剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他们是怎么认识的
How did they even meet?
我们在监控卢瑟公♥司♥的秘密聊天中
We've been monitoring Luthor Corp's chatter in the underworld
关于莱克斯活动的内容
on Lex's activities.
没有反应
Nothing popped.
我们认为他现在潜伏起来了
We thought he was laying low.
没错 只是
He was. Just...
他不在这个世纪
Just not in this century.
莱克斯用的炸♥弹♥
The explosion Lex used,
那种技术是三十一世纪的
that tech is from the 31st century.
现在莱克斯有了那种技术
And now Lex has his hands on it.
慢着 你说莱克斯去了未来
Wait, are you saying Lex went to the future?
重要的是
All that matters is that
我们遇到最穷凶极恶的反派
two of the worst villains we have ever faced
正在合作
are now working together,
我们需要大手笔来阻止他们
and we need something big to stop them.
我们还有两项武器不曾考虑使用
We do have two weapons we haven't considered using yet.
图腾
The Totems.
我们可以用图腾
We use our Totems
夺取莱克斯和尼克斯丽的勇气
to take Lex and Nyxly's courage.
或给他们人性
Or give them humanity.
如果我们这么做 那可能夺走我们的人性
So if we do the reverse, then it could take our humanity.
艾丽克斯没错
Alex is right.
使用图腾的后果太难预估了
The Totem's consequences are too unpredictable.
我同意 太冒险了
I agree. It's too risky.
我们一直说会保护图腾
And we always said we were going to protect the Totems.
也许我们有办法使用图腾的能量
Maybe there's a way we can use the Totems' energy,
但不用作武器
but not as a weapon.
在海牙 尼克斯丽用勇气图腾当护盾
At The Hague, Nyxly used the Courage Totem as a shield.
有办法复♥制♥这项功能吗
Is there a way we can replicate that?
我可以做个原型
I can make a prototype.
我们得激活图腾才能知道好不好使
We'll have to activate the Totem to even see if it'll work.
荣恩和我可以激活
J'onn and I can do that.
布莱尼 你去研究护盾
Brainy, you get working on that shield.
艾丽克斯 凯莉 你们俩去巡视
Alex, Kelly, you two are on patrol.
如果莱克斯和尼克斯丽在合作
If Lex and Nyxly are working together,
这座城市会前所未有地危险
this city is the most vulnerable it's ever been.
尝试对图腾能量信♥号♥♥进行逆向工程
Try reversing the Totem's energy signatures.
那应该能为抵御梦想图腾建立基准
That should create a baseline to repel the Dream Totem.
她说得对 理论上可行
She's right. That should theoretically work.
当然了 理论上
Sure. Yes, theoretically.
那如果莱克斯在用三十一世纪的其他技术呢
What if Lex is using some other technology from the 31st century?
见鬼 我早该知道的
Sprock. I should have known.
三十一世纪是技术涅槃时期
The 31st century is a technology nirvana.
莱克斯肯定会被吸引去那个时代 我
Of course Lex would have been drawn to that time. I just...
真希望我们知道他在未来做了什么
I just wish we knew what he was doing in the future.
军团怎么说
What does the Legion say?
我还没联♥系♥他们
Uh, I haven't contacted them yet.
什么
What?
布莱尼 他们应该知道莱克斯的目的
Brainy, they would know what Lex is up to,
我们得尽量获取全部信息
and we need all the information we can get.
我知道
I know.
但知道未来的事
But knowing things about the future
可能对时空连续性造成严重后果
could have major consequences on the space-time continuum.
上次我知道未来的信息后
And the last time I acted on information from the future,
跟莱克斯一伙了
I teamed up with Lex,
背叛了朋友 几乎毁了半个世界
betrayed my friends, and nearly destroyed half the world.
我不想重蹈覆辙
I don't want to go down that path again.
我理解
I understand.
好吧
All right. Well...
我尽量用梦境找到真爱图腾
I'll try to dream the location of the Love Totem.
但如果你们又需要我的智慧 随时找我
But if you guys should have need of my genius again, give a whistle.
如果我们激活这些图腾
So if we activate these Totems,
我们应该能用
we should be able to use
它们的力量保护我们免受梦想图腾的侵害
their power to shield us from the Dream Totem.
