剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
只有正义之人可以开启
That only the righteous can activate.
你看不到镜像 只会看到家
Instead of a reflection, you see your home...
走过去就行
and walk right through.
不好
Oh, no.
怎么 有什么问题
What? What's the problem?
卡拉 启动吧 我要确定
Kara, activate it. I need to be sure.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
只有我们
Just us.
不起作用
It's not working.
我就不该抱有希望
I was wrong to have hoped.
出口不能坏掉
The exit can't be broken.
尤其在我们经历了这么多艰辛难阻之后
Not after everything we've been through.
尼克斯丽 你的魔法
Nyxly, your magic.
你能修复吗
Can you fix it?
我尽力
I'll try.
我早知道这就是浪费时间
I knew this was a waste of time.
怎么 你这就要放弃了吗
What, you're just going to give up?
父亲 拜托
Father, please.
请你想想我们已经完成的一切
Please, think of everything we've accomplished already.
周围全是敌人 我们却结成了同盟
We made an ally where there were only enemies.
我们在只有痛苦的地方发现了魔法
We found magic where there was only misery.
我们在分开几十年后找到了彼此
We found each other after decades apart.
我们现在不能放弃 尤其是在这一切之后
We can't give up now. Not after all of that.
还能怎么做 镜子无法修复
What else is there to do? The mirror can't be fixed.
也许不行 但你是最了解母亲的人
Maybe not, but you knew Mother better than anyone.
你也知道她绝对不会让她的守卫束手无策的
And you know she never would have left her guards stranded,
所以再想想
so-so think.
换做是她会怎么做
What would she have done?
她会造第二面镜子
She would have built a second mirror.
没错 在哪
Yes. Where?
补给室
The supply rooms.
我记得在我感觉到有一股巨大的力量推着我时
I remember following this life force
我就跟着这股生命力前进
when I felt this tremendous force pushing at me.
就好像我身体的一部分在流失
It was like a part of me was draining away,
然后我看到我再次变成了衍生幻影
and then I saw I was turning into a Progeny again.
双重灵魂困境
The double soul dilemma.
梅根原本的灵魂
M'gann's original soul
和其他人的灵魂都在主幻影的巢穴里
is with the others in the Prime Phantom's lair.
当她飞得太近时
When she flew too close to it,
她那被注入的灵魂觉察到原本的灵魂
the piece that is her transfused soul sensed the original
然后就像磁铁一样互相排斥
and they repelled each other like magnets.
所以我又再次变身
That's why I was turning again.
我差点就没有灵魂了
I was close to having no soul in me.
根据主幻影加速增长和分离的速度
Based on the rate of Prime's accelerated growth and disembodiment,
他很快就会完全成形
he'll soon reach full maturity.
然后会怎么样
What happens after that?
他就会无人可挡
He'll become unstoppable...
也不可能释放藏在他巢穴里的生命力
and it will be impossible to release the life forces held in his lair.
德龙星球就是这样毁灭的
That's what happened on Planet Dheron.
那里也释放了一个幻影
A Phantom was released there, too.
和主幻影一样 他依附的生命力与日俱增
And just like Prime, he grew with every life force he took
直到他完全脱离肉体
until he became completely disembodied.
一小群勇敢的德龙星人
A small band of brave Dheronians
发现蛹里有捕捉到的生命力
found the Chrysalis holding the captured life forces.
但是在幻影完全成形时
But its shell had hardened
蛹壳就会变硬
when the Phantom reached full maturity.
即使用他们最强大的武器
Even with their most powerful weapons,
也无法攻破蛹壳
they were unable to breach it.
灵魂永远被锁在里面
The souls were locked in forever.
我们要在蛹壳完全变硬之前找到它
We need to find the Chrysalis before it fully hardens.
天呐
Great Sprock.
如果我们释放蛹的生命力
If we release the life forces from the Chrysalis,
梅根就能拿回她原本的灵魂
M'gann will get her original soul back.
但她会失去她找到超女
But then she'll lose her sensing power
和幻影区的感知力
to find Supergirl in the Phantom Zone.
那我们必须在这之前找到超女
Then we have to find Supergirl before that happens.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
首先我们要集中精力对付主幻影
First we need to focus on defeating Prime
释放捕捉到的生命力
and releasing the captured life forces.
