剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我需要这些英雄们的完整资料
I want a full profile on these heroes,
我想要和他们所有人开启一段持久的关系
and I want a lasting relationship with all of them.
跟踪他们的每一个动向
Track their every move,
直到我们成为他们
until we're the ones they call
去对抗大型机器人或者幻影前会联♥系♥的人
before they go fight a giant robot or a Phantom.
好 但他们是超级英雄 我们只是人类
Okay. But they're superheroes, and we're only human.
我们怎么追踪他们的每一步
How do we cover their every move?
你是调查记者 自己想办法
Well, you're the investigative journalist. You'll figure it out.
莉娜 一切都好吗
Hey, Lena, is everything okay?
一切都好
Yeah, everything's actually good.
我刚挂断和卡拉的通话 但我想打给你
I just got off the phone with Kara, but I wanted to call you.
我终于理解水怪的意思了
I finally understand what the Kelpie means.
是吗 是什么意思
Y-You did? What's it mean?
我没必要再感觉愧疚了
That I don't have to feel guilty anymore.
我这辈子都在为我母亲的死而自责
I've spent my entire life feeling responsible for my mother's death,
即使我知道那不是真的 但是
even though I know it's not true, but...
每次我想到她
every time I thought about her,
我就会陷入愧疚
I would just be drowning in guilt.
面对那个幻影让我有所突破 终于能放手了
Facing that Phantom allowed me to break through and finally let go.
-真好 -那也让我意识到
- That's great. - It also made me realize
所有的愧疚
that all of that guilt was
妨碍我了解我母亲真实的样子
keeping me from knowing who my mother really was.
所以 我决定要有所改变
So... I've decided to change that.
我打算回家
I'm gonna go home.
-回卢瑟宅邸吗 -不
- To Luthor Mansion? - No.
回我出生的地方
To where I was born.
谢谢你 尼娅
Thank you, Nia.
别客气
Sure.
纳欣诺市遭遇最严重幻影
好吧 这简直...
Okay, this is like...
今晚我不会让筷子打败我
Okay. I'm not going to let the chopsticks defeat me tonight.
但你 你要来打开这瓶酒
But you, you're gonna have to open the wine.
我 我试过了 给你
I, I tried. There we go.
好
Okay.
那里面太冷了
It was so cold in there.
-什么 -在...
- What? - In the...
幻影区里
Phantom Zone.
-卡拉 -太空旷了
- Kara-- - So empty.
每一次呼吸就像...
Every breath felt like...
就像冰一样
like ice.
我太虚弱了
And I was so weak.
没事 你没必要说这些 好吗
It's okay. You don't have to talk about this, okay?
-记得吗 -不不不 我想说
- Remember? - No, no, no, I-I want to.
我要说
I need to.
好
Okay.
我再也不想一个人了
I don't want to be alone anymore.
你不是一个人 你还有我
You are not alone. You've got me.
好了
It's okay.
我想我只是 我只是...
I think I just, I just...
太想要远离幻影区 所以我...
so desperately wanted to get away from the Phantom Zone, that I...
没有让我自己回想一下
didn't let myself process...
我经历了多少磨难
how much I went through...
我有多么害怕
how afraid I was.
万一我无法摆脱这种恐惧呢
What if that fear never goes away?
你知道吗
You know...
当我以为我们无法找回你时
when I, uh, when I thought that we couldn't get you back...
我想过放弃 我是说...
I just wanted to give up. I mean, like...
我当时根本下不了床 我无法...
Like I couldn't get out of bed. I couldn't...
你知道吗 现在我们把你接了回来
You know? And now, that we did get you back,
我还是觉得你会随时消失
I still feel like you could slip away at any moment.
我今天也有这种感觉
I felt that way today, too.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
因为我只想保护你免受更多的痛苦
Because all I want to do is just shield you from any more pain,
我甚至没有想到
that I just didn't even think...
唯一的出路 就是去经历
the only way out, is through.
我们要一起度过这些
And we're going to get through this together.
一起治愈
Healing together.
是的
Yeah.
艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦给《中城民报》写了一篇
Iris West-Allen wrote a piece for the Central City Citizen
关于袭击后的城市如何重建的报道
about how the city came together after an attack.
我也需要写这样一篇文章
That's what I need to write my piece on.
这是非常高尚♥勇♥敢的做法
That is a very noble and a very courageous thing to do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要给你拿个叉子
And we need to get you a fork
因为我不想让你在用筷子时难堪
because I am not gonna let you embarrass yourself trying to use these chopsticks.
我来教你用筷子
I'll show you chopsticks.
不
Oh, no.
尼克斯丽
Nyxly.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表