剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
he would deny everything.
这些反抗组织领袖的有趣之处在于
The funny thing about these resistance leaders,
他们认为自己想要出名 但他们想要保命就得保密
they think they want fame, but their lives depend on secrecy.
-你也知道 这... -真令人失望
- You know, it's-- - Well, that is disappointing.
卡拉 员工会议你要迟到了
Kara, you're late for the staff meeting.
阿奇叔叔坚持要读你以前所有的文章
Uncle Archie insisted on reading all your old articles.
真可爱
It's adorable.
很好 人终于都到齐了
Good, we're all here. Finally.
谁能告诉我这是什么
Can anyone tell me what this is?
这是当前媒体追踪器
It's the current media tracker's latest ranking
对全国十大新闻机构的最新排名
of the top ten news outlets in the country.
是的 而凯特科排在第八名
Yes. And CatCo is number eight.
第八名
Number eight!
有谁知道还有什么排在第八名吗
Does anybody know what else ranked number eight?
不 你们不知道
No, you don't.
因为没有人会记得第八名
Because no one ever remembers number eight.
听着 我知道我们的声誉受到了打击
Look, I know that our reputation took a hit
我们在莱克斯·卢瑟庭审上出了点小差错之后
after our little slip-upcovering the Lex Luthor trial...
但我们必须做得更好
but we must do better.
凯特科媒体向来是热门新闻的来源
CatCo had the tradition of being the go-to news source.
信任与尊重 我们需要更多的突发新闻
Trusted and respected. We need more breaking news.
更强硬的新闻
More hard-hitting journalism.
我们必须重组 找到新的来源 深入调查
We must rebuild. Find new sources, dig deeper.
下个月底时 我们将成为排名第一的公♥司♥
We will be number one by the end of next month's ranking...
不然我就要炒人换新员工了
or I will get a new staff.
清楚了吗
Am I clear?
很好 继续工作吧
Good. Now, back to work.
卡拉
Kara.
你离开了这么久 我一直耐心等待
I have been shockingly patient with your long absence,
期间你完全没有新闻报道 所以你欠我的
which resulted in exactly zero stories, so, you owe me.
我要你把超女叫来
I want you to call Supergirl.
我要独家采访她
I want an exclusive with her
谈谈她是如何打败纳欣诺市的幻影袭击
about how she stopped the National City Phantom attacks.
什么
The... the what?
幻影袭击 我要做个系列报道
The Phantom attacks. And I want a whole series.
采访超女
Interviews with Supergirl
和所有变成幻影的人
and everyone who was turned into a Phantom.
这是受害者名单 我要巨细无遗
Here's a list of the victims, and I want all the details.
不要让他们遗漏任何事
Don't let them skip a single thing, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
幻影袭击纳欣诺市的事为什么没人告诉我
Why did no one tell me that Phantoms attacked National City?
艾丽克斯不想我们给你增加负担
Alex didn't want us to burden you.
她知道你会无缘无故地担心
She knew you'd be worried, and for no reason.
幻影已经走了 那已经过去了
The Phantom is gone, this is in the past.
对 但幻影怎么会来到这里
Yeah, but how did it even get here?
算是我将它们释放出来的
We... sort of released it...
在我们第一次想要救你的时候
the first time we tried to rescue you.
所以这些灾难都是因我而起的吗
So, all these people suffered because of me?
不 卡拉 不是的
No. Kara, no.
是莱克斯的错 把你送去那里的人是他
It is Lex's fault. He is the one that sent you there.
对
Yeah, it...
不重要了 就像你说的 现在已经结束了
It-it doesn't matter. Like you said, that's over. It's done now.
我去找安德里亚谈谈
So, I'll go talk to Andrea.
那我去找亚奇叔叔
And I will go talk to Uncle Archie
提醒他人类举不起360多公斤的机器
and remind him that humans cannot lift 800 pounds of machinery.
-天呐 -欢迎回来 卡拉
- Dear. - Welcome back, Kara.
威廉
William.
真抱歉我不辞而别
Look, I'm really sorry that I left without saying goodbye,
也没打电♥话♥给你 我...
or without even giving you a call. I...
-我必须去执行秘密任务 -卡拉
- I had to go undercover-- - Kara.
你不必向我道歉
You do not owe me an apology.
我们认识的时候 我也在执行秘密任务
When we first met, I was undercover.
我明白的
I get it.
你当然明白
Of course you do.
下班后 我们应该去喝杯咖啡叙叙旧
Hey, we should get coffee after work, catch up.
我乐意之至 但我已经有计划了
I'd love to, but I have plans.