我们知道人性图腾不需要考验就能激活
We know the Humanity Totem doesn't require a test to activate it.
它只会影响尼克斯丽的人性
It only affected Nyxly's humanity
因为她把它当成武器
because she used it as a weapon.
所以还剩勇气考验
So that leaves the Courage test.
这次让我来 卡拉
Let me try this time, Kara.
你确定吗
You sure?
我清楚我何时缺失了真正的勇气
I know exactly the moment I lacked true courage.
当回到过去的想法让我害怕时
And while the thought of going back to that moment terrifies me...
现在是时候面对了
I think it's time.
我知道我不能和你一起进行考验
I know that I can't enter the gauntlet with you,
但我会全程陪在你身边
but know that I will be beside you the whole time.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
不
No!
不 这次不行
No. Not this time.
你表现得很好
You have performed admirably.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
她没有被我英雄救美的举动打动
She was unimpressed with my heroics.
她不欣赏我的无人机
She balked at my surveillance drones.
我们过去还有情侣跟踪装置
You know, we used to have matching tracking devices.
她为我们的纪念日买♥♥的
She got them for our anniversary.
她说最浪漫的事
Said nothing was more romantic
莫过随时清楚她亲爱的莱克斯在哪
than knowing where her Lexie was at all times.
看你深陷爱河的样子感觉很甜蜜
It's so sweet to see you like this, you know, smitten.
深陷爱河
Smitten?
如果我再听到你说这个词
If I ever hear you say that word ever again,
我就会给你的头颅植入微型嗜日者
I'm going to implant a nano sun eater into your skull.
不如你直接
Hey. Why don't you, like, just...
给她洗♥脑♥
Brainwash her?
"我爱莱克斯"那种
"I love Lexie" Style.
奥蒂斯 好伙计 强迫女人爱自己
Otis, my good man, forcing women into loving you
注定会形成不健康的关系
is the underpinning of a toxic relationship.
但你喜欢不健康的关系
But you love toxic relationships.
但我对尼克斯丽的爱更甚
Not as much as I love Nyxly.
她让我改变了
She has made me a changed man.
我成长了
And I have grown.
你为什么不跟她直说感情的事
Then why don't you just tell her the truth about your relationship?
你不能直接告诉女人你什么感觉
You can't just tell a woman how you feel.
她们会吓坏的
It scares them off.
还有一个小时 超极笨蛋就真要找到真爱图腾了
Oh, one hour until the Super Idiots find the Love Totem for real.
你又要去捣乱 拯救尼克斯丽吗
You gonna crash their party again, rescue Nyxly?
不 这回
No, I think this time
我要让这姑娘自己来找我
I'm just going to have to let the girl come to me.
但并不代表我要眼看着她失败
But that does not mean that I am just going to let her fail.
小传话员 我需要你替我
Hello, courier minion. I need you to deliver
给尼克斯丽捎去机密情报
some highly-sensitive intel to Nyxly for me.
但不要告诉她你是从何得知的
But do not tell her where you got it from.
你回来了
Oh, good. You're back.
发生什么了
What happened to you?
我在做研究 一本书掉到我脸上了
I was doing research and a book fell on my face.
两次
Twice.
但我读了《被爱填满之物》这个故事
But I did read Tale of an Object Infused with Love.
说不定就是真爱图腾
You know, maybe it's the Love Totem.
伊内斯·德·卡斯特罗 葡萄牙干尸新娘
Ines De Castro, the Corpse bride of Portugal.
葡萄牙著名恋人之墓
The grave of famous lovers in Portugal.
捣蛋鬼水晶球是这么说的
That's just what the Mxy ball said.
我知道真爱图腾在哪了
I know where the Love Totem is.
葡萄牙 里斯本
我看到了
Hey, guys, I see it.
不会以为我要让你们进来
Oh, you didn't think I'd let you just come in
轻轻松松拿走小图腾吧
and take such a pretty little bauble, did you?
超女
Supergirl!
那只是来自梦想图腾的噩梦
It's only a nightmare from the Dream Totem.
它去哪了
Where did it go?
米奇 快
Mitch, now.
找不到图腾
There's no sign of the Totem.
连能量信♥号♥♥也没了
Even the energy signature is gone.
我得修好这个原型陷阱
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表