剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我知道 这个制度
I've seen how hard life can be
对不属于这里的外星人来说会很残酷
for the people that the system isn't designed for,
它让许多不幸的人失望
how that system can fail those less fortunate.
但我向你们保证 如果你们跟我走
But I promise you, if you come with me,
我会尽全力
I will do everything in my power
让你们的声音被听到
to make sure your voices are heard.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please...
别让我们失望
don't let us down.
不会的
I won't.
今晚 范库尔监狱的监狱长怀亚特·科特等人
Tonight, Van Kull Prison warden Wyatt Kote and others were arrested
因参与利用监外工作项目中的外星人
in connection with an alleged plot to use aliens
协助著名国际黑帮组织犯罪
in the prison's work-release program to commit crimes
而被逮捕
for the notorious Intergang Mob syndicate.
今天我们邀请了超女来谈论此事
Here with me to discuss it is Supergirl.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for joining us.
假如这些指控是真的
If these allegations are true,
为什么会发生这种事
how could something like this happen?
显然 制度不完善
Well, clearly, the system is broken
使得掌权者可以滥用职权
when those in power are allowed to abuse that power entrusted to them.
我感到很愤怒 罪犯竟然能渗入
I'm angry that criminals were allowed to infiltrate
重生计划这样有意义的项目
a worthwhile program like Second Chances,
但令人欣慰的是 计划将会受到更严格的监督
but I'm glad that it will continue with new oversight.
超女成功阻止监狱恶行
你认为我们应该如何处理这些外星工作者
And what do you think should be done with the alien workers?
他们应该被宽大处理
They should be shown leniency.
这才是我想看到的报道
Now, that's the kind of reporting I'd like to see.
做得好 威廉
Great job, William.
卡拉 你应该向威廉学学
Kara, you should take a page out of William's book.
好了 回去工作吧
Okay. Everybody, back to work.
我跟你说 超女在现场接受我的采访了
Just so you know, Supergirl came to me at the scene.
-我运气真好 -还好你在那里
- It was dumb luck I was the one. - I'm glad you were there.
安德里亚现在满意了
Well, Andrea is happy.
是 但她还没懂
Yeah, but she still doesn't get it.
这不仅仅是采访超女这么简单
I mean, this is so much more than an interview with Supergirl.
我们要让公众看到
This is about telling the public
那些真正重要的真♥相♥
the truth about issues that matter.
至少我们让人们看到了监狱里发生的事情
Well, we shined a light on what was happening at the prison,
揭露了恶行 阻止了国际帮派肆意犯罪
we exposed the abuse, and we stopped an Intergang crime spree.
那其他地方的滥用职权现象怎么办
What about the abuse that's happening in other places?
我们也要深挖出来 进行报道
We will root them out and report on them, too.
利用什么时间 报道超级朋友小爱好的空闲吗
When? In between our stories about the Super Friends' favorite hobbies?
别怪我这话不入耳
Okay, don't hate me for saying this,
但我觉得安德里亚说得也有道理
but I think Andrea has a point.
超女发声 人们就愿意听
When Supergirl speaks, people listen.
如果超女的采访能让人听得进道理
If an interview with her could make people hear the message...
我就支持这么做
I'm all for it.
我不知道监控录像带
I don't know how that security video
怎么会在我主管的收件箱里
ended up in my supervisor's inbox.
肯定是假的
It's obviously a fake.
肯定有人黑了我的电脑
I mean, somebody must have hacked my computer.
她真的再也不会回来了吗
Is she really gone for good?
对 你们都应该
Yes. You all deserve to be protected
被真正关心你们的人保护
by someone who cares about you.
还有一个小惊喜送给你
And I have one more surprise for you.
奥兰多
Orlando!
过来
Come here.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
法官赦免了我 认为我和其他人
The judge pardoned me, said it was unfair
遭到了不公平的处罚
what they did to me and the others.
也就是说 我被释放了 不会再回去了
Which means I'm out. I'm never going back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
都是你做的 对吗
You did all of this, didn't you?
抱歉 埃斯梅 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, Esme, I, um... I don't know what you're talking about.
别担心 我会替你保守秘密
Don't worry, I'll keep your secret.
这座房♥子需要一位守护天使 现在我们有你了
This house needed a guardian angel. And now, we have you.
今天很累吗
Rough day?
一开始确实是这样
It definitely started that way.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
但是
But for the first time...
我已经很久
in a long time...
没有从头到脚地感到兴奋了
I felt completely exhilarated.
我感觉充满了力量
I felt empowered.
今天我做了真正有意义的事情
And today, I saw I made a real difference.
我说了 我爱的凯莉·奥尔森从不轻言放弃
I told you, the Kelly Olsen that I love never gives up.
我知道我该做什么了 艾丽克斯
I know what I need to do, Alex.
这一群体需要有人来保卫他们的权利
This community needs someone who is willing to fight for them,
即使制度听不见他们的声音
even when the system isn't listening.
是的
Yeah.
是时候接过吉米的使命了
It's time to pick up where Jimmy left off.
我要成为新的守护者
I want to be the new Guardian.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
是什么
What?
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
好了
Okay.
打开吧
Open it.
在危机期间 看见你用盾的那一刻
The moment I saw you use that shield during Crisis,
我就有预感 这一天终会到来
I had a hunch that this might be coming.
所以我联♥系♥了詹姆斯
So, I reached out to James.
他把这个送给你了
And he sent this for you.
我想 没有人比你更适合做下一任守护者了
I don't think there is anyone better fit to be the next Guardian.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say...
我爱你
except I love you.
等你开始训练后 再看看是什么感觉吧
Yeah, we'll see how you feel after we start your training.
-敬守护者 -敬守护者
- To Guardian. - To Guardian.
-妈妈 -你回来了
- Mom. - You came back.
你真的只是想回到五维空间吗
Do you really just want to go back to the 5th Dimension?
等我离开这里 恢复能力之后
As soon as I get out of here and replenish my powers,
我就立刻回家
I'll go straight home.
如果我帮你
And if I help you,
那我们说好了
we have a deal.
你要让我妈妈起死回生24小时
And you bring my mom back for 24 hours.
五维生物从不食言
Imps never break their deals.
答应吗
Are you in?
答应
I'm in.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表