剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And you can help her figure out her powers
帮她欣然接受它们
and help her feel comfortable experiencing them.
是的 我能做到
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
你能做到
You can do that.
这是巧克力饼干的味道吗
Do I smell chocolate chip cookies?
是巧克力瑞士卷 佳发蛋糕
Actually, chocolate roulade, Jaffa cakes
还有燕麦饼干 是我米利森特姨妈的拿手点心
and hobnobs, my Aunt Millicent's specialty.
这不是给你的 是让艾丽克斯带给埃斯梅的
And they're not for you. They're for Alex to give to Esme.
是啊 那个小公主
Yes, the young liege.
你们有谁知道她更喜欢
Tell me, do either of you have any sense what her preference
哪种积木套装吗
for building block sets might be?
城♥堡♥ 主题公园还是火车
Castle, theme park or train?
-火车 -火车
- Train. - Train.
抱歉 听力太好了
Sorry. Super hearing.
答案真的那么明显吗
Was the answer really that obvious?
城♥堡♥和主题公园都很好 布莱尼
The castle and the theme park are great, Brainy,
但她搭建完火车后 就可以带着它
but once she builds the train, she can take it
去做各种冒险
on whatever adventure she wants.
这也是我想说的话
The words right out of my mouth.
找到尼克斯丽或下一个图腾了吗
Any luck finding Nyxly or the next Totem?
还在扫描
Still scanning.
尼娅在帕瑟斯也没能找到梦想图腾
Nia hasn't had any luck in Parthas finding the Dream Totem either.
匹配成功 尼克斯丽
-看来你找到她了 -是的
- Looks like you just got lucky. - Indeed.
似乎三天前 当我们处理
It appears that three days ago, Nyxly broke into The Hague
人性图腾造成的混乱时
while we were dealing with the chaos
尼克斯丽闯入了海牙
caused by the Humanity Totem.
不过她根本没有进去 也什么都没带走
Although, she barely entered and walked away with nothing.
你为什么现在才匹配成功
Why are you only getting the match now?
这个系统会扫描全世界所有可用的公共摄像头
The system scans every available public camera worldwide.
那可是数十亿字节的数据 很可惜
That's billions of bits of data, and unfortunately,
我受制于21世纪的上传速度
I am beholden to 21st century upload speeds.
我现在正在访问海牙的安全系统
I'm accessing The Hague's security system now
获取更多信息
for more information.
竟然没有相关的新闻报道 我还是觉得惊讶
Still, it's surprising there was no news report.
随着卡兹尼亚和柯尔多·马提斯之间的事情不断升级
With things escalating between Kaznia and Corto Maltese,
各方正在促成和平谈判
and the setting up of the peace talks,
海牙的非抢劫事件可能是最没有新闻价值的事情
a non-robbery at The Hague was probably the least newsworthy item.
那边肯定有一个图腾
A Totem must be there.
从监控录像上来看 尼克斯丽刚刚返回海牙了
According to their security feed, Nyxly just returned.
荷兰海牙
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
移除这个能量场并退下
Remove this energy field and stand down
否则这些士兵会开火的
or these soldiers will fire.
我也不想冒犯你们
You know, I hate to be rude,
但我就是不喜欢有东西指着我
but I just don't like things being pointed at me.
瞧啊 在恐惧中寸步难行
Look at that, frozen in fear.
看来我又一次成为了你的对手
Seems I'm a match for you once again.
凭借图腾的力量 我可以给予勇气 而且
And with the Totem's power I can give courage and...
也可以夺走勇气
I can take it away.
那要看你攻击的对象是谁了
I guess that depends who you hit it with.
你来拖住她 我去穿越力场
Keep her distracted. I'm going over the force field.
没想到你们会来呢
Isn't this a lovely surprise?
瞧瞧这些礼物
Wow. Look at all the gifts.
埃斯梅 这几位是我的同事
Esme, these are my co-workers.
这是莉娜
This is Lena.
这是威廉 这是布莱尼
This is William and this is Brainy.
各位 这是埃斯梅
Everyone, meet Esme.
你好 埃斯梅 很高兴认识你
Hello, Esme. It's very good to meet you.
你好漂亮
You're very pretty.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So are you.
我在想 布莱尼
Hey, I was wondering, Brainy,
你能不能花点时间帮我
if you could spare a little bit of time to help me out.
埃斯梅是戴拉星人 凯莉和我想着
Um, Esme is a Dyralian, and Kelly and I are looking
让她对自己的模仿能力更适应一些
to get her to feel a little more comfortable with her mimic powers.
-当然是私下里 -没问题
- Off the record. - Of course.
好在我过去和戴拉星人是老朋友
Lucky for you, I used to be old friends with a Dyralian.