-但是荣恩 -如果我们现在不行动
- But J'onn-- - If we don't act now,
不仅会失去纳欣诺市
not only will National City be lost...
并且感染将无法逆转
but the infection will reach a point of a no return.
带来一场全球瘟疫
A global pandemic.
如果我们只去找卡拉
If we only go after Kara,
她会回来在地球上
she'll come back to find another Phantom Zone
看到另一个幻影区
right here on Earth.
那我们双管齐下吧
Okay, then we do both.
营救卡拉 打败主幻影
We rescue Kara and we defeat Prime.
各位 我们可以做到的
Guys, we can do this.
如果我们集思广益 就能所向披靡
We can do anything if we just put our minds together.
我们总是能找到解决办法
We always find a way.
当然 一定有别的办法找到主幻影的巢穴
Absolutely. There's got to be another way to find Prime's Lair.
还有一个办法 如果联合梅根的感知力
There is still a way, if we combine M'gann's sensing power
梦想者的超能力来做星体投射
and Dreamer's ability to astral project.
那我会想办法
So I'll work on a way to try
尽力复♥制♥梅根的感知力 来追踪超女的下落
and copy M'gann's sensing power to track Supergirl.
双赢
See, it's win-win.
大家都听到计划了 行动吧
You heard the lady, let's go.
-谢谢你支持我 -当然
- Hey, thanks for backing me up. - No, of course.
那你有什么想法
Okay. So what are you thinking?
Q波 我用它来复♥制♥马拉法克的能力
Q-waves. I use them to replicate Malefic's powers.
我想我可以用同样的方法来复♥制♥梅根的感知力
I believe I can do the same with M'gann's sensing abilities.
那纳米机器人呢
And the nanobots?
我会派它们
I'm gonna task them
绘制隔离装置中衍生幻影的大脑图
to map the brains of the Progeny in containment
来造一台设备
to create a device,
但即使我能这么做
but even if I am able do that,
我也需要一点卡拉的基因
I'm gonna need a piece of Kara's DNA
来校准这台设备
to calibrate the device
才能调整至正确的频率来追踪她的下落
to the right frequency in order to track her.
我知道哪里可以找到
I know where we can find some.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们在努南家时 你做了个梦是吗
You had a dream when we were at Noonan's, didn't you?
同一个梦 卡拉和艾丽克斯在高中的时候
The same one. Kara and Alex in high school.
我不知道为什么一直梦到这个 也不解其意
And I don't know why I keep dreaming it, or what it means.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你几乎把盒子里所有的甜甜圈都吞下肚了
You've practically inhaled every donut in that box.
草莓脆皮加上糖粒可是难得的美味
Strawberry glaze with sprinkles is a rare delicacy.
那倒是 但我知道你这般是为何 布莱尼
That is true. But I know what this is, Brainy.
你关闭了抑制器
With your inhibitors off,
所以你现在感受到了很多情绪
you're feeling a lot of emotions right now.
莉娜建议我接受这些情绪
Lena advised me to embrace them.
现在你不是在接受它们 而是在吞噬它们
Right now, you're not embracing them, you're eating them.
我经历过
I've been there.
卡拉和艾丽克斯也经历过
Kara and Alex, too.
她们对饺子的痴迷
Their dumpling obsession.
甜甜圈不能陪伴你
A donut can't be there for you...
但如果你想倾诉 可以来找我
but I'm here if you wanna talk.
-没问题的 尼娅 -好吧
- It's not a problem, Nia. - Okay.
只要我想 就可以不靠吃东西来减压
Well, I can stop comfort eating whenever I want.
好吧
Okay.
找了24个储藏间 还是没有看到镜子
Twenty-four storage rooms and still no mirror.
卡拉 尼克斯丽 我找到了
Kara! Nyxly! I found it!
出什么事了
What happened?
抓到我的就是那个有伤疤的犯人
It was the prisoner with the scar that captured me.
他肯定是一直在跟踪我们
He must have been following us.
他攻击你父亲 然后想抢走镜子
He attacked your father and then he tried to take the mirror,
但是我把他赶走了
but I chased him off.
我就知道我们不该分头行事
I knew we shouldn't have split up.
-我的脚踝好像骨折了 -别动
- I think my ankle is broken. - Okay, don't move.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表