剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait!
妈妈
Mom!
我是尼娅
It's Nia!
回来 我需要你 求你了 等等
Come back, I need you! Please, wait!
-开始 -好的
- And, go! - Okay.
她应该当女王
She should be queen.
-梅根·马克尔 -正确
- Uh, Meghan Markle. - Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
《披萨 月亮 爱神》
Okay. Pizza, moon, amore.
-迪安·马丁 -正确
- Dean Martin? - Yes.
好简单
Easy.
《加州打字机》
Typewriters?
-汤姆·汉克斯 -正确 宝贝
- Tom Hanks? - Yes, babe!
-天呐 你们太厉害了 -这是怎么回事
God, you're so good at this. What in the world?
作弊 这就是作弊
Cheating. This is cheating.
时间到
Time. Time.
她们又赢了 拜托
And they win again. Come on!
太棒了
Yes!
好胜心切啊
Really competitive.
要是我不了解情况的话 我还以为你们会通灵术呢
If I didn't know better, I'd say you guys were psychic.
我们现在已经能互相...
Well, we are starting to finish each other's...
吃对方剩下的三明治了
Sandwiches.
-好甜 -无论如何
- Cute. - Well, whatever it is,
你们很适合住在一起
living together certainly suits you.
谢谢 我们也这么想
Aw, thanks. We think so, too.
好了 荣恩 尼娅 轮到你俩了
All right. J'onn, Nia, you're up.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 只是布莱尼送佐·艾尔回阿尔戈了
Yeah. It's just, um, with Brainy taking Zor-El back to Argo,
我最近睡得不太好
I guess I haven't been sleeping that well.
也许等莉娜来了 我可以跟她组队
Well, maybe Lena could team up with me when she gets here.
不 她还在东部
No, she's still back east,
寻找关于她生母的信息
looking for information about her birth mother.
真希望她能借此获得内心的平静
I really hope whatever she finds brings her some peace.
是吧
Right?
她和卢瑟家族那边的关系实在很糟糕
She's really had a rough go with the Luthor side of the family.
岂止是糟糕
That is putting it mildly.
凯莉 社会福利工作做得怎么样
So, Kelly, how's the social work job going?
我很喜欢 但节奏很紧张
Oh, I love it. But it can be pretty intense.
我明天就有一个新案子
I actually have a new case tomorrow,
是一个具有电磁脉冲能力的10岁外星孤儿
with a 10-year-old alien orphan with EMP powers.
他唯一的家人是在监狱里的哥哥
His only family is a brother in prison.
真令人心碎
That is heartbreaking.
如果有人能帮助他 那就是你 宝贝
Well, if anybody can help him, it's you, babe,
因为同情心是你的超能力
because empathy is your superpower.
这话也太甜了
Aw, that's really cute.
你们俩还能再甜一点吗
Can you two please be just a little more adorkable?
-应该不行了 -来吧 尼娅
- I don't think so. - All right. Come on, Nia.
我们给这些疯孩子一点颜色瞧瞧
Let's show these crazy kids how to do it.
超级朋友都是怎么找乐子的
What do the Super Friends do for fun?
他们会去找乐子吗
I mean, do they even have fun?
我想要你们三个去调查
I want you three to find out.
安德里亚 我们又不是打个热♥线♥就能联♥系♥到超级朋友
Andrea, it's not like there's a Super Friends hotline we can call.
那就不惜一切手段
Well, then do whatever you have to.
跟踪他们 在夜空中投射一个大大的"S"
Stalk them. Project a big "S" in the night sky.
从桥上跳下去 这样他们就会有人来接住你
Jump off a bridge, so one of them has to catch you.
然后在你降落的路上做采访
Then interview them on your way down.
我不管你们怎么做 只管去做
I don't care how you do it, just do it.
我没法代表超女说话
I... I can't speak for Supergirl,
但我敢说她正忙着拯救真正陷入危机的人们
but I'm sure she's too busy saving people with real emergencies
没时间接受名人采访
to do a celebrity puff piece.
而且我听说他们甚至不喜欢接受采访
And I heard that they don't even like giving interviews.
你忘了我们对梦想者的独家报道吗
Well, are you forgetting our exclusive with Dreamer?
还有你在我参加黑曜石白金巡回发布会期间
And how about your tete-a-tete with Supergirl
与超女的对谈
during my press tour for Obsidian Platinum, hmm?
