剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那就不要浪费这次机会
Well, then we better make this count.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
凯莉在黑曜石拿到了莱克斯的代码
Kelly was able to access Lex's code at Obsidian.
到目前为止 逆向工程很容易
Thus far, it's been easy enough to reverse engineer,
但排序 控制流
but the sequencing, the control flow...
莱克斯按几个键
the way Lex was able to override free will
就能超控自♥由♥意志
with a few keystrokes...
挺可怕的
is quite terrifying.
是我设计的代码
The code was my design...
荣恩和梅根已就位了吗
Are J'onn and M'gann in position?
确认就位
Affirmative.
我们准备好引发大清洗
And we're ready to trigger Myriad
只要他们关掉所有的卫星
as soon as they take down all the satellites.
但愿超女能拖住莱克斯
Hopefully, Supergirl will keep Lex busy long enough
这样我们就能阻止他
so we can stop him.
莉娜 我...
Lena, I...
我希望你知道
I need you to know that
我完全不知道这是莱克斯的计划
I had no idea that this was Lex's plan.
我以为如果我...
I thought that if... if I was...
接近他 我就能知道
close to him, I-I-I would be able to know...
如何及何时阻止他 但我...
how and when to stop him, but I...
我没做到
I didn't.
我很担心...
I was so worried that...
跟莱克斯合作 让我变成了恶人
by working with Lex I was becoming the villain,
让我不知道他想做什么
that... that I lost track of... of what he was up to.
我以为...
I thought...
这么做能帮忙拯救世界
that by doing this I would help save the world,
但是...
but...
看看它所造成的伤害
look what it's done...
布莱尼
Brainy,
你愿意牺牲一切
you were willing to sacrifice everything
去救你的朋友
to save your friends.
另一方面来说 我是个伪善者
On the other hand, I was the hypocrite
认为自己能解决世界上所有的问题
who believed that she had the answers to all the world's problems.
透过莱克斯的视角看世界也不过如此
It's the closest I've ever come to seeing things through Lex's eyes.
自怨自艾和盲目自大
Self-pity and blinding hubris
应该是卢瑟的家训
should be the Luthor family motto.
如果这世上有"罪责奖"的话
So if anyone's gonna win the culpability award,
我赢面比你大多了
I've got you by a landslide.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
想办法纠正过去的错误
Try and cope with the mistakes of the past and...
感恩还有相信我们的朋友
appreciate that we have friends who still believe in us.
现在去拯救世界
Now let's go save the world.
第一卷已完成
Volume one is complete.
开始第二卷吗 卡拉·佐·艾尔
Shall we move on to volume two, Kara Zor-El?
还有第二卷
Volume two?
我猜简洁不是你的超能武器
I suppose brevity was never in your arsenal of superpowers.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
瞧
Behold...
我的远程控制器
my remote controller...
预装了密钥代码
preloaded with the key codes
能关闭我在天上的每一只"鸟"
to deactivate every one of my birds in the sky.
布莱尼的情报很准确
Brainy's Intel was spot-on.
我们去找那个瓶子吧
Let's find that bottle.
小家伙们
Hey, little guys,
奥蒂斯叔叔无论如何都会保护你们
Uncle Otis is gonna protect you no matter what.
-奥蒂斯 -交出瓶子
- Otis? - Hand over the bottle.
你不会真以为我会给你
You didn't actually think I was gonna give you
真的密钥代码吧
the real key codes, did you?
不
No!
要建议吗
A word of advice?
下次来别人的星球
Next time you land on somebody else's planet,
找一个太阳能同时加强你脑力和体力的地方
try one where the sun boosts your brain and your brawn.
但我刚想起来
Oh, but I just remembered...
于你
for you...
没有下次了
there won't be a next time.
卫星要进入同步状态了
The satellites are coming into alignment.
信♥号♥♥
The signal...
是那些卫星
It's the satellites...
是不是有人头痛痛啦
somebody got a little boo-boo in their head?
不
No.
我们不会放弃
We are not giving up.
行
Okay.
荣恩和梅根肯定关闭卫星了
J'onn and M'gann must've shut down the satellites.
我来激活大清洗 恢复正常脑功能
I'll activate Myriad and restore normal brain functions.
我不知道我看上了他哪一点
莱克斯爱众人
恐怕我们没空说遗言了 梦想女
I'm afraid we haven't time for any last words, Dream Girl...
是梦想者
It's "Dreamer."
现在轮到谁头疼了
Who's got the headache now?
给
Here.
但愿还来得及救卡拉
Let's hope we're not too late for Kara.
怎么
What,
不恳求 不来那套长篇大论
no pleading, no hopeful pontification
教我可以改变
about how I can change
学习成为更好的人
and learn to be a better person...
那是你的问题 卡拉
That's your problem, Kara...
你 利维坦 你们都一样
you, Leviathan, you're all the same.
推动自己的议题 尝试改变人性
Pushing an agenda, trying to make humanity bend
但人们并不想改变
in ways that it just doesn't want to.
就像你改变莉娜
Yeah, like you tried to bend Lena...
骗她对付我
pitting her against me?
你只是一副躯壳 体内是外星基因
You're a man with alien DNA coursing through him,
自以为是为了世界好
thinking he knows what's best for this world.
听着耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
听着像是愿意不惜代价来拯救人类的人
Sounds like someone willing to do whatever it takes to save humanity.
卢瑟卫星已摧毁
民众已无危险
莉娜·卢瑟方案启动
*我已付出代价*
*反反复复*
*我被判有罪*
*但并未犯罪*
*我的的确确*
*曾犯过错误*
*我自作自受*
*我挺了过来*
*我们是冠军 朋友们*
*我们会战斗到底*
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luther.
如果你们要来救钢铁女侠
Well, if you're here to save the Girl of Steel,
你们可来晚了
you're one glam rock hit too late.
是吗
Are we?
-怎么回事 -你太好猜了
- How? - You're predictable.
你可以感谢你妹妹证明了这一点
You can thank your sister for proving that.
你还以为你能击败我
You still think you can beat me?
我坚不可摧
I'm invincible.
我们说了才算
Not if we have anything to say about it.
受死吧 莱克斯
Welcome to mortality, Lex.
可真尴尬
Oh, that's just embarrassing.
今天真是完美
I didn't think this day could get any better.
幻影区投射器
A Phantom Zone Projector.
不
No!
卡拉 不
Kara! No!
我赢了
I won.
小心 我容易产生伤痕
Careful. I bruise easily.
我现在不能永生了
I'm not immortal anymore, remember?
布莱尼 投射器怎么要捣鼓那么久
Brainy, what's taking so long with that Projector?
日期被抹掉了
The date has been wiped.
我不知道能否恢复
I don't know if it's recoverable
包括投射器本身
and the Projector itself...
不需要 我打开物质传送门就行
No, we don't need it. I'll just open a transmat portal
就像危机时一样
like I did during Crisis.
不 不 就算那样可行
No, no, no. Even if that were to work
没有她的坐标
without the coordinates of where he sent her,
你也没法在幻影区找到她
she could be anywhere in the Phantom Zone.
各位
Guys.
我找到了记录晶体
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表