有一次 戴拉星人和我
This one time, the Dyralian and I
跟维纳星人朋友相聚
were socializing with a Winathian friend of ours,
戴拉星人无意中模仿了维纳星人的能力
and the Dyralian unknowingly taps into the Winathian's ability
解除了房♥间里的重力
to de-power the gravity in the room.
花了我们三小时才从天花板下来
It took us three hours to get down from the ceiling.
他很幽默
He's funny.
说吧 你有多了解慧核星量子力学
Tell me, how familiar are you with Coluan quantum mechanics? Hmm?
你受过近身格斗训练吗
Have you been trained in hand-to-hand combat?
行了
Okay.
好吧 看看这次有什么考验等着我
All right, let's see what gauntlet you have for me this time.
柯基兹斯
Cgyrzyx.
为了得到图腾
To obtain the Totem,
你要激发比太阳更久更亮的希望
inspire a hope that burns longer and brighter than the sun.
这是由一个宝座雕刻出的"花之手"
The "Hand of the Flower" carved out of the throne
宝座曾属于厄尔皮斯 是希腊的希望女神
that once belonged to Elpis, the Greek Goddess of Hope.
它肯定是被放在海牙作为和平的护身符
It must have been placed here at The Hague as a talisman of peace.
我收到了我的考验
I received my gauntlet.
它说要激发长久的希望
It said to inspire a lasting hope.
好在对你超女来说 那是你的招牌
Luckily for you, Supergirl, that's kind of on brand.
但这朵花根本纹丝不动
Yeah, but the flower won't budge for me.
如果尼克斯丽能通过考验
If Nyxly's able to figure out the gauntlet
率先从石头里拿到希望图腾
and get this Hope Totem out of the rock first...
你们有人知道那个外星人对领导人们做了什么吗
Do either of you know what that alien did to my leaders?
半小时前 他们终于开口了
Half hour ago, they were finally starting to talk.
他们现在对彼此抨击个没完
Now they can't stop sniping at each other.
我能懂卡兹尼亚的愤怒
I can understand Kaznia's anger.
柯尔多·马提斯确实
Corto Maltese did build
在卡兹尼亚海域违规填了一座岛
an island in the Kaznian Sea without permission
还开始采油
and started drilling for oil.
这并不意味着两个国家
That doesn't warrant either country
有理由把核武器对准彼此
aiming their nuclear arsenal at the other.
美国只需要该区域保持稳定
The United States just needs the region to remain stable,
这也是我们一直在说服双方的
which is what I've been trying to convince them both of.
好像当那个外星人离开这里时
It appears that when that alien transported out of here,
领导们被她的能量攻击了
the leaders were hit with her energy.
它有夺取人们勇气的能力
It has the power to deplete people's courage.
我看他们并不害怕彼此
They don't look afraid of each other to me.
你说得应该没错
I think you're right.
但这次 让他们变得互不信任
But in this case, it's made them distrustful,
疑神疑鬼 所以他们在争论
paranoid, that's why they're arguing.
荣恩 也许你该待在这儿 守护和平谈话
J'onn, maybe you should stay here and guard the peace talks
以防情况恶化 或尼克斯丽回来
in case they deteriorate or Nyxly comes back.
我会让他们冷静 你们这些超级英雄才好
I will talk them down again so you superheroes can focus
专注于追捕那个外星人 尽职尽责
on capturing that alien and stay in your lane.
恕我直言 国务卿
With all due respect, Secretary,
你们面对的是魔法能源
you're dealing with a magical energy source.
我的精神力能让事情缓和
My psychic abilities can keep things calm.
而且 如果她再回来 我是你们最好的防御措施
Besides, if she comes back, I'm the best defense you'll have.
行
Fine.
别妨碍我就好
Just don't get in my way.
变成其他样子 别抢我的镜
And change into something, so you don't upstage me.
大家人呢
Where is everyone?
楼下 艾丽克斯在让布莱尼帮埃斯梅
Downstairs. Alex is using Brainy to help Esme
习惯她的能力
get used to her powers.
我看到你把你母亲的魔法书拿出来了
I see you have your mother's grimoire out.
所以你越来越顺手了吗
Does that mean you're getting more comfortable with it?
我假装这是牛顿定理
I just pretend it's Newton's Principia,
看书就没有那么难了
and that makes it slightly easier to open.
找尼克斯丽或飞船依旧没进展
There's still no luck in finding Nyxly or that ship,
我想也许我可以试着找一个咒语
so I thought maybe, in the meantime, I could try and find a charm
能帮助压制人性图腾
that could help secure the Humanity Totem
对付尼克斯丽能够获取的魔法
against any magic that Nyxly may still have access to,
以防她找到这来
just in case she comes to find it here.
我不知道该怎么办
Mmm-hmm. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
当我在海牙接受图腾考验时
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表