我曾向她保证 我们的谈话不会被公开
I had assured her that our conversations were off the record.
那就让她接受公开采访
Well, then get her on the record.
我们每次刊登超级朋友采访
Every time we have a Super Friend interview,
凯特科媒体跟踪器的数据就会暴涨
CatCo Media tracker skyrockets.
我们现在是第三名 我们必须成为第一
We're at number three. We need to be number one.
她睡着了吗
Did she fall asleep?
尼娅
Nia.
安德里亚 实在抱歉
Andrea, I am so sorry.
自己找时间睡觉去 别在上班时间睡
Sleep on your own time, not mine.
回家去吧 我给你放一天假
Go home. You're taking a mental health day.
你们两个有24小时的时间
Now, you two, you have 24 hours
给我安排一场超级朋友的采访
to get me an interview with a Super Friend.
最好是采访超女
Ideally, Supergirl.
如果做不到 我就调你们去写分类广♥告♥和讣告
Fail and you'll find yourself writing classified ads and obits.
我们对超级朋友有何了解
在伦敦的时候 我曾经打扮成一个披萨外卖♥♥员
Back in London, I once dressed up as a pizza delivery guy
混进了唐宁街10号♥
to bluff my way into 10 Downing Street
去采访首相
to interview the prime minister.
-成功了吗 -没有
- Did it work? - No.
我最后只落得一打多加奶酪的披萨
All I got were a dozen pizzas with extra cheese.
超女 我需要你帮忙
Supergirl, I need your help.
-我这就去 -你要去哪里
- I'm on my way. - On your way where?
去街头逛逛
To go pound the pavement.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我一直在监视纳市警局的扫描器
I've been monitoring the NCPD scanners
跟踪一系列卡车抢劫案
about a series of truck robberies.
在这之前似乎没有什么异常
Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until now.
这是金属人干的吗
Was this a Metalomite?
他们只需用意念就能弯曲任何金属
They can bend any metal just by using their minds.
如果有金属人在逃
If there's one on the loose,
我们得一起制伏它
we'll have to take care of it together.
是的 这可不是金属人干的
Yeah. That's not from a Metalomite.
-能让东西隐形的残留物 -这属于隐身人
- A residue that turns things invisible? - It's an Obscuran.
隐身人和金属人什么时候开始合作了
Since when do Obscurans and Metalomites work together?
也许他们偷走的东西很有价值
Maybe what they're stealing
足以让他们消除分歧
is enough to put away their differences.
到目前为止 他们已偷了电脑主板
So far, they've stolen computer boards,
机油 铁壳
motor oil, steel casing.
从这辆卡车上偷了什么
And from this truck?
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
他们在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
They're building a bomb.
霍赫希尔德女士 我是凯莉·奥尔森
Ms. Hochschild? I'm Kelly Olsen.
乔伊·戴维斯的新个案工作员
The new caseworker for Joey Davis.
你好 请进
Oh, yes, please come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh, thank goodness you're here.
我已经对他束手无策了
I've just been at my wit's end with him.
我听说乔伊的行为有问题
I hear Joey's having behavioral issues.
-发生什么事了 -他找茬打架
- What's going on? - Well, he's picking fights.
他不听我和工作人员的话 滥用他的超能力
He's disobeying me and my staff, misusing his powers.
这不仅让其他孩子感到不安
Not only is it unsettling for the other children,
我还担心有人会受到伤害
but I'm just worried someone might get hurt.
他的档案中有没有提到 两天前
Did his file mention that two days ago,
他把整个街区的电力都切断了
he knocked out power to the entire block?
乔伊平时不是这样的
You know, Joey's not usually like this.
他通常是个可爱善良的男孩
He's usually such a sweet, kind boy.
你能想到有什么事会让他不高兴吗
I mean, can you think of anything that might be upsetting him?
我认为问题出在他哥哥奥兰多身上
I blame his brother Orlando.
-他在范库尔监狱 -是的
- In Van Kull Prison. - Yeah.
乔伊每个月都能探望他吗
Joey gets monthly visitation with him?
乔伊是上次见完他之后才变成这样的
This all started after Joey last saw him.
我觉得他不是个好人
I mean, if you ask me, he's bad news.
我想最好让州政♥府♥下令停止探视
I think it would be best if the state just stopped the visits.
玛塔 把它还给我
Marta, give it back.
小心点
Oh! There, be careful.
-对不起 -没关系
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表