can just take credit for my work?
没错 我可以
You're damn right, I can.
我总会做你永远无法企及的大事
I have always taken the big swings that you never would.
但我支持你 只因为你是卢瑟家的人
But I supported you, because you're a Luthor.
在你胆小懦弱的时候 我把你留在身边
I kept you by my side when you were too timid and weak
去做一些必要的事情
to do what was necessary.
运用力量需要勇气
It takes guts to wield power.
我运用我的力量让世界变得更好
And I wield my power to make the world better.
我参与无害计划了吗 是的
So did I help develop non nocere? Yes.
无害计划有瑕疵 是的
And yes, non nocere failed.
意外 发生了
Boo-hoo, it happens.
不但不虚心吸取教训
But instead of accepting that humbly,
我妹妹竟为此责备我
my sister blames me for it.
难怪整个案子
It's no surprise that this entire case
都漏洞百出 因为每一项指控
has fallen apart when every single charge
都基于未经证实的传闻
hinges on the unsubstantiated hearsay
出自像我妹妹和伊芙这样心怀仇恨的女人
of bitter women like my sister and Eve.
而这些女人
Women who, mind you,
本可能自己也犯下了罪行
could have committed these crimes themselves,
就像其他嫌疑犯一样
as could any number of other suspects
但检察官却忽视了
that the prosecutor has overlooked
沉迷于针对我的指控 为什么
in her obsession with targeting me, and why?
因为我很强大
Because I am powerful!
让我给你们好好上一课
So let that be a lesson to you all.
如果你们想要为自己创造美好的生活
If you try to build a good life for yourself,
总有人会因为你的伟大
there is always somebody waiting to tear you down
伺机击垮你 惩罚你
and punish you for your greatness.
但我接受我的为人
But I accept who I am.
我喜欢力量 我有胆量用它来做大事
I like power, and I have the guts to do something with it.
我从未犯下被指控的那些罪行
I did not commit the crimes of which I stand accused.
即使犯了 谁能来指责我
But if I had, who could blame me?
如果真的有必要的话 你们早这么做了
If push came to shove, you'd have done it.
辩方结束陈词
The defense rests.
没错 就是这样
Yes! Come on.
你确定这东西不会爆♥炸♥
You sure this thing won't blow up?
它不会外爆 但我不保证它不会内爆
It won't blow up, but I can't guarantee it won't implode.
让我们带超女回家吧
Let's bring Supergirl home.
这可不像是在模拟 布莱尼
It doesn't look like the simulations, Brainy.
不
No.
这不对劲
This isn't right.
幻影区不知为何被切断了
The Phantom Zone has been fractured somehow.
是的 情况危急
Of course. Crisis.
当所有时间线汇集在一起
When all the timelines converged into one,
必然会出现一些副作用
the opposite must have happened here.
这不再是一个有限的维度 而是多个
It's no longer one pocket dimension, but many.
多个维度交织在一起
An interdimensional archipelago.
在那里我们还是有可能找到梦想者
Well, Dreamer should still be able to find her in there.
每个维度都有自己的振动频率
Every dimension has its own vibrational frequency.
在梦想者尝试之前 我们必须都去一遍
We would have to go to each one before Dreamer could even try.
它以随机模式移♥动♥
And it's moving in a randomized pattern.
每个维度都去 可能要花上好几年
It would take years for us to make it to each of them.
超女在里面 好吗
Supergirl is in there, okay?
我们必须进去找她
We are not not going to go get her.
艾丽克斯 等等
Alex, wait.
我不会放弃卡拉
I won't give up on Kara.
我也不能失去你
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
是幻影
Phantoms!
幻影扰乱了通道 我们需要让它重新联网
The Phantoms disrupted the portal. We need to get it back online.
马上
On it.
不要
Not again.
赛拉斯 我们必须把幻影送回去
Silas, we have to send the Phantoms back.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
求你了 别让他们抓住我
Please, don't let them take me.
这些可怕的混♥蛋♥不会再带走我们了
These creepy bastards aren't going to take any more of us.
好吗 就算为了欧文
Okay? Do it for Owen.
我掩护你
I'll cover you.
这没法一直控制住它们
This isn't gonna hold them forever.
你的梦境能力曾帮助过我
Your dream power helped me in the past.
请允许我报答你
Allow me to repay the favor.
我们两个一起
Both of us.
好多了
Oh, that is much better!
系统故障
我准备好了 赛拉斯
Anytime you're ready, Silas.
我在努力 拜托 你个蠢货
I'm trying. Come on, you stupid thing.
就现在
Now!
全体起立
All rise.
莱克斯·卢瑟
In the case of the People of the United States
公诉案中...
of America v. Lex Luthor...
找到他们了吗 都安排好了吗
You found them? Everything all set?
法官
Judge?
-陪审团 -行刑者
- Jury? - Executioner.
一级谋杀...
and murder in the first degree...
神奇吧
Kablooey!
陪审团主席 陪审团作出裁决了吗
...Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 阁下
We have, Your Honor.
纳欣诺市诉亚历山大·约瑟夫·卢瑟案中
National City v. Alexander Joseph Luthor,
本陪审团
we, the jury,
判被告所有罪名均不成立
find the defendant not guilty on all counts.
-现宣布卢瑟先生无罪... -你这就胜诉了
- Mr. Luthor is now cleared of all charges... - Wait, you actually won?
-我并不是惊讶 老大 -...将被释放
- Not that I'm surprised, boss. - ...and will be released
我倒很惊讶
Well, I am.
显然我低估了展现真我的价值
Clearly I underestimated the value of just being myself.
别开玩笑了
No kablooey.
我才没有 你个白♥痴♥
Of course not, you idiot.
我很抱歉事实跟你们的预期有出入
I'm sorry things were different than you expected
我没能救下你们的朋友
and you couldn't save your friend.
但你们这次没能成功
But just because you couldn't save her this time
不代表以后不能
doesn't mean you won't.
我认为我们至少都需要休息一下
I think we all need to at least take a beat.
真是艰难的一天 但我们会想到办法的
It's been a rough day, but we will figure this out.
-突发新闻 -各位
- Breaking news. - Guys,
莱克斯·卢瑟被无罪释放
Lex Luthor has been exonerated.
情况更糟了
it's about to get a lot worse.
我要祝贺陪审团
I would like to congratulate the jury
作出了正确的裁决
on coming to the right decision
尽管在媒体对我审判的报道中
in spite of the clear prejudice
存在明显的偏见
in the media coverage of my trial.
凯特科发表了一篇粉饰过的热门作品
CatCo published a glorified hit piece
把我描写成罪犯 然后还让那位有偏见的记者
painting me as guilty and then allowed the same biased journalist
单独报道我的审判
to single-handedly cover my trial.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表