剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那我不知道是什么了
then I don't know what is.
我从来没见卡拉以外的外星人
I've never met another alien that wasn't Kara.
你们总是穿得这么正式吗
Do you honestly always dress this formally?
-按照惯例 我们... -肯尼
- Customarily, it's what we-- - Kenny?
妈 我可以解释
Mom. Look, I can explain.
解释
Explain?
解释你为什么跑得这么快
Explain why you ran in so fast,
还要我给你送晚餐吗
I have to bring your dinner to you?
我当时在和卡拉一起学习
Right, I was at a study session with Kara,
但你不必把晚餐送来给我
but you didn't have to bring me dinner.
没问题
It's no trouble.
而且我要休息一下 不能总是在书店里待着
Plus, I need to take a break from doing the store books.
别担心那些书
Don't worry about the books.
今晚我会搞定的
I'll, I'll get them done later tonight,
一写完作业就弄
as soon as I finish my homework.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
-天 -不
- My-- - No--
哥们 时间就是生命
Pal, time is of the essence.
绝了 一找到你电脑的下落 我马上就不烦你了
Totes. I'll be out of your hair as soon as I locate your computer.
兄弟 电脑就在这里
Bro, it's right here.
这是你最好的电脑吗 你...
This is your best computer? You...
糟了 我会想办法的
It's... Sprock. I'll make it work.
好了 接下来我要找到3D打印机的接入口
All right, next, I need to find access to a 3D printer.
3D打印机
A 3D printer?
那只是基本配件 不算是高科技
Yes, just basic. Nothing fancy.
布兰登 我不知道超自然星球上都有些什么
Brandon, I don't know what you have on Psycon,
但3D打印机在这里可不是基本配件
but 3D printers aren't basic here.
一些航♥空♥公♥司♥也许会把它们归入...
Some aerospace companies might have them under--
现在是2009年
This is 2009.
没错
Well, yeah.
还是那句话 你不能用你的戒指
Still, can't you use your ring to,
来施点魔法什么的吗
you know, Dumbledore something up?
不 什么 不行
No. What? No!
从物理上来说
It's physically impossible
从无到有是不可能的 肯尼
to create something out of nothing, Kenny.
如果我能为你做点什么呢
What if I can get you a something?
进行3D打印的基础是
The building blocks of 3D printing
喷墨引擎和ABS塑料
are an inkjet engine and ABS plastic.
-是吧 -没错
- Right? -That's correct.
我们学校的创客实验室里都有这些东西
We have all that stuff at our school STEM lab.
另外 周五那里基本没人
Plus, on Friday, no one's really there.
我们可以早点溜进学校
Oh, we could sneak onto campus early,
这样我们就可以为所欲为了
and then we'd have the run of the whole place.
没准行得通 计划不错
That could work. Well planned.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Uh, glad I could help.
那么 这些东西你还吃吗
So, will you be eating all of this?
谢了
Thank you.
-谢谢你为我做的一切 -这没什么
- Thanks for this. - It's nothing.
你说你跟布兰登要逃离一个濒临毁灭的星球
You said that you and Brandon were fleeing a dying planet.
这是不是意味着
Does that mean
你的家人 他们...
your family, are they...
我父亲成功逃走了
My father was able to escape,
但是我跟我姐姐不怎么说话 而且...
but my sister and I don't really talk, and, um...
在我们不得不逃走之前 我母亲就去世了
my mother passed away before we had to flee.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也失去了妈妈
I lost my mom, too.
但是 这个
But... this
是她的
was hers.
这来自氪星
It's from Krypton.
我仍然记得那里的情景
I still remember what it was like there.
我仍然记得她
I still remember her.
我很爱我在地球上的家庭
I love my Earth family,
但是这与跟真正了解你的人
but it's not the same as being with people
在一起的感觉是不一样的
who really understand you.
我能理解你
I know what you mean.
我的超能力需要由母亲传给女儿
My powers are passed down from mother to daughter,
但她还没来得及教我怎么运用就去世了
but my mom died before she could teach me how to use them.
虽然没有她的指导 我一直尽力而为
I've been doing my best without her guidance...
但是我步履维艰
but I am struggling.
你不会一直有这种感觉
You won't always feel that way.
会好起来的
It gets better.
有时候 我在想
Sometimes, I think
如果我能给她打个电♥话♥
that if I could just call her,
听听她的声音 我可能会找到
and hear her voice, I might be able to find
继续下去的勇气
the confidence to keep going.
那么 你的超能力是什么
So, what can your powers do?
我是说 除了通灵和移♥动♥地球之外
I mean, beyond letting you be psychic and move the Earth?
我可以变出泡泡
I can conjure these bubbles
它们几乎坚不可摧
that are just about as strong as anything.
酷
Cool.
我可以做这个
I can do this.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
展示一下彼此的超能力
Showing each other what we can do.
你们两个明天谁也不许这么做
Well, neither of you are doing that tomorrow.
肯尼刚发了短♥信♥
Kenny just texted.
他和布兰登要去修理那个盒子
He and Brandon are gonna be working on fixing that box thing,
所以 与此同时 我们用妈妈的通行证
so, while he's doing that, we're using Mom's ID
溜进学校里
to slip into the college,
拿到尽可能多的镝
where we can get as much dysprosium as we can.
然后我们就分道扬镳
Then we part ways.
我明白
I understand.
你们冒着很大的风险帮助我们
You're all taking a big risk helping us.
我保证我们会尽快离开
I promise we'll be gone as soon as we can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
艾丽克斯是个控制狂
Alex can be a control freak,
但是你会习惯的
but you get used to it.
我相信我会的
I'm sure I will.
米德维尔高中
有人吗
Hello?
布兰达
Brenda.
你都穿好衣服了
You're dressed!
该走了吗
Is it go time?
你和我只需要在我妈妈去上班之前回来就行
You and I just need to be back before my mom heads out for work.
走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
米德维尔高中
只要你不开灯 就不会有人来打扰你
No one should bother you so long as you keep the lights off.
别担心 我以前组装过类似的东西
Not to worry. I once assembled something similar
在围绕黑洞运行的神经元星球上
on the planet Neuron, which orbits a black hole,
所以 环境昏暗一点
so, talk about, uh... talk about dark.
应该没什么问题
This shouldn't be a problem.
有这样的经历一定很酷
That must be so cool, having adventures like that.
的确很酷 伙计
It's so cool, man.
事实上 这就是我想做的
That's... that's what I want to do, actually.
我是说 不是一直待在太空里
I mean, not, like, be in space all the time,
而是跟卡拉一起去帮助别人
but to go around with Kara, helping people.
她和我都会留在当地上大学
She and I are staying local for college to...
提高自己的能力
to get better at it.
实际上 我刚刚为我们建造了一个基地
In fact, I, uh... I just made us a base.
基地
Base?
在地球上 有个我们称之为超人的外星英雄
Here on Earth, we have this alien hero named Superman.
他就住在一个秘密地堡中
He lives in this secret bunker.
听起来很巧妙
Sounds ingenious.
是的 卡拉很崇拜他
Yeah, Kara kinda looks up to him.
我明白了
I see.
所以 你自己修建了一座实习地堡
So, uh, you built yourself a bunker-in-training.
我准备毕业后再带她去看
I'm gonna show it to her after graduation.
我真的希望她能喜欢
I really, really hope she likes it.
她当然会喜欢
Of course, she will.
运用好物理学最讨女孩欢心了
There's nothing women like more than physics well applied.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表