剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
When we rescued Kara from the Phantom Zone,
你还记得你问我
do you remember when you asked me
是否确定我想要去吗
if I was sure if I wanted to go?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我当时害怕我帮不上忙
I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to help.
我的恐惧幻觉是
So, my Fear Vision,
你和其他人在幻影区里的幻象攻击我
I was attacked by Phantom versions of you and the others.
和我说我永远也...
Telling me that I would never...
无法与每个人的能力和智力抗衡
be able to compete with everyone's powers and intellect.
说我软弱
That I was weak.
也许它说得对
Maybe it was right.
我不相信这些
I don't believe that.
你这么说是因为你是我女朋友
You have to say that, you're my girlfriend.
并不是
No, I don't.
那告诉我恐惧幻觉是怎么结束的
So... tell me how the Fear Vision ended.
我
I...
我意识到就算我无法对抗幻影区里的自己
I realized that even if I couldn't fight your Phantom selves,
也许我可以保护你们
maybe I could protect you instead.
所以我找到了一块弹片
So, I found a piece of shrapnel.
让我想起了吉米的守护者盾牌
It reminded me of Jimmy's Guardian shield.
我利用它挡在你们和主幻影之间
And I used it to get between all of you and the Prime Phantom.
成功了 我把你们带回来了
And, yeah, it worked. I brought you back.
当然了
Well, of course you did.
因为你坚强聪明 也很强大
Because you are strong, and you are smart, and you are powerful.
我们所有人都会有疑虑
Hey, we all have doubts,
但就在那时你想你可以保护我
but it's when you thought that you could protect me,
你冒险一试
you took a risk.
只有在你冒险一试时
And it's only when we take risks
我们才能真正地找到自己的归宿
that we can really find out who we're meant to be.
而乔伊
And Joey...
非常幸运能有你在他身边
is very lucky to have you in his corner,
因为你是一位守护者
because you are a protector.
你总是会陪在他身边
And you'll always be there for him.
过来
Come here.
怀亚特·科特监狱长
我不相信
I don't believe it.
抱歉 但是重生计划中的确有腐♥败♥现象
I'm sorry, but there is corruption in the Second Chances program.
认为有人可以这样虐待工人的想法
The idea that anyone would abuse the workers like that,
是违背良心的
it's unconscionable.
所以我们必须查清楚
That is why we have to figure out
谁会混进这个计划中
who could have infiltrated the program.
我现在和你说那是不可能的
And I'm telling you that that's impossible.
我亲自采取了严格的防范措施
I personally put strict safeguards in place.
我知道这件事很难接受
Look, I know this is hard,
但这不只是一系列卡车抢劫这么简单
but this is so much more than just a series of truck robberies.
精心策划这件事的人在制♥造♥放射性炸♥弹♥
Whoever's orchestrating this is building a dirty bomb.
-你从哪听来的 -超女告诉我的
- Where did you hear that? - Supergirl told me.
所以你需要知道真♥相♥
That's why you needed to know the truth.
我想让你有机会公开表态
I want to give you the chance to go on the record.
你不能报道这件事
You can't write this story.
没有证据 他们会终止我的计划
Without proof, they'll shut my program down.
不要让几个小小犯罪团伙的行径
Don't let the actions of a small group of criminals
毁了我们正在做的善事
ruin the good we're doing.
-监狱长 我... -卡拉 我向你保证
- Warden, I-- - Kara, I promise you
只要一抓到外星逃犯
that I will do a full internal investigation
查普曼警官安然无恙之后
once the alien escapees have been captured,
我就会做一个详尽的内部调查
and once Officer Chapman is found safe.
我不明白你为什么无法直面真♥相♥
I don't understand why you can't just see the truth.
不要对我用这种态度
You just need to drop this!
对不起 这件事涉及到危险外星罪犯
I'm sorry. This is just a very tense situation
情况非常紧张
involving dangerous alien criminals.
你可以在这一切证明纯属误会之后
You can do a story after this all turns out
再做个报道
to just be a misunderstanding.
等等 等等 妈
Wait. Wait. Mom!
妈 我需要你
Mom, I need you!
妈
Mom!
尼娅 你回来了
Nia. You're back.
