剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
天呐 我得回凯特科了
Oh, gods. I've got to get back to CatCo.
这一切都可归结于证据不足
It all comes down to a lack of hard evidence
以及诸多合理怀疑
and a lot of reasonable doubt.
体制便是如此
It's the system, you see.
他们先选出一个有权势的人 再努力把他搞垮
They pick a powerful guy and they try to tear him down.
没人该因此被判终身监禁
No one deserves a life sentence for that.
好了 别再这么胡闹了
Okay, enough of this farce.
虽然审判结束了 但我们还有机会
The trial may be over, but we are not.
威廉 快去给我找下一篇莱克斯独家
William, get out there and find me my next Lexposé.
重返工作岗位
Back to work.
威廉
William!
威廉 很抱歉我没能及时赶回法♥院♥
William, I am so sorry i didn't make it back to the courthouse.
就算你回去也改变不了什么
It wouldn't have made a difference.
我觉得一切都无济于事了
I'm not sure any of this does anymore, really.
当然不是
Of course it does.
听着 莱克斯脱罪了
Look, Lex got acquitted,
我们对此无能为力
and there is nothing that we could have done about that.
但当他以后再做其他尝试时
But when he tries something again tomorrow,
我们就能设法应对了
that is something we can do something about.
我们仍然可以有所作为
We can still make a difference.
我们不能就这么放弃
We just can't stop trying.
拜托 你们已经忙了好几个小时了
Come on, you guys have been at it for hours.
吃点东西
Eat.
你们还好吗
How are you guys doing?
布莱尼还在对投射仪进行分♥析♥
Brainy's still running analytics on the projector.
虽然进展缓慢
It's slow going,
但我们在绘制幻影区地图方面取得了进展
but we're making progress on mapping the Phantom Zone.
我说的不是工作 而是你
I wasn't talking about the job, I was talking about you.
好吧
Right.
我在想 你之前说得很对
I was just thinking how right you were,
我们要制定有条不紊的计划
about methodical planning,
不能太过自负 感情用事
without ego or emotion.
真希望我没有反应如此迅速
If I hadn't been so reactive,
仓促地制定出一项冒险的计划
rushing us into a risky plan.
如果幻影区没有破裂
Well, your plan would have worked
你的计划原本会成功的
if the Phantom Zone weren't fractured.
是 但如果我能更周密一点
Yeah, but if I had been more thorough,
事先让布莱尼绘制地图
have Brainy map it before,
我们就能对此有所准备了
we would've been prepared for that.
我们下次就有经验了
Well, now, we will be next time.
但我知道你经历了很多
But I know you're going through a lot.
你可以跟我倾诉
You can talk to me.
但我今天差点失去你
But I almost lost you today...
还有艾丽克斯和大家
and Alex, everyone.
我必须尽我所能把卡拉救回来
I need to do what I must to get Kara back.
在那之前 我得听从你的建议
Until then, I need to follow your advice.
别再想儿女情长
Stop thinking in terms of family and
做个冷酷的战士
just be a soldier.
卢瑟先生 现在你自♥由♥了 接下来有何计划
Mr. Luthor, now that you're free, what's next?
我很高兴我能重获自♥由♥
I'm just glad that I can return to making a difference
继续改变这个世界
as a free man.
21世纪的键盘真是烂透了
These 21st-century keyboards suck.
欢迎回家 卡拉
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我没法救她回来 我...
I couldn't... I couldn't get her back. I...
我救不了她
I couldn't save her.
任谁在一天之内也做不到这一点
That's more than anyone could have pulled off in a day.
不只是今天
No, it's not just today.
我是说 如果我们永远都...
I mean, what if we never... What...
如果她真的消失了呢
What if she's really gone?
我怎么能接受
I mean, how am I supposed to accept
一个没有卡拉的世界呢
a world without Kara in it?
你唯一需要接受的是
The only thing that you have to accept
这可能需要一段时间
is that this could take a while.
但你要继续战斗 她也一样
But you are going to keep fighting, and so is she.
是的 但问题在于 我不知道我能否做到
Yeah, but that's the thing, I don't know if I can.
这都算不上一条艰难的道路
This isn't just a hard path.
我眼前根本没有路
I don't see any path at all.