我在和人交往 她叫玛丽 是儿科医生
I've been seeing someone, her name's Mary, she's a pediatrician.
其实我们是在慈善烘焙赛上认识的
We actually met at a charity bake-off.
她的杏子蛋糕差一点打败我有名的香蕉太妃派
Her apricot couronne very narrowly beat my famous banoffee pie.
不得不说那是值得的
Well deserved, I must say.
太好了 真为你开心 威廉
That's wonderful. I'm really happy for you, William.
谢谢
Thank you.
-但我们很快会一起喝咖啡的 -好
- But coffee soon. - Yes.
我知道你不能泄露太多你的秘密身份
I know you can't divulge much about the secret profile,
但你一定要和我说一些细节
but I must hear some of the details.
-好的 -很高兴你回来了
- Okay. - It's good to have you back.
有这么一刻
There was a moment in there,
当我听到十通
when I could hear the other side
不同电♥话♥对话时
of ten different phone conversations.
这些超能力真的让人感到紧张
These powers are... intense.
需要时间去适应
It takes time.
尤其是当你的超能力一次性全都展现出来时
Especially, when your powers come to you all at once.
而且还没有说明书
And without a manual.
太阳的作用到底有多大啊
What a difference a sun makes.
那是什么
What is that?
有什么东西冲破了地球的大气层
Something has broken through the Earth's atmosphere.
看起来像是个大机器
Looks like a large piece of machinery.
正飞速朝我们而来
It's speeding towards us.
你真的想看看卡拉的生活是怎样的吗
You really wanna see what Kara's life is like?
着装待发吧
Suit up and get ready to fly.
荣恩 我看到卫星了
J'onn, I've got eyes on the satellite.
-你需要支援吗 -不用 我们可以的
- Do you need backup? - No, we've got this.
-我去吧 -试试用冷冻气息
- I'll go get it. - Try your freeze breath.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢你的建议
- Nice job. - Thanks for the suggestion.
我还对海洋垃圾带使用了X光视线
I also X-rayed the garbage patch.
上面布满了有毒的化学物质
It was covered in toxic chemicals.
看来我们要感谢卢瑟公♥司♥
Looks like we have Luthor Corp
和前超查部
and the former DEO to thank for that.
出♥售♥凯特科股票的好时机
随着本季度
While we've seen upswings
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》和《星球日报》的销量有所上升
for The Times and the Daily Planet this quarter,
凯特科媒体出现了大幅下降的趋势
there's been a major downward trend for CatCo Media.
安德里亚 你现在不方便吗
Andrea. Is this a bad time?
我发现了一条关于重大生态灾难报道的线索
I just got a lead on a major environmental disaster story.
和幻影有关的吗
As it relates to Phantoms?
不是 距离纳欣诺市海岸十六公里处
No, a thousand miles off the coast of National City,
那里有一整个岛屿的垃圾
there is a literal island of garbage.
卡拉 这都不算是新闻
Kara, that's hardly news,
每个海洋都有大量的垃圾
there's garbage masses in every ocean.
是没错 但一颗弃置的卫星击中了这座岛
Right, yes, but this one was hit by a neglected satellite today,
引起了火灾
and caught fire
因为这个垃圾岛上有大量的碎片
because this garbage island has heavy amounts of debris
由多家公♥司♥非法倒弃在这里 包括超查部
illegally dumped by multiple corporations, including the DEO.
你觉得是莱克斯造成的吗
You mean Lex caused this?
威廉
William?
你去调查这个垃圾岛火灾
I want you to go investigate this trash island fire
因为这涉及到莱克斯·卢瑟和其罪行
as it relates to Lex Luthor and his misdeeds.
-我吗 -他吗
- Me? - Him?
是的 报社就需要这样的连环出击
Yes. This is the one-two punch the paper needs.
两名普利策奖得主编辑
Two Pulitzer-winning writers combating crises,
与恐怖和国内危机作斗争
both frightening and domestic.
我们不止要关注
Not only will we focus
当地安全和幻影的报道
on local security and safety with the Phantom story,
还要继续揭露莱克斯
but also, we continue exposing Lex
对全球的威胁
for the global threat that he is.
威廉 你在卢瑟公♥司♥还有联络人吧
William, you still have contacts at Luthor Corp, right?
有 但自从庭审之后
Yes, but I've been having trouble
我一直没办法让他们揭露任何事
getting them to disclose anything since the trial.
让他们开口
Well, make them talk.
别告诉我就行 合理推诿
Just don't tell me about it. Plausible deniability.
安德里亚 我真的觉得
Andrea, I-I really think that
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表