剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
特别管用
they were such a big help to me.
或许类似的东西也能帮到埃斯梅
Maybe something like that could help Esme.
她住进那个糟糕的集体宿舍前
She had power dampeners before
就戴着超能力抑制器了
when she was at that terrible group home.
我不想这样控制她
I'm not gonna control her like that.
这不是控制
No, it's not about control.
这能让她安心
It could just give her some relief.
那副眼镜让我不受打扰 能够融入环境
My glasses cut out the noise for me. They let me belong.
让你藏起来
They let you hide.
没错 隐藏我的能力 但这是件好事
Hide my powers, yeah, but that was a good thing.
卡拉 你来地球的时候 外星人的身份很危险
Kara, when you came to Earth, it was dangerous to be an alien.
现在不一样了
It's not like that anymore.
她不一定要隐藏身份才能融入环境
She doesn't have to hide to fit in.
我也不会让她去抑制自己的真实模样
And I am certainly not going to make her suppress who she is.
但世界还是很危险 艾丽克斯
But the world is still pretty dangerous, Alex.
你想想 如果我没法控制超能力
I mean, imagine how many people I could have accidentally hurt
我可能会无意间伤害多少人
if I didn't know how to handle my super strength.
她应该学会怎么控制能力 而不是隐藏
Well, she needs to learn how to manage her powers, not bury them.
总有一天 她会学会的
She will learn how to manage them, in time.
我这么说 是因为她现在的困扰
I'm just saying this, because I have the life experience
我曾经亲身经历过
to know what she's going through.
我知道你经历过什么
I know what you went through as well.
当时我也在 记得吗
I mean, I was there, remember?
当然
Of course.
只是你现在要养育拥有超能力的小孩
It's just, you're raising a child with powers now,
而你无法完全理解拥有超能力是什么感觉
and there is no way for you to fully grasp what that feels like.
好 如你所说 卡拉
Okay, as you just said, Kara,
她是我的女儿
she's my daughter
养育她的人是我
and I am raising her.
很显然 我们得定点规矩
And apparently we need to set some ground rules here.
如果我需要养孩子的建议 我会问
Because if I want parenting advice, I'll ask.
如果不需要
And if I don't...
你也不必教我怎么养孩子
don't tell me how to raise my kid.
好 梦想图腾
Okay, Dream Totem.
让我看看尼克斯丽在哪里
Show me where Nyxly is.
你要回到未来去吗
You're going back to the future?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我看见了 你为什么不告诉我
I just saw it. Why didn't you tell me?
我们不是说好不再有秘密了吗
I thought we said no more secrets.
军团只告诉我
Legion only informed me that...
解决了莱克斯和尼克斯丽的事 我就要回去
I am to return when our conflict with Lex and Nyxly concludes.
-我打算说的 尼娅 我发誓 -为什么是你
- I was gonna tell you, Nia, I swear. - Why you?
为什么不能让别人去
Why can't somebody else go?
如果我不去 慧核星人的命运就会终结
If I don't go... it will mean the end of all Coluans.
那让我跟你去
Well, then let me go with you.
你知道不可能的
You know that that's not an option.
-拜托 -你必须在留在这个时代
- Please. - You have to exist in this time.
我恨时空连续性
I hate the space-time continuum.
我们只能接受
We just have to accept that...
我的命运属于那里
my destiny is there...
而你属于这里
and yours is here.
我不知道 在没有你的世界里要怎么生存
I honestly don't know how to live in a world without you.
我也是
Nor do I.
要吃奶油糖面包吗
Butterscotch sticky buns?
你最爱吃这个 我记得
Your favorite, as I recall.
我不喜欢甜品
I don't like sweets.
你会喜欢的
You will.
我觉得你需要提提神
Thought you might need a little pick me up
毕竟刚经历了真♥相♥考验
after your ordeal passing the Truth gauntlet.
我告诉你了
I told you...
轻而易举
it was easy.
但自那之后你就变了
And yet, you haven't seemed like yourself since.
记住 我愿意为你做任何事情
Remember, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
确认你的意图
Making sure of your intent.
我不能冒险把真心交给一个骗子
I can't risk giving my heart to a dishonest fool.
