剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I have been waiting for this moment a very long time.
我研究你的头盔很久了
I've been working on yours for quite a while.
有几个31世纪的想法我觉得你会喜欢
I have a few 31st century ideas I think you'll like.
布莱尼 我有个问题
Brainy, I have a question.
-问吧 -31世纪
- Fire away. - In the 31st century...
我们变得更好了吗
are we any better?
我们解决了这些问题吗
Have we figured out any of this?
歧视和种族主义消亡了吗
Ending discrimination, racism?
我们一定做到了吧
Please tell me we do.
我也想告诉你 这些已经过去
I want to tell you it's all in the past
随着社会发展 它们已经不复存在
and that we have evolved past it all.
但即使在31世纪 它们仍未消失
Even in the 31st century, we haven't.
在不少层面上 情况已好转许多
It is better in so many ways,
但一代一代留下的伤痕还在
but there are generational scars.
说实话 我们要做的还有很多
And honestly, a lot of work still to be done.
这里有我们未曾拥有的东西 知道是什么吗
You know what you have here, in this time, that we never had?
什么
What?
你 作为守护者的你
You. As the Guardian.
我们还有时间做出改变
There is still time to make a big difference.
我相信你 凯莉·奥尔森
I believe in you, Kelly Olsen.
一直都相信
I always have.
那么
Now...
告诉我
tell me.
你觉得亮闪闪的东西怎么样
What do you think about something flashy?
不错
Yeah.
奇泽姆纪念医院
你心里可真的没点数啊
You don't know what you're doing.
我心里可有数了
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我们不会再让你伤害这座城市了
You're not gonna hurt this city anymore.
有了这能力 我可以改变这座城市
With this power, I can transform this city,
除掉脆弱无用的人 让城市变得完美
sweep away the useless and the weak and make it perfect.
没有人能阻止我
And no one will stop me.
我要毁灭这座城市
I'm going to destroy this whole city
再彻底重建
and rebuild it from the ground up.
拿上能量吸收器
Take the energy siphon.
你需要清楚地看见
You need a clean line of sight
兰金和被她吸收能量的人
between Rankin and the people she's drained
才能恢复他们的能量
in order to restore their energy.
明白
I got it.
保护附近居民 分散行动
Protect the neighborhood! Fan out!
奥兰多·戴维斯
Orlando Davis!
奥兰多 凯莉·奥尔森让我来的
Orlando. I'm here because of Kelly Olsen.
-你是 -守护者
- You're... - Guardian.
我知道如何恢复人们的能量
I know how to give everyone their energy back.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我不会离开我弟弟
I'm not leaving my brother.
你们这些英雄到头来都一样
All you heroes end up being the same.
嘴上说着关心我们 却还是会丢下我们
You say you care, but you're just gonna go
让我们来解决烂摊子
and leave us with a mess to clean up.
-我为什么应该相信你 -的确不应该
- Why should I trust you? - You shouldn't.
信任需要争取
Trust should be earned.
受到过不公平待遇的人
And when you've been wronged,
自然不愿意再给予信任
nothing in you tells you to trust again.
我只是想要一个机会
I'm just asking for a chance.
来证明我与他们不同
A start to prove I'm different.
你需要我帮你什么
What do you need?
你看 上面
Look. Up there.
这能量不属于你
This power doesn't belong to you.
我和医生谈过了
I spoke with the doctors.
医生认为人们恢复需要时间
They think it'll take time for people to recover,
但一定会恢复
but they will.
记住 要多吃蔬菜
And remember, always eat your vegetables.
干吗 我说的没错
What? It's true.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会一直保护你们
I'll always be here for you all.
还有 警♥察♥逮捕了兰金
Also, the cops got Rankin.
正义终于得到了伸张
I guess justice is being served.
看来高地需要换新的议会成员了
Sounds like the Heights is gonna need a new council member.
我可不行 我有前科
Nah, I'm out. I'm an ex-con.
我都没有地方住 还要照顾乔伊
I don't even have a place to live, and I gotta take care of Joey.
正因为这样 他们才需要你
That's exactly why they need you.
你是我见过最努力为高地伸张正义的人
You've fought harder than anyone I've met for what's right here.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
我是守护者
I'm Guardian!
祝贺你 守护者 初次亮相很精彩
Congratulations, Guardian. That was a helluva debut.
詹姆斯看见你和大家齐心协力的样子
James would be so proud to see you like this,
一定很骄傲
working with the community.
我想起杰佛逊·皮尔斯说过的一句话
It reminds me of something Jefferson Pierce once said.
"英雄不是去附和大众
"Don't be a hero to the people.
而是去服务大众"
Be a hero for the people."
"服务大众"
"For the people."
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
之前我错了
I was wrong.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为我理解了
I thought I understood
但实际上还远远不够
something that is so much larger than I grasped.
虽然社会不公现象还有很多
While there are more injustices than I can count,
但我们有时间去纠正它们
this is the time to double down against them.
如果我们要对抗压♥迫♥
And if we're gonna work to fight oppression,
就必须团结
we've got to do it together.
我很感激
And I am so grateful that
我们能开启这样的交流
this is just the beginning of this conversation.
我想做得更好
And I want to do better.
-我一定会的 -你对抗超级反派
- I will do better. - You fight supervillains.
这个城市需要这样的英雄
And the city needs that.
它也需要服务大众的人
It also needs someone who will be there for the people.
这是我的使命
That's my fight.
-但我一人无法完成 -我也是
- But I can't do it alone. - Neither can I.
我很幸运能有你的帮助
And I'm lucky to have you.
还有守护者
And Guardian.
-要回大都会了吗 -是的
- Headed back to Metropolis already? - I am.
使命在身
Worlds await.
它告诉你去哪找勇气图腾了吗
It told you where to find the Courage Totem?
没错 我们可以开始做计划了
Finally. Now we have some planning to do.
莉娜·卢瑟
《白人的脆弱性》
《在世界与我之间》
我
I...
我可能
I may not...
不理解
understand, and,
我知道我不可能完全理解
you know, I understand that I won't fully ever...
我只是
I just...
我只是希望
I just want to be...
尽我所能支持你
an ally to you in every way.
我
I...
我感觉就好像有一扇闸门开了
I feel like a valve has been released...
让我无法控制我的情感
and I have no control over my emotions.
可我以前都能控制住 对此很有自信
Which is something I have always prided myself on.
我现在只会说 我疲倦了
All I keep saying is that I'm tired...
不想再抗争
of fighting for something
那些我们生来就需要抗争的东西
that we should all be innately fighting for.
我好累
I am so tired.
这些情绪 我一下子应付不过来
Yeah, and I can't process it all right now.
我
I...
我该怎么帮你
Well, how do I support you?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我不忍♥心看你痛苦
And it kills me to see you in pain.
就
Just...
让我这样吧
let me be.
不要劝我一下宣泄所有的情绪
And don't push me to unpack it all right now
来解释给你听
so it can be communicated for you.
爱我的同时给我空间
Hold the space and love me...
你不需要完完整整地理解我
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表