感谢上天
Thank goodness.
很抱歉我们的对话被那邪恶猫头鹰打断了
I'm sorry our conversation got interrupted by that vicious owl.
我们刚要达成交易
We were just about to make a deal.
谢谢 但还是算了
Thanks. But no thanks.
-我不明白 -尼克斯丽 我不了解你
- I don't understand. - Nyxly... I don't know you.
但我知道五维生物基本上都不值得信任
But I do know that imps on the whole are not to be trusted.
你希望自己因种族而被吐槽吗 尼娅
How would you like to be judged by your species, Nia?
-你不是地球上的英雄吗 -是的 但
- Aren't you a hero on Earth? - Yes, but--
我可以实现你最大胆的愿望 尼娅
I can grant your dearest wish, Nia.
你可以终结这痛苦梦境的循环
And you can end this cycle of tormented dreams,
最终见你母亲一天
and finally see your mum for 24 hours.
-你不想要吗 -我当然想要
- Don't you want that? - Of course I do.
那我们就互相帮助
Then let's help each other!
那只怪鸟
That monstrous bird.
滚出这里
Get out of here!
尼娅 智者自明
The wise understand by themselves, Nia.
愚者听命于人
Fools follow the words of others.
别听那只蠢猫头鹰
Don't listen to that stupid owl.
猫头鹰会照亮黑暗中的东西
Owls will bring to light what is in the dark.
-他们是真理的象征 -胡说
- They're symbols of truth. - Nonsense.
那是只残忍♥的猛禽 它看我们俩
That is a ferocious bird of prey who's looking at us
就像一对可口的小麻雀
like a pair of tiny little tasty sparrows.
她想离间并征服我们 尼娅
She's trying to divide and conquer us, Nia,
这样她就能把我们当早餐吃了
so that she can devour us for breakfast.
我不认为猫头鹰有那么邪恶
I don't think owls are that devious.
我妈妈很尊敬它们
My mother revered them.
智慧不在于看到
Wisdom lies not in seeing things,
而在于看透
but in seeing through them.
闭嘴 你个食尸兽
Shut up, you ghoul.
尼娅
Nia...
我在宇宙见多识广 那个生物是邪恶的
I have been around the universe, and that creature is evil.
你看到她如何攻击我了
You saw how she attacked me.
别让她扰乱你的心智
Don't let her mess with your mind.
拜托 让我们一起逃离这里
Please, let's get us out of here
让你和你妈妈团聚
and get you reunited with your mum.
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
别打扰我们
Leave us alone!
你在干什么
What are you working on?
我在尽我所能找到更多关于
I'm trying to find out as much as I can
范库尔监狱科特监狱长的东西
about Warden Kote at Van Kull Prison.
你的朋友已经不在中情局工作了 是吗
Your friend doesn't still work for the CIA, do they?
还在 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你想深挖那个监狱长吗
You're looking for a deep dive on the warden?
你介意去问问吗
Would you mind asking?
当然 乐意帮忙
Sure. Happy to help.
很好 那帮我理解一下这个
Oh, good. Then help me understand this.
我给你们俩布置个作业
I gave you two an assignment.
帮我联♥系♥一位超级朋友的采访
Get me an interview with one of the Super Friends.
其中两位在同一时间出现在同一地点
Now, two of them were at the same place at the same time,
你们在哪
and where were you?
-不在那里 -安德里亚 我们其实可以
- Not there. - Andrea, we can actually--
不不不 我不想听你的借口
No, no, no. I don't want to hear your excuses.
不仅你错失了黄金机会
Not only did you miss a golden opportunity
没拿到我想要的东西
to get me what I want,
凯特科还被其他所有新闻机构抢先了
but CatCo was scooped by every other news outlet.
之后我都不敢看我们的媒体跟踪评级了
I can't bring myself to look at our media tracker ratings after this.
谁在乎那个评级
Who cares about the ratings?
什么
What?
我
I, uh...
你一直说你想让凯特科变成
You keep saying you want CatCo to be
中城最可靠的新闻来源
the most trusted source of news in National City.
是的 我当然想
Yes. Of course I do.
我们的读者比以往任何时候都更需要
Our readers need hard-hitting and truthful reporting
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表