但幸好我拥有真♥相♥图腾 那么
But luckily, I have the powers of the Truth Totem, so...
告诉我
Tell me,
你写的那些诗
your poems,
是你真实的想法吗
did you mean what you wrote?
句句都是
Every word.
我只想在你身旁统治天下
My only desire is to rule by your side
消灭一切挡在面前的人
while destroying everyone who gets in our way.
等我们制成万能石 你就会背叛我
And after we've rebuilt the AllStone, you're going to betray me.
背叛你
Betray you?
背叛你是不可能的
Betraying you is... inconceivable.
我这一生都认为没有人能配得上我
I've spent my whole life believing no one was worthy of me,
直到你出现
until you.
所以我才回来找你
It's why I came back to find you at this time.
我想帮你实现愿望和你应有的价值
I want to help you achieve everything you want and deserve.
我知道自己能做到 因为我已经做到了
And I know I can do this for you, because I have.
我想要的仅此而已
It is my only desire.
我通过了吗
Did I pass?
你表现得很出色
You have performed admirably.
安德里亚 我现在有点忙
Andrea, hi. I'm a little busy right now.
你觉得我是个冷酷自恋的魔鬼吗
Do you think I'm a callous, narcissistic monster?
这个问题
Does this have anything
跟凯特科发表我哥哥的日记有关系吗
to do with CatCo publishing my brother's journals?
你是认识我最久的朋友之一
You're one of my oldest friends.
说实话 我是不是跨越道德界限了
Tell me the truth. Did I cross an ethical line?
偷我哥哥的日记
Stealing my brother's journals
以威廉的名义发表
and publishing them under William's byline
不算太光荣的事
isn't your finest hour.
-所以我是魔鬼 -我没这么说
- So I am monster. - No, I didn't say that.
我当然支持打倒我哥哥
Look, I am all for taking my brother down,
但你要当心
but you have to be careful
别再次误入歧途
that you don't fall back into bad behaviors.
你也知道自己有时候
We know you can act with a certain...
有点过于执着
single-mindedness,
但你不能为了自己的曝光度
but you can't betray someone like William
就去背叛威廉
just to promote yourself.
我不是为了这个
That's not why I did it.
那是为了什么
Then why did you do it?
人在感觉走投无路的时候
When we feel like our back is against the wall,
会有很强的求生欲 以至于不顾后果
we can go into survival mode and damn the consequences.
只有你自己才能决定是否想成为这样的人
Only you can be the judge of whether that's who you want to be.
如果不是的话
And if it's not, then...
那就改变它
change it.
我已经绕着地球检查五圈了
I've circled the Earth five times.
没有纳西姆的飞船的踪迹
There's no sign of Naxim's ship.
我用精神扫描也没发现他们
I've had no luck with my psychic scans either.
莉娜追踪莱克斯奥服的程序也受到了干扰
And Lena's program tracking the Lexosuits has run into interference.
她觉得要么是莱克斯屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
She's thinking that either Lex has blocked the signal,
要么是飞船已经离开了大气层
or the ship has left Earth's atmosphere.
反正她在想办法
Either way, she's looking for a workaround.
好吧 我再出去看看
All right, well, I'll head back out.
或许你先告诉我为什么从早上开始
Or you could just tell me why you've been avoiding the Tower
你就一直不想待在高塔
since this morning.
艾丽克斯生我气了
Alex is mad at me,
因为
because...
因为我建议她们尽量控制埃斯梅的能力
I... Because I suggested that they try to control Esme's powers
就像小时候我父母对我做的那样
the way my parents did when I was growing up.
我还记得当时我有多害怕
I remember how scared I was,
我有这么多超能力
having all of these abilities
却不知道怎么控制它们
and not knowing how to control them.
直到我能控制之后
And until I did...
我讨厌上学 没有朋友 真是太惨了
I hated school, I had no friends, I was miserable.
我不想埃斯梅也那样
I don't want that for Esme.
因为你像我一样 是个天生的守护者
That's because you're a protector, like me.
-这是本性使然 -我并不想越界
- It's who we are. - I didn't want to overstep.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表