我们没有进展 凯莉
We're nowhere, Kelly.
我们没有进展 而她孤身一人
We are nowhere, and she is alone
我可能再也见不到她了
and I might not ever see her again.
又发生了令人惊讶的转折
Another surprising turn of events.
莱克斯·卢瑟要求地方检察官
Lex Luthor has called for the District Attorney
转而考虑对他妹妹莉娜的指控
to instead consider charges against his sister, Lena,
莉娜今天将出庭作证...
who in the process of testifying today...
她或与犯罪活动有所牵连
...may have implicated herself in criminal activity.
这才过去多久 莱克斯就再次进入公众视野了
So much for not speaking about Lex publicly, huh?
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我之前有点自私
I was behaving selfishly earlier.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我不该利用你的
I shouldn't have tried to use you.
我也不该冲你发火
And I shouldn't have jumped down your throat.
那样很虚伪
It was hypocritical.
我非常清楚想要做出弥补有多难
I'm intimately aware of how difficult it is to make amends.
你做得很有派 不顾困难挺身而出
Well, you did it in style, coming forward despite the difficulty.
说实话 我真希望自己有勇气
Honestly, I wish I was brave enough
那样面对我父亲
to confront my father like that.
怎么 难道要给他一个哗众取宠的平台
What? By giving him a platform to grandstand
结果却事与愿违
that backfires so disastrously
地检最终转而开始调查你吗
that the DA ends up investigating you instead?
以其人之道还治其人之身
By using his own strategies against him.
你把莱克斯置于你所希望的境地
You pushed Lex right where you wanted him.
没有人能想到陪审团会同情他
No one could have expected the jury to sympathize.
我们会用凯特科的一切资源去紧盯莱克斯
We'll keep going after Lex with everything CatCo's got.
我也会的
I will, too.
如果司法系统不去阻止他 那我来
And if the justice system doesn't stop him, then I will.
我要为此干杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
我承认我没想到你的演技那么奏效
I admit I didn't expect your little performance be so effective.
你比我自己更加低估了我 母亲
You underestimated me even more than I did, Mother.
没人能像胡迪尼一样
No one should have been able
在那种情况下逃脱
to Houdini themselves out of a situation like that.
拜托 胡迪尼只会耍把戏
Please. Houdini was all about tricks,
而我现在看到了赤♥裸♥裸的真♥相♥的价值
whereas I am now seeing the value of unvarnished truth.
我从没想过这两个词会用到卢瑟家的人身上
Two words I never thought I'd hear applied to a Luthor.
现在我的故事配得上我们心爱的家族姓氏了吗
And how does my narrative suit our beloved family name now?
比你妹妹强多了
Far better than your sister's.
我仅凭一己之力 就一下子从大屠♥杀♥的凶手
From mass murderer to vindicated martyr in one fell swoop,
变成了正义的殉道者
and all I needed was me.
我浪费了那么多时间试图收买♥♥ 威胁
I wasted so much time trying to buy, threaten
或者给别人洗♥脑♥ 让他们听我的
or brainwash people into doing what I wanted.
但很显然 人们喜欢实话实说的人
But apparently, people love a guy who tells it like it is.
关键是 如果你能让他们一直买♥♥账
The key is, if you can get them to buy it long enough,
他们就无法辨别
they stop being able to discern
你所说的到底是事实
whether you're telling it like it really is,
还是你希望他们相信的事情
or how you want them to believe it is.
见鬼
Ah, damn it.
你们哪个小贼喝了我的O型阴性血
Which one of you thieving idiots drank my O negative?
赛拉斯来电
荣恩 我觉得幻影对我产生了影响
J'onn, I think the Phantom did something to me.
请过来 我需要帮助
Please come. I think I need help.
他们去哪里了
Where did they just go?
我不知道 我从没见过幻影那样做过
I have no idea. I've never seen a Phantom do anything like that.
如果他们能通过传送门去往各处
Well, if they use portals to get around,
也许我们也可以通过传送门出去
maybe we can use one to get out.
看来传送门的开启和关闭时间
It looks like the portals only open and close long enough
只够幻影通过
for a Phantom to get through it.
那我们就得抓个幻影了
Then I guess we're gonna have to catch a Phantom.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表